Rei is angry

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Believe in me by Demi

 

Others softened by seeing you being scolded while others thought you deserved the scolding.

 

“You could’ve died!” he said.

“HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS!!” Tao shouted and you jumped slightly in shock.

{ Don't shout. }

{ Shocked* }

{ She doesn't like people shouting }

 

You and others were shocked about Tao’s raising voice at you but you just looked down and let him scold you. You were scared because you’ve never been shouted on before.

{ We've never shouted at Rei before }

Even your sunbaes and you’re the calm-cool type so having someone shout at you made you nervous and scared.

{ Poor Rei. She must've been scared right now }

 

You don’t really get why he’s mad. I mean it’s part of the choreography and you have to do it. But you also know that you made them worry so you just accepted everything they’ll throw at you.

{ She looks cute though }

 

 

He saw you scared and not moving and realized that he’s being too much. Guilt ate his heart and all anger was replaced by it.

 

The members all softened up because of the sight of you scared.

{ Ugh. Who can resist this girl }

{ She looks so scared and cute }

{ Kyo  ~ }

 

Tao sighed and went to give you a hug.

{ That's a good scolding }

“Just don’t do dangerous things like that from now on.” He said between the hug.

{ He can hadle Rei just fine }

{ Nods* }

You hugged him back and said “Mianhae.”

{ Aww.. They're so sweet }

 

After that, you apologized to the members and the warm atmosphere was back.

 

“Noona. I like your new hairstyle.” Kai said and you smiled.

{ She's daebak with it }

“Thanks Jongin.” You said.

“Seeing you in personal is much breath taking. You looked like a different person.” Baekhyun added.

“Thanks Baek in-law.” You winked at him and he blushed.

{ Aigoo. The over confident Rei is back }

 

You were all sitting on the couch waiting when Tao looked at you and his face frowned.

{ Hahaha }

{ What's with that face? }

 

“What now?” you sighed. “I’m sorry okay.” You said before he could say anything.

{ Ahhhhh!!! }

{ Her clothes! Her Clothes }

“What’s wrong with your clothes? It’s too revealing.” He nagged and looked at you clothes.

{ Claps* Very good Tao }

“Then, talk to my stylist about it. I just wear whatever he gives me.” You said.

{ Aigoo }

 

He just let out a big sigh and reached for his coat.

“Come here.” He said and you obeyed him.

{ He so manly }

 

He put his coat on you that made it look like a blanket to you.

{ Aww. He's so sweet }

“Yeobo. It’s hot.” You nagged and he glared at you.

{ Then wear something less revealing. This brat }

“Wear this if you don’t want a fight.” He hissed as he helped you button the coat.

{ OHHHHHHHHHHH!!! }

{ That's a threat }

{ Oopps.. Rei doean't like that either }

{ Wae? }

{ I don't know but Ji Young hyung and Rei fought about it once }

 

You brushed your hair back with your hands and looked at him annoyed.

{ See }

“Are you threatening me Hwang Zi Tao?” you said in a cold voice.

{ Aigoo. }

 

Here we go again

 

 

“I’m not. I just don’t like you to wear this kind of things.” He said.

“Well, you could’ve said it in a nicer way.” You said and stepped backwards as you did the buttoning yourself.

{ Agrees* }

You went back to your seat and he nervously followed you.

{ Hahaha.. Now Rei is the one who's mad }

 

“Don’t get mad. I’m sorry.” He said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

{ He's just like Ji Young Hyung when Rei got mad at her hahaha }

{ I understand her. If they don't want things, they should say it in a nicer way }

{ nods* That's a mood wrecker. }

You glared at him and said “Get your hands of me.”

{ She's really mad }

“Waegeurae?” he pouted and you stood up.

{ OH! SHE'S LEAVING! }

“A-aaa-arrasso.” He said and pulled you in to your seat.

{ PUFF!! She's no joke when she's mad }

 

---------------- Your Interview --------------

 

Q: Why is Tao mad at you?

 

You let out a big sigh and said "I don't really know. Maybe it's because I almost slipped. And because of my clothes?"

{ She just doesn't get it *sigh* } 

 

"He worries a lot and sometimes I feel like I have no space left." you added.

{ Everyone needs their space though }

{ But if we give her space, one second she'll be injured or something }

{ Nods* }

"I understand that he was worried and I felt guilty for that that's why I kept quiet and accepted his words."

{ At least she knows she did wrong }

 

Q: Why did you get mad?

 

You brushed your hair with your figers and said "I don't really like people threating me. When he said that 'If I don't want a fight I'll wear it.' my blood boiled."

{ She always do that when she's stressed or mad (Brush your hair with your hands) }

"I know that he just want me to wear less revealing things. But 1stly it's not my fault, my stylist is the one who picks my clothes and I just wore them. He shouldn't have talked to me like that." you sighed.

{ Well, she has it difficult since she's an idol. }

{ Nods* }

{ Then Tao just has to cover her everytime they're together }

"Aigoo. This husband of mine is just."

{ This is they're 1st LQ }

 

Q: What are you planning on doing now?

 

"I'll just make him see that he shouldn't have talked to me like that. Of course I'll talk to him about it sometime. But that time I just couldn't. I was so annoyed back then. Ugh." you said and chukled.

{ She has a lot of sense }

{ She's a mature one }

{ *nods* Sometimes she's more mature than us (Her sunbaes) }

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...