Rei

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Conversations: Black in Korean, Blue in French

 

Phone alarms (Spirited away ending theme music box version)

 

You stretched your arm out, trying to reach your phone beside you on the white table.

*It's 3:00 am already* you said to yourself and sat up on your bed with the -.- face.

 

“REI~ya! go wash up. It's already 3. We have to go to the company first and you're going to be late for your photo shoot” your manager (Mr. Hyun Shik) shouted outside of your room.

 

You can hear and guess from the noise outside that your stylist and make-up artists are already there, so you went directly to the bathroom, turned the music on (yes you have your music player in your bathroom) and took a shower.

After taking a shower, you got out of the bathroom with just your bathrobe and underwear. You and the others are used to seeing you with that attire because you're really close with the coordi unnies and your dad-like manager, who has always taken care of you since your debut.

You're even close to his wife and call her omma. They have a six-year-old son named Yoogeun, who's like a cute little baby brother to you.

 

As soon as you got out of the bathroom, the stylists and make-up artists all gather around you doing their things. One, drying your hair, the other putting stylish clothes on you , another, pinning/sticking something onto your outfit to make it more flashy, the others, doing your make-up and your manager running here and there to get your stuff.

After almost one hour of preparing, Manager appa took you to your company building (YG entertainment) because Boss (Yang Hyun Suk) had something to talk to you about.

As soon as you get there, you went to the boss's office and saw him starring at his toy collection.

“You're here.” Your boss said to you without even looking at you.

“Yes boss.” You replied cheerfully but at the same time cooly.

 

Meanwhile, manager oppa was talking to the new assistant stylist.

 

“Sooo your name is Min?” Manager asked her.

“A... nee ~ “ The new stylist replied politely.

“If you want to ask something or anything, don't be shy and ask freely, ok? “ Manager said to her.

“Erm ~ Mr. Hyunsik,” she said with the tone of 'should-i-say-it-or-not'.

“Yes Min-ssi?” The manager replied.

“How's REI and the members? I mean are they nice people? How should I treat them?” The stylist asked worriedly.

Your manager chuckled at the stylist’s question and said, “You don't have to worry about that.” Assuring the stylist. “They're a lot nicer than they actually seem.” He continued. 

 

“REI is not Korean. She's a Filipina and with the age of 15, she moved with her parents to Spain and lived there for four years; and at the age of 20, graduated from tourism and worked in a travel agency in France. Then the president (Yang Hyun Suk) discovered her when YG did the family concert in France. She's a very independent and brave girl leaving her family and career just to become what she is right now. But REI has her weaknesses too. Every holiday or family gathering she's always alone. But she never, ever lets us see that she's sad and misses her family.” The manager continued.

“REI and the other 4 members (YUME Japanese, NINA Thai, SEO MI Korean and WIZ Chinese) are really lively, professional and playful girls. And I consider them as my daughters.” Manager said proudly.

 

“So they're nice after all. I was really nervous about meeting them.” Min sighed in relief. “But I have to admit that the rumors about REI, her charisma and coolness, making you star struck, is really true.” She added.

“Even though she wasn't wearing any make-up and she just had a bathrobe on earlier, she really looked like royalty. She gives off those unexplainable vibes that make you wonder if you're worthy to speak with her, touch her, or even get near her. Not to mention her y figure. But her height is lacking a little bit.” Min continued.

“Hahahaha! Everyone is like that from the start. She's perfect and all, but her height is an exception.” The manager agreed.

 

In YG’s office

 

“Remember when I first met you?” Your boss asked you still looking at his toy collection.

“Neh.” You replied and thought back .

 

Flash back 3 years ago

 

You were called at the travel agencies' office.

“You called sir?” you said in French.

“Yes REI. I'll get straight to the point. I have an offer for you.” Your supervisor said.

“Since you're fluent in 8 languages (Korean, French, Spanish, Catalan, English, Tagalog, Japanese and Chinese), I think you can be a good translator and tour guide for world tours. Not to mention that you have an international driver's license for any kind of land vehicles.” He continued.

“Huh? World tour?” You said with confusion.

“Yes, a world tour. There's this one Korean friend of mine who needs a tour guide and translator for his artists and I highly recommend you for this job. My friend will provide you with everything you need and the tour will last for three days in all of Europe.” He offered.

 

*That's a good offer. I could earn some extra income.* You thought to yourself.

 

“Soo… Will you do it?“ The supervisor interrupted.

“I'll do it! Thanks for the offer sir.” You replied with a smile.

“It's settled then. The clients will be arriving tomorrow at 3:00 pm. Use the tour bus to pick them up at the airport.” He said.

“Yes sir. I'll do my best.” You said making as you saluted to your supervisor.

“Now, take the day off and rest for tomorrow.” He said smiling as a result of your cute-goofy salute.

“Thank you sir. I will rest.” You replied and said good bye.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 


I'm editing the chappies

Sorry for the inconvinience

ENJOY THE 1ST CHAPTER

and

Love me well <3 ~

 

*Note: Edited- From Authornim ~ Chewyloveschachi