Hurting Hearts

We Got Married?! [Editing]

The race will be, you’ll all climb and go down. With that, you all went to the stand as the staffs put on the safety kits.

{ This is much more difficult. because they have to climb and then go down }

{ Hwaiting Rei-ssi }

This round you felt confident because you’re light but at the same time discouraged because your competitors are all tall and has long arms and legs while you have short and you’re wearing high insoles.

{ She's still on disadvantage }

{ Yeah the other two has long legs and arms }

Then the general shouted.

“READY.”

{ She can do it }

You rolled your eyes and said in your mind *Whatever. I must get that luxurious dinner for my in-laws.*

{ REI HWAITING!! }

“GO!”

You heard the signal and climbed as fast as you can the people watching bulged out their eyes as they saw you climbing like a spider or more likely like the ‘grudge girl’

{ OMG!! hahahahaha}

{ Look at her climb}

{ Go Rei puahahahaha }

{ Daebakk }

and once you reached the top, you faced the wall and started jumping down to the wall holding the rope.

{ Ohhhhh! like an expert }

{ She's actually leading }

With that you easily won the race. Your in-laws went running to you as they congratulated the you still panting.

{ Woooooo!!! REIIIII! }

{ Stop shouting!! }

“Congratulations Noona!” Kai cheered as he gave you a bear hug.

{ Kya! Another hug. She's so lucky getting hugged by EXO }

{ More like they're lucky to have Rei coz they'll eat well tonight }

Luhan was smiling and clapping his hands to your victory.

{ I like how you talk ahjumma }

{ Yah who are you calling ahjumma? Chugosso? }

With that victory you all went to the army’s cafeteria and each grabbed an empty tray.

The general entered the canteen and face you all.

 

“THE DINNER WILL BE SERVED EQUALLY. I JUST SAID THAT TO SEE ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND SEE HOW FAR YOU ARE ALL WILLING DO GO FOR EACH OTHER.” He explained.

{ What?! }

All of you looked at him with confused and disappointed faces.

“THIS IS ALSO THE SUPPER OF ALL THE SOLDIERS STAYING ON THIS CAMP. SO IT’S UP TO YOU GUYS HOW MUCH ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE. THE SUPPER IS JUST LIMITED SO MAKE SURE YOU EAT EVERYTHING YOU GET.”

{ So they're efforts just all went to waste }

With that said he went out of the canteen and all of you went to the counter and served yourselves food.

{ Not really. at least now they know how much they can do for each other }

*Poor soldiers. They can eat my share.* you thought to yourself as you took little amount of food in your tray.

{ Rei-ah you should eat more }

All of you sat on a long table and they all saw your food and the little amount of food you served yourself.

“Rei-ah why aren’t you eating? Is your stomach still hurting?” Luhan asked you worriedly.

{ It might still be hurting }

{ Poor Rei }

You looked at him and saw his worried eyes along with the others. You smiled at them and said “Anni… I’m just not hungry.” You replied and ate your food.

{ She didn't ate much at lunch too }

Then you saw a hand put a piece of bread on your tray. It was Kai. You looked at him eating.

“Noona will eat that bread or I won’t eat supper.” He beamed not looking at you as he puts his focus in his food.

{ Aww.. What a nice dongsaeng }

You let out a small laugh and ruffled his hair. “Gomawo Kai.” You said to him and eat the bread he gave you.

{ They really look like siblings }

{ Yeah they're both a little bit tanned }

After that long day, the PD told all of you will be spending the night on the camp. Separated with your brothers, you went to a sleeping room with the other wives.

 

Here play this song T^T 

cry with me ya all

 

You all set futtons and changed your clothes as you all prepared to sleep. When the three of you was about to sleep a male soldier knocked and opened the door saying “Rei-ssi. It’s your turn to guard for tonight.”

The two wives looked at you with sorry eyes but you just smiled at them and changed to your uniform.

*I guess they really hate me huh. Well better bear with it.* you sighed and walked out of the room saying goodbye to E-Young, Ji Min and SLEEP.

 

{ Where is she going? }

The soldier handed you a real gun that was heavy and he told you to stand there and guard the surroundings.

{ She's not getting sleep either?!!! }

You were standing there blankly with a tired expression in your eyes as you thought of your husband.

{ Poor child }

{ Be strong Rei-ah }

*I wonder if he’s eaten already. Is he already sleeping? Hope he ordered supper or else he’s blow up the kitchen.*

With those thoughts, you find a little bit of happiness to your tired body, heart and mind.

Then a soldier called your attention, interrupting your thoughts.

“Rei-ssi. You have a phone call.” The soldier said handing you your phone.

{ Oh at least they let her communicate outside }

 

“Yoboseyo?” you answered.

 

Background song here

 

“Chuhan. I’ts me.” You heard a very familiar voice that made you feel like bursting into tears.

{ Omg! she's gonna cry }

You held your tears and said “Oh… Husband!” with a cheerful tone.

{ It's her husband }

You know that if you gave him a hint of you being tired or sad, he’ll come to where you are and take you home.

{ This will be more difficult to her }

He sensed your voice was cheerful than ever.

{ It's too obvious Rei-ah }

*She’s tired.* he thought as he heard your voice.

“Have you eaten?” he asked you with a gentle voice.

{ It's hard for him too }

“Eung.” You answered.

Then a silence played as the both of you paused.

{ * started to cry }

You were holding back you tears as hard as you can while he was stopping himself to ask you questions about the training because he knows you’re holding back your tears and he won’t be able to hold himself back to getting you out of there if he hears you crying.

{ Be strong Rei-ssi }

“I-I missed you.” Tao mumbled. It was the only thing he could think of and what his heart wants to say to you.

{ No... Don't say that. It'll be more harder for her }

{ *Started to cry too }

When you heard him say those words, the tears you were trying to hold back with all your might came rushing down. You covered you mouth so he won’t be able to hear your sobbing.

{ I can't see this }

You paused for a minute and calmed yourself down as you covered the phone and practice your voice so it won’t crack and show that you’re crying.

{ *Sobbing }

“I missed you too.” You said with a cheerful tone as your tears kept on flowing down to your cheeks.

{ This is just too much * getting teary }

Tao knew that you were crying. He’s trying to stop himself from going to where you are because he knows how hard you’ve been trying to be strong for him and not to worry him.

 

“You should go rest now. You must be tired.” He said as he tried to hold back his tears.

{ He must be sad also }

“Eung. You should rest too. See you tomorrow.” You said as you tried to smile but the tears just keeps on coming.

{ She's so strong *Sobs* }

“I love you.” He said as a tear drop fell on his eye.

{ What he.. }

“I love you more.” You said fastly and hung up. You know you won’t be able to hold your cries anymore.

{ Rei don't cry he's }

 

 

 

Tao put down his hands lifelessly holding the phone as he sat on your livingroom's sofa and stares on the TV where he sees you crying. Tears flowed on his cheeks as his hearts grieved seeing you like that.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

I'm sobbing hard OTL

Tao go and get her

out of there pls.

 

Love me well <3 ~