Waiting bride

We Got Married?! [Editing]

..Tao was about to exit the house and go to pick the three of you up when his phone suddenly rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Tao-ya. I need you here. This is an emergency.” His manager said with a panicking tone.

“What? I’m on my schedule too and I have to pick up Rei, Luhan and Kai to the army.” Tao said in a confused tone.

“It’ll be quick Tao. Lay couldn’t come because his waist injury attacked again and someone has to replace him on the recording. This PD won’t let us go if we don’t give him two EXO members.” The manager explained in a rush.

“What about the other members?” he grumbled.

“Aish!! They’re on their schedules too and their still filming. You’re the most available member. You just have to be there and sit. If they ask questions just answer them carefully. I’m sure Rei and the others will understand.” Manager hyung said.

“Arrasso. I’ll be there.” With that Tao went to fill in Lay’s place on a recording with a heavy heart.

-----

 

You are with the three wives along with the brother-in-laws on the waiting shed waiting for your husbands to come and pick you up.

As you all chatted a sound of a vehicle was heard, all of you looked at the direction where the sound was coming from in full anticipation.

“I wonder whose coming?” Ji Min cheered as she looked at the car coming closer.

The car stopped at the waiting shed and the door opened. It was Shin.

You and your brother’s faces fell along with E-young and her brothers.

 

“YEOBO!!!” Ji Min shouted as she ran towards his husband and jumped on him giving him a big hug.

Shin was a bit shocked but he was really happy about seeing his wife. After seeing the challenges all of you did, Shin waited for the challenges to finish then rushed there to get his wife and brothers.

 

He greeted all of you as he hugged her wife not letting her go.

You all bowed back to him and you all saw his sight on your bandaged feet.

“Guenchanayo Rei-ssi?” Shin asked you with a worried face.

You gave him a smile and thumbs up saying “Yeah. It’s just a scratch. No big. “

Seeing you smile, he unconsciously smiled back at you.

 

“Rei-ya why don’t you go with us. We’ll drop you to your house.” Ji Min offered.

 You smiled at her and rejected her offer kindly “Gomawo unnie, but I think I should wait for my husband. You should go and rest.”

“Well if you say so then. We should get going now. Annyeong guys.” Ji Min beamed as she grabbed her husband’s arm and dragged him to the car followed by the two in-laws waving goodbye to all of you.

You all waved back at them and watched them leave.

As you all were waiting, Luhan and Jonggup were playing with their phones while Kai and Zelo sat with you side by side. E-Young was talking to her phone on the other bench with her husband.

 

“Noona. Are you comfortable?” Kai asked you.

“Ofcourse. I’m sitting with EXO’s most handsome member Kai and BAP’s most mature maknae.” You said ruffling his hair.

“I’m glad you’re okay now noona.” Zelo bubbly beamed.

Then your phone suddenly vibrated.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Chuhan it’s me.” Tao said with a not so good tone.

*Something’s worrying him.*

“What happened?” you asked.

“We have emergency schedule problems. I might be late. Should I send someone to pick you up?” he asked worriedly.

“Anni. I’ll wait for you here. Besides I’m with your brothers so I won’t be bored.” You replied.

 

You were a little bit disappointed to what he said but you chose to keep on waiting for him and have that dramatic meeting like Shin-Ji couple had. Well not exactly like that.

 

“Okay then. I’ll be there as fast as I can.” He promised.

“Anni. Don’t rush and drive carefully.” You calmly said.

“Okay then. Sorry Rei-ah.” He mumbled.

“Guenchana. I’ll wait for you no matter what.” You said to him with a cheerful voice.

“I’ll get going then. I love you.”

“Eung. Nado.” You replied and hung up.

With that Tao rushed to the schedule and do what he has to do.

 

“Was it tao hyung?” Kai cheerfuly asked.

 You nodded and stare at the scenery.

"He’ll be a little late. Hope you stay with noona to wait for Tao." you said weakly.

"Of course I’ll stay with you noona and Luhan hyung will stay too." he beamed as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

 

You let out a tired smile as you leaned your head on Kai's chest as you closed your heavy eyelids and said

"Noona will just rest a little ok. Can you let me rest Kai?”

 

He looked at you leaning on his chest with your eyes close.

Zelo took of his jacket and offered it for Kai to cover it to you. Kai gladly accepted his offer as Zelo helped him cover you with the jacket.

Without you noticing, you already dozed off and fell asleep on Kai's chest.

Then your sleep was interrupted by a sound of a car's engine. You slowly opened your eyes as you saw a black car parked in front of the shed.

*Is that Tao?* you asked yourself as you rubbed your eyes and sat up.

 "Oh. Noona's awake." Kai beamed as E-young and the in-laws looked at you and smiled. Then the car's door opened and revealed its driver. It was Yong Guk.

 

E-Young’s eyes became wide and her emotions started to burst out along with her tears. She missed her husband so much and was longing for him all the time she was experiencing all those hard challenges with you and the others.

 

 

He bowed to you as he walked towards his crying wife and gave her a hug.

 You watched the two of them make up for the time they were apart from each other by that hug as you watched them, you felt envy tapped your heart but you shrugged it off by thinking that Tao will be there anytime soon. And the feeling the two wives felt the moment they saw their loved ones will be soon experienced by you.

The two broke their hug and turned to you and your brothers.

"Rei-ah would you and your brothers like to go with us to Seoul? Tao might come late and you still have to go to the hospital for further check-up." E-young kindly offered as her husband nodded.

You gave them a smile as you looked at your brother-in-laws. You can feel that they want you to accept the offer. But a part of you still want to wait for Tao.

You felt guilty for letting the two wait with you. Your eyes became filled with guilt as you looked at them with your tired eyes.

Luhan smiled at you as he patted gently your head and turned to the couple.

“I think we’ll wait a little bit more. I’m sure Tao is now rushing to get here and if it gets too late.. we’ll take a taxi and take her home.” He said and Kai agreed.

You were taken aback to what they just said because you know that the two wanted to go and rest. You shook your head down and can’t look to your brothers.

 

“Well if you want that then we’ll go on our ways then. Nice meeting you all and Rei-ssi please get well soon ~ . “ E-Young beamed.

“If you need anything just call us okay.” Jongguk said to Luhan. They exchanged numbers because they became buddies by playing with their phone earlier.

“Thanks men.” Luhan said to Jongguk as they shook hands and bid goodbye to each other.

“Noona. Please go to the hospital as soon as Tao arrived.” Zelo said to you.

“Nee… I will. Gomawo Zelo. Oh right.” You noticed his jacket wrapped on you. You took it off to give it back but Zelo insisted you to keep it for a while.

“Thanks guys. Nice meeting you all.” You beamed and the three of you said goodbyes to the others as they get on the car.

The three of you sat on the same bench with silence as you watched their car disappear on the road.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

ERRMAGAWD

I have Homework

OTL geography ..

someone kill me

 

hope you like the chappie

Love me well <3 ~