Ideal woman

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Play this palli!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

“Rei---“ Suho walked outside his room saying his excuse for going out when he saw you sleeping.

He was mesmerized by the sight and just stood ther to looked at you.

 

Just like his ideal type, a girl who likes to read and has long hair. He has been imagining a girl of his dreams like that. Reading a book near the window where the sunrays hit her face. Just like the girls in mangas he was reading when he was still in high school.

He was hypnotized by you in that moment. The moment when he forgot that you were his brother’s visual wife.

After snapping off of his day dreaming, he went back to his room and grabbed his blanket. He spread his white blanket on the sofa and put his white big pillow. Then, he went towards you and carefully lifted you up and carried you to the sofa.

He laid you on the white blanket as you were still hugging your book.

 

He stared at you for a while observing your sleeping face. Then he heard a door creaked and saw D.O stick his head out to see if you’re still at their living room.

 

Seeing the startled-panicking Suho sitting on the living room table, he carefully walked and saw you sleeping on the couch.

 

Even D.O was in by your sleeping sight. He sat on the arm of the sofa as he looked at you.

 

A moment of silence occurred as the both of them starred at you.

“She’s really pretty huh hyung.” D.O whispered as he kept his eyes on you.

“Eung. She’s just like those characters in manga.” Suho agreed.

“Others told me she’s a great cook and we all know that she really eats very well.” D.O said.

“Yeah. I wish I was there to taste her cooking.” Suho beamed.

“I finally found my ideal type but to my luck she’s already taken by my brother.” D.O sighed.

“I guess were on the same boat from now on Kyungsoo-ah.” Suho said as a sad smile crept on his face.

 

“Well they’re not really married. It’s just a show so we still have a chance.” Baekhyun joined the conversation as he walked behind towards the sofa to take a glance of you.

 

The other two were shocked by Baekhyun’s sudden appearance as they shifted their look on him.

 

“What? When I first saw her, I thought that she’s really my type. I didn’t said to anyone because you all might think get the wrong idea about me. Knowing that you two feel the same, I just got myself another rivals.” Baekhyun whisperly grinned.

 

The two sighed and turned to you again.

“Aigoo.” Baekhyun let out another sigh by as he looked at you.

 

The living room was full of silence and sighs as the three watched you sleep.

 

Then, you suddenly changed your position placing your right hand on the top of your head as you still hugged the book with your other hand.

 

The three became stone, startled by your sudden move.

The room was filled with silence once again but they were sure that everyone could hear their hearts pound hard.

D.O carefully stood up and went to his room to cover you with his blanket.

 

After covering you with it, a smile crept on your sleeping face followed by a small cute chuckle that made their hearts explode.

 

“She must be having a good dream.” Suho smiled as your smile infected his being.

“I’d like to watch her sleep every day.” The smiling Baekhyun said as D.O, who was also smiling, nodded agreeing to what he said.

 

But the thought of you being tied with Tao because of the show made them sigh. Also, because of that show, they could get a chance to meet and get to know you.

 

As the three watched you sleep, the door opened and revealed Luhan, Chen and Lay.

 

The three who was sitting stood up in shock as the other members entered.

“Mwoya? Where’s Rei?” Chen beamed.

 

The three of them panicked as Baekhyun ran quietly to Chen and covered his mouth.The two made a silence gesture as they point to you sleeping.

Their eyes widened as Lay carefully closed the door and went to gather at the living room.

 

Chen let out a small grin as he looked at the three.

“So you like our sister in law huh.” He smirked.

 

The three blushed and looked on the floor to hide their faces.

“It’s okay. Kai and I like her too.” Luhan said as he looked at you sleeping. “I mean who wouldn’t just look at her.” He continued and sighed.

“Good luck to us then. May the best man win.” Lay chuckled.

 

The others looked at him to their surprise that Lay also like you.

“Yah… since when Lay?” Baekhyun asked.

“Since we met her in the park. I don’t know she has that make me infatuated to her. But when she starred at our eyes one by one I felt like my bones were melting.” Lay answered as he enjoyed the view of you sleeping too.

“Aish. Lucky Tao.” Luhan sighed.

 

Now the six of them are gathered in the living room surrounding the couch where you were sleeping soundly and defenseless.

 

They didn’t even notice that an hour has passed as they all watch you sleep soundly. The room was filled with silence as they were all on their day dreaming probably about you. They were doing that for a while when a sound of footsteps was heard nearing towards their dorm.

 

They all widened their eyes as they all looked at each other silently panicking.

 

“OTTOKE?!” Baekhyun mouthed to the members as they all panicked too.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Kekeke some EXO facts

Vids and photos not mine.

soo here's the evidence that

Rei is the ideal woman

for almost all of them

EXO-K's ideal type

EXO-M's ideal type

 

Love me well <3 ~