FIFTY SEVEN

Until I Met You

 

 

While the thugs where doing what Oh had ordered them to, Oh assumed it was safe to assume they had finished their order. He called Joon to let him know. 

 

"Master Joon." 

 

"Yes?"

"Master…it's done." 

 

"What the hell are you talking about Oh? Speak clearly. What's "done"?"

 

"The order you gave me to finish with Miss Ha Na's baby." 

 

Joon's eyes widened. His heart stopped. Completely.

"Master?" Oh didn't hear Joon say anything for a while. 

 

"What did you do?" 

 

"Umm...well you uh- I hired someone to take care of it. I don't want to go into details but--" 

 

"What the did you order them to do!?"

 

"Sir, you ordered me to do this!"

 

He was right. Joon ordered him to do this. So why did he react like this? Wasn't it what he wanted?

 

"Where is she!??! ANSWER ME!!" Joon yelled. For some reason he was really scared for her and himself. He realized that he was so blinded by hate and revenge he didn't know what he had actually asked Oh to do. 

Oh was surprised at his reaction. Why was he being like this??

 

"At the Boosung warehouse out of the city" 

 

Joon hung up and ran to his car. He stepped on the gas. He was going dangerously fast. 

 

"Mianhae Ha Na….MIANHAE!!" he yelled, crying. 

 

He saw the warehouse on fire. There was smoke everywhere. He didn't think twice. Joon stopped his car and ran inside. He wasn't thinking about anything but getting his Ha Na out of that place. 

 

"HA NA!!!! HA NA WHERE AE YOU!?!? HA NA!!!" 

It was hard to see anything. 

All of a sudden he rememberd the time his house was on fire. Scenerios of that day began to appear on his mind. He tired to ignore it but they were coming and wouldn't stop. 

 

"HA NA!!" he didn't see her. 

 

A piece of the building fell in front of him. He missed it by so little. He jumped back and fell to the floor. His eyes widened. 

 *he remembered the time the large furniture fell on top of him the day of the fire* 

 

He got back up.

 

The smoke was getting to him. He was coughing and couldn't yell. The smoke was itching his throat. He didn't stop. Even if his throat bled, he would yell her name as many times as he needed to until he found her. 

How could he even think about wanting to do something so malicious to her….

what had he become? 

 

If Ha Na didn't survive this, he was going to kill himself. He swore to himself. He would run a blade through his heart…

 

He couldn't live without his Ha Na…

"Ha Na…where are you?! HA NA WHERE ARE YOU!?" he cried. 

 

He desperately ran everywhere. "Forgive me!! I'll never leave you….please don't be dead….please!!! i can't live without you!!" 

 

He heard a cough behind him. When he turned he saw Ha Na  tied to the chair. "Ha Na!!" he ran to her and began to cut the ropes. The fire was getting worst by the minute.  He had to hurry and get her out of there fast.

 

"Ha Na, wake up!" he patted her face lightly. 

Once he got her free he carried her out. 

 

There was a fire truck and an ambulance outside. There was a great deal of men trying to put the fire out.

 

"Are you alright?!" one of the nurses asked Joon. 

"She-she's in bad condition" Joon couldn't even talk.

They took her from him and placed her in the ambulance. 

"I'll follow you" Joon told the nurse and both hurried to the hospital.

 

Time was crucial for Ha Na. It was only a matter of time before the worst happened. 

 

 

 

__________________