THIRTY FIVE

Until I Met You

CHOI HA NA

Ever since my parents died, my life slowly began to fall apart. 

I met many bad people and only a few good ones. 

A bad person did this to me. I was struggling for my life because of that person.

                                   I don't want to keep living if this is what is going to be my life. 

There is no way I am going to make it out alive. Not this time. 

My whole body is broken. I can't do it...I don't have the strength to keep going. 

I just wish I could of said bye to Mir. 

I wish I could of told Joon that I love him one last time....

"That's her" I heard a few people say among themselves. "Call Oh sunbae-nim and tell him we found her.." 

Oh Sunbae-nim? That's right...it was the secretary that helped me escape from Ji Hoon. Now that I thought about it, why would he help me? He was the one that kidnapped me in the first place...

"Yes, we have found her. She is at (blah blah blah)." one of the men said. Ji Hoon had found me again. It was just a matter of time for him to come and get me. He had sent these men for that, right? Why else...?

"Miss Choi?" I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't see anything. It was probably from the blood loss. I was slowly losing conciousness. My head felt light and my hands felt numb. My breath vanished little by little. 

"We need to get her to the hospital before she looses anymore blood.

"Help me pick her u--" 

"Ha Na!!" that voice. It made my eyes shoot open.

"What are you doing?" one of the strange men yelled.

I heard footsteps rushing towards me. 

He sat me up and cradled me in his arms. "Ha Na baby it's okay...I'm here." 

I looked up at him and i was right, it was Joon. His face was full of worry. He took off his jacket and put it on me. I inhaled his scent and moved my hand to his shoulder and pulled myself closer to him. Nothing in the world could explain how happy I was at that moment. Being with him was the best thing I could ask for. He made me feel so safe. I wasn't scared anymore...

Joon dug his fingers in my hair and kissed the top of my head. "Ha Na....don't you ever dissapear like that ever again. Do you hear me?" he whisperd. 

I wanted to cry. I simply nodded. 

He kissed my forehead. We stayed really close to each other for a while. I was about to sleep in his arms when he picked me up and started walking.

"Wait..you can't.." Joon stopped and responed to the stranger that had found me first. "I suggest you keep this from your boss." Joon threatened the man. "Why? Who the hell are you!?" the stranger yelled at Joon. "Lee Joon." 

"What!? How-" he stutted with his words. "If you want to keep your job, you better do as I say." Joon didn't say anything more and continued walking. 
Joon carried me to his car. When he set me down on the passenger seat he looked at me, not saying anything. His eyes focused on my bruised legs. I tried to cover them with my hands but it was too late, he had already seen. 

I shook my head and bit my lip. Joon's eyes were filled with rage. I knew it...he hated me...

"Joon..." I said weakly. His jaw tightened and got up without saying a word. He walked to the drivers side and stood there for a while. Before he got in he hit the top of his car. 

He was upset because of what I had done. 

I didn't deserve his help...

 

LEE JOON

When I saw Ha Na laying on the ground, my chest tightnened. 

She was holding on to every last bit of life that she had. 

"Ha Na!!!" I yelled and ran to her immediatley. She didn't answer me. 

"What are you doing?" one of Oh's men tried to stop me but I just pushed him aside. 

I picked her up and hugged her. "Ha Na baby, it's okay...I'm here."  I picked her up.

She slowley opened her eyes and looked at me. 

It was cold as hell and she was wearing shorts with a thin sweater. I quickly took off my jacket and put it on her. I pulled her close to me.

Ha Na raised her arm and grabbed my shoulder. 

"Ha Na...don't you ever dissapear like that ever again..do you hear me?"

To make her this weak that should couldn't even speak...

                             Ji Hoon was going to pay for this. 

Ha Na nodded. I grabbed her face and made her look a me. Her weak eyes where barley opened but she was still awake. I kissed her forehead. Our foreheads where touching. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her face closer to mine. I squeezed my eyes shut. I was just happy I found her before it was too late. 

I picked her up and carried her to my car. Before I got out of the alley one of Oh's men stopped me. "Wait. You can't." he touched my shoulder. I looked at his hand and then back at him. I didn't have time for this. 

"I suggest you keep this from your boss." I raised my eyebrow and smirked (cockily) at him. 

"Why? Who the hell are you!?" he yelled at me. 

"Lee Joon." as soon as I told him, his eyes widened. 

"What!? How-" he stuttered. It was expected that he'd be surprised. No one had heard about me for a while. To them, I could be dead and they didn't even give a damn. 

"If you want to keep your job, you better do as I say." I said. He nodded slowley and left with his friend.

I finally got into the car and I sat her down on the passenger seat. I kneeled down to be at her level. Even though I was outside with nothing but a black wifebeater shirt, I wasn't cold. I was too worried about Ha Na to worry about myself.

It wasn't until I really looked her that I realized how bad she was. The dim light from my car allowed me to see her body. 

Ha Na's lips here swollen and bleeding. 

Her neck was full of red marks and bites.

My jaw tightened. I turned my gaze downwards to her legs, quickly regretting it. 

Black bruises. She was filled of them. Mostley on her thighs. There was also scrapes on her knees. When Ha Na saw that I was looking at her she tried to desperatley cover them with her hands. 

Ji Hoon had her. He abused her until her skin was bruised with his digusting finger marks. He bit her and left his mark for everybody to see. 

I couldn't belive this was happening. Ha Na had been by that other bastard, giving her memories she would never be able to forget. 

"Joon.." Ha Na whispered my name snapping me back to reality. I ignored her and stood up and walked to the other side of the car. Before I opened the door I stood there with one arm strecthed out on the car. 

I had never been this angry in my life. All that was going through my head was Ji Hoon and Ha Na. A made up scene of what had happened when he her. I tried to contain the tears. Ji Hoon was only doing this to hurt me. He was willing to go as far as to hurt the only person I cared about just to get back at me. 

"." I hit the top of my car.

I opened the door and got in. Without looking at Ha Na, I rushed to the hospital. 

 

"Where..are ahh~!" Ha Na yelped. I turned my head to look at her, with worried eyes. She tried to sit up and would moan every time. I gripped the steering wheel. Hearing her in such pain made my chest hurt.

"Where are..we going..?" she finally asked.

"Hospital." 

I looked at her once again and her eyes widened. "What?...no..." she shook her head. "We..can't." 

"We need to get you some help.." I took a hand off the steering wheel and touched her cheek lightly.

She kept shaking her head. I could feel her body trembeling. "Please..I can't go.." she pleaded. 

"Ha Na, listen to yourself. Just look at you!" 

"Joon..please.."

I knew why she didn't want to go to the hospital. She probably didn't want me to find out that she had been .

I nodded and asked, "Where to then?" I knew what I was doing was wrong but right now, I had to keep her safe. Away from Ji Hoon. I knew he was out looking for her..he was smart. A hospital would be the first place he would look. 

"Take me with you." she grabbed my hand and hugged it close. 

I nodded and took her to my house.