THIRTY FOUR

Until I Met You

 

The streets of Seoul were very cold at night. 

There wasn't many people walking around, most of them where young couples and people that worked until very late. 

 

Ha Na didn't know where she was, or where she was heading to. Her body was sore, and she was very dizzy. The last thing she remembered was Ji Hoon's secretary rushing her to leave. She ran like crazy and then fell to the floor and scrapped her knees and hands. It hurt so bad that she couldn't walk. 

She tired her best to walk by holding on to the building walls. 

 

CHOI HA NA

"Joon…Joon…please…help..me.." I whispered as I made my way into an alley so no one would see me. I leaned my body on the cold brick wall and panted hard. I didn't want people to see me like this. What would they think...

I cried out for Joon quietly. Joon was the only person I wanted to be with at that moment. Not my best friend Mir, but Joon. 

When he saw me, what would he think? He would hate me wouldn't he?

He didn't know what happened to me. My hands balled up into fists. My tears would not stop.

I bit my lip and tried to keep from crying loudly. Nobody knew where I was. 

I slid down and hugged my legs close and buried my face on my legs. "I'm sorry Joon…" I whispered. If only I could see him one more time. His soft, caring eyes…I would never be able to see them. Not after he finds out what I have done. 

 

LEE JOON

 

I had never in my life felt the way I was feeling right now. It was strange but it felt really good. Ha Na came into my life and changed it…for the better. 

I had been playing the piano all day since morning. My fingers were getting better too. I was almost as good as I use to be before the accident. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I reached out for it to see if it was Ha Na calling. It was Cheolyong. 

"What?" I answered and sounded a little harsher than I had intended. 

"Is Ha Na with you?" Mir asked. Ha Na wasn't home? 

"Why are you asking? Is she not with you?" I furrowed my eyebrows. That girl…where was she?

"She isn't…she hasn't been home all day. I was hoping you knew.." Mir sounded sad. 

"You bastard…what do you mean!?" I yelled. 

"Yah! Don't get mad at me! She never tells me anything anymore since she is always with you! This is your fault Changsun…stay away from her!" he yelled back, crying and hung up. 

 

I cursed and ran my hand through my hair. Ha Na hadn't gone home this whole time? Where was she? She couldn't possibly be with that girl from yesterday could she? No…

Where else could she had gone to? 

I quickly dialed her number. It rang a couple of times and then I got an answer. But it wasn't from Ha Na. 

"Hello?" Ji Hoon answered the phone. 

"What are you doing with Ha Na's phone?" I hissed. 

"Is that you Joon?" he asked 'surprised' it was me on the phone.

"What the are you doing with Ha Na's phone?!" I yelled. 

"Oh she must've forgotten it when she came over earlier." 

Ha Na went to see him?! Why would she?

"Don't with me." It took every muscle in my body to keep me from crushing my phone. 

Ji Hoon laughed. My jaw tightened. "Where is she?!" 

"Calm down little brother. I didn't force her." he smiled and laughed. "She showed up on her own. I would never force a women to sleep with me…Oh…I said too much.." 

My eyes widened. What did he just say…?

"What did you say?" 

He laughed yet again. "Joon-ah, hyung is very busy right now. I will call you later ok?"

"Yah!" He hung up before I could say anything else. 

 

SECRETARY OH 

Ji Hoon came from his meeting and as soon as he saw me he asked me about Miss Ha Na. He thought she was still in his office sleeping. The truth was that I had helped her leave while Ji Hoon was in his meeting. When he found out she wasn't in his office was was going to be angry. 

"I checked up on her not too long ago Sir." I answered. He nodded and went into his office. 

It didn't take long for him to storm out of the room. 

"She isn't there!" he was angry. 

I stood up and looked surprised. "What do you mean?" 

Ji Hoon grabbed my collar and yelled in my face. "How could you let her leave you good for nothing bastard!?" 

He pushed me back to my chair and ran downstairs to the lobby. My guess was to find Miss Ha Na. 

When Ji Hoon ordered me to kidnap her, I had no idea she belonged to Master Joon. If only I'd known, I would of never done what I had done. I didn't know what Ji Hoon was going to do to Miss Ha Na. He had changed so much. Ji Hoon was starting to resemble his father in so many ways. 

I reached out for my phone and dialed Master Joon. 

 

 

LEE JOON 

I was speeding to Boosung. I tried not to think about what Ji Hoon had said. I knew it wasn't true. Ha Na would never do something like that. She loved me…right? 

My phone rang and I picked it up immediately. 

"Master Joon? It's me, Secretary Oh.." 

"What do you want?" I said harshly. 

"There is something that I have to say, please meet me." 

I scoffed. "Meet you? Why would I do that?" 

"It has to do with Miss Ha Na." Oh said. What was he planning? 

"You are Ji Hoon's secretary. You think I'll fall for your games? I know Ji Hoon has Ha Na with him. You won't keep me away. I am on my way to Boosung." I hung up. 

 

***

When Joon reached Boosung he found Ji Hoon's secretary outside the company waiting for him. Joon tried to walk passed him but he grabbed his arm. "Listen to me. Ha Na isn't here. She left an hour ago. She is probably wandering around Seoul by herself. I tried to do all I could. You must find her before it's too late." he continued. "I sent a few people to look for her. As soon as they tell me where she is you have to go get her before Ji Hoon does. If Ji Hoon finds her, he will do very…" he paused, "very bad things to her Master." 

"What did Ji Hoon do to her?" Joon looked straight at Oh. 

"He.." before Oh finished his phone rang. "Yes?" he nodded and hung up.

"They found her." Oh looked relived to hear the news. He texted to address to Joon and told him to hurry. Joon nodded and ran to his car.

He decided to trust Oh this time. He couldn't afford to loose his chance to find his precious Ha Na. 

 

 

 

*****