NOTSHY (ChangLix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

"Hyung, I like you." 

 

 

Felix is known to be very affectionate towards others, especially the dark rapper. He is affectionate through actions and words. He never fails to voice out his emotions to the people he cares about. Just like how he confessed to the older. 

 

 

 

"Uh..what?" Changbin was not ready for this. 

 

 

 

But in contrast to the confidence Felix has shown, he blushed hard in front of the older. His smile never falters even if he'll get rejected any minute now. 

 

 

 

"It's okay, hyung. I understand, you don't have to like me back. I still like you nonetheless. I just wanted you to know." For a foreigner who still struggles to speak Korean, that was the longest Korean sentence he had ever uttered. 

 

 

 

Changbin groaned in frustration. Felix still has his smile plastered on his pretty face.

 

 

 

 Changbin then clears his throat. "It's not that, Lix! I—" he paused as he groaned again and muttered a small " it" before looking at the younger's eyes properly this time. 

 

 

 

 

"You beat me to it! You know, I've been having a hard time cracking my mind for ideas on how to confess to you for so many days and nights now and then you just—" Changbin sighed, ears and neck were red from embarrassment and Felix grinned so wide at him.

 

 

 

 

 "You just said it so easily.." Changbin continued, whispering it to the younger.

 

 

 

 "So...?" Felix waits. 

 

 

 

 

Changbin clears his throat once again, "of course, I like you too."

 

 

 

 

 And if there's small whines in the corner and some victorious shouts for probably (and totally) winning their bet, Felix and Changbin don't need to know.