(fairy) god(mothers) aunties (WooChan + minor relationships)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Woojin cooed at her little pup in her arms who was also happily one of her s. The noises filled in the room, it only made Woojin smile more. Her little pup is a healthy baby and he's taking everything that he is given enthusiastically.

"Aigoo, you are so cute, little one." She murmured to the already sleepy pup in her arms, she then hummed a lullaby seeing the baby's eyes are slowly closing now and the way he on his mother's s has also slowed down.

Right after she had little Jeongin, who was already asleep, tucked in his crib, she also fixed herself especially the part on her and quietly left the room. She finds her way to their kitchen to wash her hands, and that's also when she heard the door bell rings crazily. They were actually expecting some visitors today.

"What do you think are you doing here, lady? You're supposed to be resting." Woojin turned around to look at her husband who's standing by the kitchen entrance.

"I was only washing my hands." And as a proof, she waves her still wet hands in front of her.

"Hmm, Wonpil got the door already, I bet that's just my sisters." Chan replied.

"They really were something huh. They're blowing up my phone the day before Jeongin was born, they're already competing over who's gonna be the best godmother before even their nephew was born." Woojin chuckled at the memory just two days ago. Her husband laughed at the information before they were being called by Wonpil, alerting them that the ones ringing their door bell were indeed his sisters and that they were already in the living room.

"Thank you, Wonpirie~" Wonpil bowed before she left the couple.

"I don't even have time to change my clothes! What were they so excited for?" Woojin clicked her tongue, pouting at her husband who was just smiling at her fondly.

"Oh don't worry, you looked amazing, darling. Come on, you knew them already, they got excited over little things and how much more that it's about the birth of their nephew?" Chan was softly dragging his wife with him out of the kitchen towards the living room.

When they emerge into the living room, they heard some hushed conversations and some giggling. Chan cleared his throat to get the visitors' attention, then a sudden gasp could be heard, even without looking at the person Woojin could tell who was it.

"Eonieee! Omg, look at you, you look good!" Hyunjin gushed, the other two ladies stopped their own conversation and averted their gaze to Woojin.

Woojin waved his hand in dismissal, "Hyunjinnie, the ever flatterer, come on I didn't even get a chance to change my clothes, I just finished feeding Innie."

Then the two ladies beside them perked up at the mention of their nephew, "Where is our nephew, Chan?" Minho firmly asked, directed to her brother.

"Well, hello to you too, Minho, are you not going to greet me first at least?" Minho was the second sibling next to Chan, she's technically even more mature than Chan, she's very straightforward too.

Minho just scoffed and crossed his arms on her chest, while their youngest, Felix, begun to walk towards the couple to formally greet them. Ah, their sweetest baby maknae of the family.

"Hi, Channie oppa and Woojin eonnie, we're really glad at seeing you today and we're also very excited to see little Innie, so can we?"

"Yes, please, can we?" Hyunjin seconded.

The couple just chuckled at them, even their husbands who were just quietly observing the situation in front of them- chuckled at the excited ladies.

"Okay, okay, since Lixie here asked so nicely, unlike these certain two ladies." Chan teased.

"Hey! I asked nicely too!" Hyunjin protests. Minho just gave him a bored look.

"Alright, alright! Just be patient, you'll see him in a minute. Tsk." He paused to look at his wife, "if you do the honor, darling?" Woojin chuckled, leading the other excited ladies to her son's room.

When the ladies were out of the living room, Chan then grinned at the other visitors who also looked sheepish.

"Sorry about Hyunjin, she's just very excited to see your son you know." Jisung pushed his eyeglasses for it to stay on the bridge of his nose.

"Ah, it's fine, it's just funny how they were more excited than me and Woojin." Then he released a chuckle.

"Yeah, Minho too was very excited, she didn't just show it but deep inside her heart, I knew she's as excited as the others, and she actually missed you, don't tell her I told you that though." Seungmin, Minho's husband, said with a big grin on his face.

"Oh really now?" Chan rose an eyebrow, well, he was not surprised at all, he then eyed at the other man who has a pair of eyeglasses perched on the bridge of his nose.

"Hey, Binnie, don't tell me Felix pestered you to buys something already for the baby?" The owner of the name looked down to the box on his lap.

"Hey to you too, Chan. This is indeed Felix's gift for your son." Changbin has also a wide grin on his face. "And she didn't pester me, okay? I was the one asking her if she wanted something for the baby." Changbin continued. Ingoring that statement from the other, Chan was just touched and so glad to see all of his favorite people. The four of them were actually friends, Changbin and Jisung are Chan's colleges while Seungmin was their mutual friend they met in college.

They talked for a moment, both business and personal topics, not until they heard the excited and happy squeals from Little Jeongin's room. Chan led the other three men to follow him as they walk towards the room and saw how the ladies were already gushing at the poor baby, who just woke up from all the noises that he heard around him.

"Sorry, are we that loud? They got so excited when Innie woke up." Woojin sounds happy too as she delivers the information to her husband who's now walking towards them.

"It's okay, honey, don't worry." Chan assured his wife, he circled his an arm around her shoulder and dropping a kiss on the side of her head. The others were occupying the space of all the corners of the baby's crib.

Little Jeongin was lazily blinking his eyes, it was obvious that he was still that sleepy but these people around his crib won't let him sleep.

"Oh my god, his eyes- they were beautiful like mine." Hyunjin said dramatically as she tried to flutter her own eyes as if to prove her point which earned some giggles around.

"They kind of looked like Chan's but okay keep on dreaming." Minho retorts. Felix was quietly giggling at her sisters' antics and to Hyunjin's pout.

"His lips looked like eonnie's." Minho said quietly.

"Are you sure? Kinda plump though like mine." Hyunjin was at it again, no one's complaining but everyone's chuckling.

"Did you forget? You're not the mother, why would the baby get something from you?" Minho once again retorts in a sassy manner, she's also rolling her eyes at her sister.

"But I am his auntie!"

"Well, you're not the only one. I am his auntie too and Lixie too!"

"Baby, please, calm down." Seungmin has to calm his wife down, sighing a bit.

"Ladies, you're fighting over MY baby. Calm down." Chan softly laughed at her sisters.

While they were busy calming the two ladies down, Felix was just looking down to the baby, her heart was swelling while looking at Jeongin especially after he took Felix's index finger in his little hand. Felix cooed at the action, "you are so cute. My god." Felix wanted to experience being a mother too, he wanted a child already and he didn't want to blame her husband for being busy and workaholic, Changbin was sweet and he did his responsibility as her husband, Changbin is already so perfect for her. They barely had fun and y moments but she's happy and glad and lucky to have Changbin as her husband. She loves Changbin so much, with or without a child yet, it doesn't matter. Maybe the time for them to become parents is yet right.

"Lixie? You okay? You kind of spaced out." Hyunjin called out her sister who was frozen while looking at the baby who was still holding Felix's index finger tightly.

"Oh. I am fine, don't worry."

"What were you thinking? Is there a problem?" Minho also came to her side, worry was written all over her pretty face. Changbin was alarmed too, but upon looking at his wife, he felt like he knew what she was thinking about. He just sighed and kissed her temple.

Felix flushed at the attention, "ehhh guys, I'm fine, jezz. I was just looking at Innie's button nose, you know, it's cute and kind of looked like mine, see?" Felix grinned at her sisters, Hyunjin who just noticed the baby's cute nose and had confirmed that yes, the baby's nose looked like Felix's, she gasped dramatically and in envy that her nephew got one trait from her sister. Minho on the other hand was just smiling, she's glad her sister was fine- or she hopes she actually is fine.

"Whatever, I'll be the greatest auntie! I'll teach him how to dance when he grows up!" Hyunjin proudly says which earned another round of chuckles.

"Hah! I'll teach him the coolest dance in the entire world then!" Minho sniffs, she can't just let herself 2nd to being the greatest auntie of little Jeongin.

"You think ballet is the coolest?" Hyunjin asked in disbelief.

"The best!" Minho smiled proudly, even her husband smiled fondly while looking at her.

"I- no, it's not-" Hyunjin disagreed at that idea, but she was cut off by their youngest and also by her husband, calming her up.

"Wait eonnies, it's 21st century, I'll teach him tiktok trend dances."

That resulted a loud laugh from everyone in the room, even little Jeongin's eyes twinkled at that.

"Ah fine! Since little Innie here has three great aunties and soon become his godmothers, I'm sure he'll grow up just great and perfect! He'll become the greatest dancer!" Hyunjin still really didn't give up yet.

Minho scoffed, "We're not the one who will decide that life for him, obviously he has his own parents but I agree with us being great aunties that will soon become great godmothers."

Felix gasped at the sudden thought, "we're like that three fairy godmothers of Cinderella you know? Ah, how I wish we're that fairy godmothers who would give little Innie some kind of good wishes for his future yeah?"

Everyone was smiling at her, ever the sunshine of the family, and Changbin after giving Felix a peck, spoke, "honey, it's Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella has only one fairy godmother, it's Aurora who has three fairy godmothers."

Felix immediately looked at her husband, "how do you know that?" But of course, the room was filled with laughter once again. They also noticed that the baby was already back to being asleep.

"Aww, he looked so cute and peaceful. Dream of us, baby bun." Minho quietly said while she's also leaning to her husband, pressing her back to Seungmin's strong chest.

Felix too squealed, which earned another peck from her husband for being so adorable, while eyeing the baby who is already sleeping in his crib without a care of the commotion around him.

"Have a good nap, little one. We will still be here when you wake up, you won't get away from us that easily." Hyunjin giggled as she whispered her words to the sleeping baby. Woojin laughed in fondness at the ladies who seemed to be very excited and happy just by seeing her son.

"We thank you for visiting us, ladies and gentlemen, although you're actually here for my little baby." She jokingly said and paused before continuing, "but nonetheless Chan and I were so glad to all of you visiting us, I personally thank you ladies for your wishes for my baby, I'm sure you'll be great godmothers, fairy or not."

That earned some giggles from the three pretty ladies who were also Chan's little sisters. And to break the silence in the room, Chan clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Right! Now, who wants tea?"