Guilty Pleasure (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 

Seungmin just got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his hips securely. He hummed a song while he dried his hair with another towel. He felt so refreshed, smiling to himself as he made his way to his vanity table.

His husband was there already sitting on the bed, leaning on the headboard in his pajamas. He was reading a book but when he heard their bathroom's door close, he put a bookmark in between the pages he was on before putting the book on the nightstand. Oh his husband smells so good, he then averted his gaze to Seungmin in front of him standing by his vanity table.

"I thought you're already asleep." Seungmin said softly, he slung the towel he used in drying his hair around his neck and got the bottle of lotion from the table.

"Not after watching you do your nightly routine." He grinned at him, his attention was focused on his beautiful husband.

"Creep." Seungmin rolled his eyes playfully.

"You love this creep." Minho replied smugly.

Seungmin just scoffed at the smug look on his husband but shook his head anyway, slightly amused by Minho's antics.

"Well, you wanna do it for me?" Seungmin tilted his head cutely making a quick nod to the direction where he had put the bottle of his lotion.

"I will love to but I'll just want to watch you this time."

"Enjoy the show then." 

Seungmin proceeds to applying lotion on his thigh and Minho whistles when the towel made way for the younger's smooth skin to be shown. Seungmin scoffed again, "really babe? You're acting like a ert. Cut it out!"

Minho chuckled, "maybe I am." And he grinned before he continued to watch his husband who was also having a cute pout on his lips. He may act like he's annoyed but actually he doesn't mind it, he really loves the attention he has now from his husband. He spreads the creamy lotion on the skin of his thigh and leg by making circular motions over it, he repeated that actions for a few times. He's making sure that the lotion was spread evenly on his entire leg before proceeding to do the same to his other leg. And Minho was there to witness all that happened, a pleased smile on his lips.

Seungmin almost forgets that he has an audience, "really?" He clicked his tongue in disbelief after he took a look of his husband on the bed and found him still looking or staring intently at him. Minho was unbothered and just grinned at his husband, he loved looking at his husband doing something intently and Seungmin's serious look on his face was hot so sue him for being a creep. He also loved the idea about Seungmin's care of his skin that paid off perfectly, his smooth skin was to die for.


Seungmin was almost done with applying lotion on both of his legs and arms, only on his back that almost of the times he'd skip putting lotion on because it's hard, he can't reach the middle part of his back despite having long arms. He just clicked his tongue, deciding to do it later, maybe coax his husband into helping him. For now he proceeds to his facial care, applying toner and everything when he saw his husband's refection in the mirror staring at him like a creep again. He just grinned at him when Minho gave him a wink through the reflection. He's really serious when he said he will watch Seungmin does his nightly routine.

"Aren't you tired already?" Seungmin asked, amused as he rose an eyebrow.

"Nah. Actually I can watch you forever while doing your nightly routine." Seungmin rolled his eyes at the exaggerated comment and the nonchalance of his husband, but he loved him so much so sometimes he had to it up and enjoy the moment. Minho's cheesiness was rare and with that he'll indulge the older.

"Wow. My husband is so sweet suddenly?"

"What do you mean? I am always sweet." Minho tsked as if he's not believing what he just heard from his own husband.

"Sure, hon."

"I- really Lee Seungmo? I can't believe this, I want a divorce!"

Seungmin just chuckled while he resumed on applying lotion on his back, but man was it hard, he was about to call it a night and just skip it tonight too but he heard Minho on the bed laughing softly at him.

Watching Seungmin having a hard time applying some lotion on his back made him smile in fondness, "come here, I changed my mind, lemme do it for you."

"Is that a sorry excuse for feeling me up?"

"Maybe. Tsk, just come here."

"What happened to wanting a divorce with me?" Seungmin grinned yet Minho just rolled his eyes at him in return.

"Let's do that tomorrow, just come here." 


Seungmin clicked his tongue as he walked towards the bed and unceremoniously dropped his entire weight on his husband's lap. Minho groaned at the sudden weight on his but he immediately wrapped his arms around Seungmin's waist.

Minho looked down to Seungmin's bare torso and the towel that's been wrapped around his waist, "is this safe?" He then grinned evilly at Seungmin, playfully tracing his finger tips on the cloth.

"I am already wearing an underwear, so yes."

Minho just chuckles, "come on, so we can sleep already."

"You're welcome to sleep first, baby. Why would you wait for me?"

"Nope." 

Seungmin grinned before untangling himself from Minho's lap and position himself on the bed turning his back to the older, "right, get to work then." 

After a few seconds of silence, Seungmin called his husband who just hummed in response, "I don't want a divorce." He knew that it's only their joke as a couple, Minho always used that joke against him but it's safe to make sure you know?

Minho's hand had stopped rubbing on Seungmin's back after that, he made a quick move to let Seungmin turned back to face him and immediately cupped his face gently, "baby, you knew that was just a joke right?"

"Yeah. I love you."

"I love you too. So much, Seungmin. No divorce is going to happen soon or ever, okay?" Soft Minho was rare too. His eyes were very expressive and Seungmin could tell that they were full of love. He smiled at Minho before leaning forward to capture his lips. Then they both have wide smiles on their lips when they pulled away from their kiss.

"Good. Who will dutifully put lotion on my back if you're going to divorce me?" Seungmin grinned.

"I-..." For once Minho was speechless, he didn't expect this turn of events, he thought he was comforting and reassuring a worried husband. "Stop laughing, you idiot!" Seungmin rolled onto the mattress, laughing maniacally. Minho didn't mind, he just clicked his tongue in fake annoyance, "yah! Stop laughing and wear your pajama already, it's getting cold."

Eventually, the situation was now calm, Seungmin was already in his pajamas and already relaxing in between his husband's arms. Minho smiled when he felt Seungmin kissed his neck and mumbled a soft 'I love you'. Minho hummed an 'I love you too' before tightening his arms around the younger.

Minho's the big spoon tonight, like most of the nights, he doesn't want to go to sleep first, not until his husband is already tucked in his arms.