Storge (SeungMinho + JiLix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Storge (/ˈstɔːrɡi/, from the Ancient Greek word στοργή storgē) or familial love refers to natural or instinctual affection, such as the love of a parent towards offspring and vice versa.

_
It was a calm day, Minho was just chilling in the living room, sitting comfortably on the couch as he lazily scanned his phone and checked randomly on his social media accounts. He has no work for today so was Seungmin. And speaking of the younger, he volunteered to do the dishes right after their breakfast.

Minho now was watching some cute cat videos on youtube when he felt a pair of warm lips on his cheek and the kiss sound was loud enough to distract him from the video that he was watching. It was distracting but in a good way.

He felt warm when Seungmin's body was pressed on his side, he felt Seungmin's chin comfortably placed on Minho's shoulder. 

"Ah that kitten was so cute." Seungmin commented over Minho's shoulder, the younger's arms were now wrapped around the older's waist.

"I'm cuter." Minho countered nonchalantly.

"Yeah, sure." Seungmin rolled his eyes playfully, he's slowly untangling himself from the older's body and just laid down on the expanse of the couch making Minho's thighs his pillow, he snatched Minho's hand that is not holding his phone and put it on his head. As if reading the message, Minho begun to scratch his scalp softly.

Seungmin sighed at the feeling. It's so good to have a day like this with his partner, "hmm that's so good, hyung." Minho just hummed at that while he continued on to watch some more  cat videos before deciding to stop watching videos.

"Tsk, you're becoming like a cat now are you? Always begging to be pet." Minho murmurs as he turned off his phone, his attention now was on the younger who's comfortably lying with his head on his lap. His other hand's tracing the perfect frame of Seungmin's face, he smiled when the younger scrunched his nose due to the feeling of Minho's finger tips playing on the tip of his nose. Minho then continues to absentmindedly trace his finger tips on Seungmin's cheeks and lips.

"You're like a kitten yet looking like a puppy." Minho murmured, chuckling a bit. Seungmin just smiled as he closed his eyes to the feeling he has right now, Minho being soft like this was rare. It has to be cherished so much.

"What does that make me then?" Seungmin whispered back.

"A pet." 

Seungmin clicked his tongue as the older laughed softly. Soft Minho is gone so quickly and the real Minho is back. And he clicked his tongue again because he has fallen in love for either of that kind of Minho.

Minho chuckled, cupping his free hand on the younger's cheek, caressing his thumb on the smooth skin. Seungmin just hummed and sighed in content, his eyes were still closed as if feeling the soft scratching of Minho's fingers on his scalp. He could sleep at the pleased feeling at the moment, but before that could happen though, some little giggles and squealing could be heard that resonated around their little living room where the couple is lounging in.

Little pitter patter steps of the twins were approaching to the living room with the excited yelling of them calling their parents.

"Appa, Appa! Me and Sungie are hungry!"

"Want cake! And fruits and- huh? Appa?"

"Oh no- but I'm hungry." The poor little pouted as he scratched his little hand on his growling tummy.

When the littles halted their steps in the living room, they were greeted by silence but their parents were there on the couch but they seemed to be asleep. But the truth was that, they were just pretending to be asleep just to fool their kids.

Little Jisung, the ever mischievous among the two, began to climbed up the couch and crawled on his Appa's stomach. Little Felix gasped softly, "Sungie! That's not...nice. You'll wake Appa up!"

"Yeah and we can eat then." 

"But Daddy said, that's not nice! Come on, come down now before you'll wake Appa up!" Little Felix coaxed his twin brother that it's okay even if they're hungry. He's the little angel of Seungmin and Minho, he always listen to what his parents told him, the ever obedient baby they could ever have. But both littles are equally loved by Minho and Seungmin. Favoritism has no room in their little happy home.

Minho can't hold himself anymore as he chuckled upon hearing his kids, "yes, bub, Lixie is right, that's not very nice hmm?"

Both littles gasped and thought that they're doomed for waking up their Dad just because they're hungry. Felix jumped in surprise hearing his Dad's voice, " Daddy! We're sorry we woke you up, but we're hungry."

"yes, yes, bub, I hear you. Come here, lemme kiss my good boy first." Minho opened his arms when Felix ran towards him and helped him climbed on the couch. Once the little was situated beside him, he peppered his tiny face with kisses as the little giggles at the attention.

Seungmin at the moment was not holding in his giggles too as he opened his eyes and tickled his kid on top of him since Jisung was about to cry, his little mouth is wobbling already and his eyes were teary.

"Aww, I'll kiss this mischievous angel too. Come here, don't cry. It's okay." Seungmin wrapped his arms around the tiny body of Jisung without leaving his comfort on that couch while his head is being pillowed by his husband's thighs. The room was filled with laughter and giggles once again.

"I'm sorry, I'm bad." Jisung mumbled.

"Oh bun, don't worry about it hmm? Appa and I was just fooling you, we're just pretending to be asleep." Minho grinned at the little on top of his husband, reaching his out to ruffle the little's hair.

"pretending? What's that?" Little Felix said, curiousity is written all over his face. It was cute.

"We just looked like we're sleeping but we're not, we're just fooling you both." Minho said slowly, booping Felix's button nose.

"We're so proud of you both, loves, for being such angels to us." Seungmin said, cupping the angel's face on top of him.

"But I'm bad." Jisung replied sadly. Seungmin has to massage his thumbs to Jisung's little lips as if erasing the apparent sad frown on it.

"You acknowledge your mistake afterwards and you apologized, that's what matters most, baby." Seungmin booped his little nose too. It made Jisung smile, the sparkle in his eyes is due to wonder and not because of the tears that's about to spill out.

"You can always make up for it though." Seungmin continued, grinned up at the curious look of his son.

"What can I do?"

"Oh you can just give me a kiss." Seungmin wiggled his eyebrows playfully, Jisung perked up at the proposition.

"Then I can still be an angel? Like Lixie?"

"yes~"

Jisung immediately kissed his Appa on both cheeks, Seungmin can't just help but gave his baby a long kiss on his cheeks and forehead too.

"Both of you are our angels. Always."

"Yeeyyy!" The littles were so happy hearing that from their Appa, they're now hugging each other back on the ground. Seungmin and Minho cooed at their kids. Oh how much they love these little angels, sometimes they're trouble makers, they just loved them so much.

"Go on, feed your kids." Minho murmured down to Seungmin.

"Oh now they're my kids when they're hungry?"

"of course, that's the rule."

Seungmin rolled his eyes but leaned up to peck Minho's lips, probably wiping off the smug look on his husband's handsome face. Minho chuckled after slapping Seungmin's bum when he got up from the couch. A playful glare was thrown to the older but the other just winked at him, unbothered. Seungmin thought, he has two angel kids but has a big tease of a husband, he just smiled towards his awaiting kids in front of them who didn't understand their parents' flirtings.

"Now, who's hungry?" Seungmin annouced.

"Me!" All three, their littles and Minho, raised their hands in the air.