Rainy Afternoon and Warm Cuddles (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


It's a Summer season, really, but that afternoon was surprisingly raining cats and dogs. The weather forecast didn't announce about a storm coming in, it's just happened. But thankfully, it was a weekend, Changbin and his boyfriend, Felix, have no work.

They are actually cuddling in their shared bed since after their lunch, the slightly and sudden cold weather made their cuddle even more better. Felix totally wrapped his arms around his older boyfriend's waist under their thick duvet.

Felix could feel Changbin's lips on his forehead and it made him smile and blindly shoves his face entirely on the crook of Changbin's neck. Changbin has also an arm wrapped around the younger's shoulders. The other was gently caressing the younger's hair.

"The rain sounds good on the roof." Felix comments, puffing a pleased breath on the skin of Changbin's neck. Changbin chuckled as he tangled his legs more to Felix's, seeking more warmth that radiated off of the younger's body.

"I thought you hated rainy season." Changbin answered, remembering how the younger pouts everytime the sky shows a sign that it's about to rain and he forgot to bring with him his umbrella.

Felix hummed, "not today, not during weekends, not when I am cuddling with you like this." He even tightened his arms around Changbin's waist and pressed a soft kiss on the side of his neck.

Changbin softly laughed at his boyfriend as he kissed the top of Felix's head, "okay baby, noted."

They became silent for a moment, it was a very comfortable silence though, only their unhurried breathings could be heard, but it was only for a moment before Changbin spoke again.

"What do you want for dinner?" It's always the older that thinks in advance as to what to eat or what to prepare, one of the many reasons why Felix loves him so much.

"Hmm. I don't know. I don't want dinner, just wanted to cuddle more." Changbin could hear the pout of the younger as he says it.

Changbin didn't stop himself from releasing an airy laugh,  while Felix whined at the older's reaction, "Baby, we can still cuddle, I was just asking in advance so that I would know if we need to order or we have to cook later."

"I can make us dinner, but later babe. I still want cuddles now." Felix pouted his lips cutely right after answering his boyfriend, even though the said boyfriend can't see him pouting due to him shoving his face more on the older's neck. Changbin just chuckles in amusement, his boyfriend never fail to make him smile, he kissed Felix's head as if saying that he understands him clearly.

"Alright. I am yours now to cuddle all you want." Changbin said softly, rubbing his fingertips lightly on Felix's back.

Felix gave out a pleased sigh and a giggle, though it was muffled on the older's neck but still the latter hear it loud and clear, "love you, Binie hyung~" 

"I love you more, Lixie." Changbin tightened his legs to where they were tangled together with Felix's slim ones.

And just like that an impromptu cuddle session in a rainy afternoon, well, they wouldn't want it any other way.