We fight we break up, we kiss we make up (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Felix groaned when he woke up with a pounding head, he suddenly cannot remember anything about his whereabouts yesterday, of why his head hurt so much and  how did it happen, of where was he right now and why was the warmth around him felt so familiar—

"!" He mentally cursed and tried so hard to make effort in opening his eyes but he didn't see anything, instead he shove his face more on to the warmth that kept on pressing to his face. Was he with someone? Why was this feeling so familiar?

"Okay, Felix, calm down." He mumbled in his own repeatedly as he tried to compose himself, and currently he only has one hand available in mobility while the other was suspended and squeezed in between his and somebody else's body. Oh god, what did I do last night? He felt like crying, why can't he remember anything?

He felt an arm squeezing around his waist as if stopping him from moving. Felix's senses were coming back to him one by one. He felt breathing above his head and his face was pressed to someone's strong chest. Felix almost cried right then and there, he can't be wrong, he knew exactly where he was. He was engulfed in the arms of the person he missed so much. He also remembered bits of happenings yesterday. But he didn't know why he ended up here with him.

He carefully pulled away from the warmth of the man in front of him and saw the man's sleeping face that he missed so much. It's been a month since they broke up, he remembered all the sleepless nights that he spent crying in his bed. And now, he's here, he was graced by his beautiful face first thing in the morning. He missed morning like this, waking up with the man you love engulfing him with his strong arms. But he wished to be awoken beside this man without the slight pounding of his head.

"I must go before he wakes up.." he whispered to himself as he tried to untangle himself from the sleeping man's limbs. But before he could get away from him, of course he was stirred awake.

"Damn." He heard a groan behind him as he was about to jump off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Felix winced hearing that hoarse voice. He also heard shuffling of blankets behind him.

He turned to face him and has totally forgotten his headache, "ugh !"

"Tsk. You drink too much alcohol last night. Just sit still, I'll get the pills."

Before he could react though, Changbin was out of the door, he felt weak and he can't do anything but hold his head and just sit there in the bed. A few seconds later, Changbin came back with a glass of water and some pills.

"Here. Drink this and take a tablet for your headache." Felix didn't raise to look at Changbin in the eyes. He can't. God knows if he was to, he'll cry. He just mumbles a soft 'thanks.' Changbin sat beside him which made Felix warry and could feel a lump in his throat.

Felix shuts his eyes tight to focus himself to swallow the damn medicine, suddenly he didn't know how to swallow it but thankfully after one more sip of the water he had swallowed the tablet along with the water. He then fumbles to put the glass on the bedside table.

"I-uh— I apologize for crashing here. I really didn't know what happened but—" he was cut off when there's fingers under his chin, guiding him to face the other. He swallowed hard, maybe the tablet he took was still there or..

"Felix, look at me." He blinked his eyes a few times before looking at that beautiful pair of eyes he missed so much. He missed everything about this man.

Changbin has this fond smile on his lips, "it's okay, I'm glad that you're here or else I'll worry."

"I didn't remember what I did last night. Why did I end up here?"

"You were so wasted when I found you last night, actually you found me." Felix only remembered the time he entered the club and the time he started drinking.

Oh. I— sorry."

Changbin smirked, "you were clingy. You repeatedly mumbled how much you missed me and you wanted to come home with me."

"Oh god!" That was embarrassing, Felix thought as he facepalmed. He was flushing, even more embarrassing, and of all things, in front of his ex-boyfriend.

"You're still adorable even when you're drunk." Changbin said once again, Felix who still didn't recover with his embarrassment flushed even more that made Changbin chuckle.

"I'm sorry." Felix whispered but he made sure the other can hear him.

"For what? For last night or for breaking up with me?" Changbin may sounded amused but Felix can't help to feel that lump in his throat again. They didn't talk for a month after they broke up, or after their fight that led Felix to break ties between them. He regretted it so much but he can't bring that day back, at least they have this talk, this might be his only shot. 

He faced the older properly, eyes looking at his glinting ones, "both actually. I'm sorry, I was so foolish. I got angry and impatient over you who just worked hard. It didn't mean that I didn't love you, I was just selfish, I thought you lost interest in me."

Changbin smiled, hearing something interesting from the younger's words and he cleared his throat, "I'm sorry too for that night. I shouldn't have lashed out on you because I was stress from work and it was not an excuse so I'm sorry. I— I still love you, you know."

Felix's eyes were wide, "but why? Why didn't you stop me that night? You didn't even look for me  or talk to me again."

"I thought you were fed up with me, I can't give you enough time so it might be a good idea to just let you go. I regret it so much too."

"I will never get tired of you." Felix said softly.

"I know that now, you told me that last night." Felix's eyes were wider than a flying saucer now, if that's possible. It's adorable though, Changbin smiled at the sight.

"Oh god, what else did I do or tell you last night? Ugh this embarrassing! Stop laughing! It's not funny!"

Changbin stops laughing, "you're adorable. I actually wanted to hear something from a sober Felix. And now that you're here and sober, can I hear it again?"

"Hear what?"

"That you still love me too."

Felix sobs right there and then and he nods his head aggressively, not minding the little pounding that's still present in his head, "yes, I still love you. I love you, hyung."

"I love you too, Felix. Can you be my boyfriend again?" Changbin has this hopeful look on his face and Felix can't hold it anymore, he throws himself forward. Changbin meets him midway and hugs the smaller boy, he missed him too, he missed hugging him.

"Yes! Yes, I'll be your boyfriend again. I promise to be patient with you at all times and—"

Changbin chuckles, "and I promise to make more time for you."

Felix pulled away from the hug and cupped Changbin's cheeks, "noooo, I understand that now. It's okay, you're amazing and hardworking and I love you so much for it."

Changbin leaned forward, snaking his arms around the younger's waist, capturing his lips finally. They kissed slowly at first but they became hungry with each other's lips as the seconds go by. Changbin bit and Felix's lower lip. Felix on the other hand is almost sitting on the older's lap, and mewling at every on his lips. They almost lost it when Changbin started to insert his tongue inside Felix's mouth and Felix was happily on Changbin's lap already.

"Hmm~ I miss you so much." Felix said in between their kiss. Changbin hummed, squeezing his waist. "Me too, you have no idea." Changbin answered while still assaulting the younger's lips.

"Binnie! Wake— oh!"

They were lost at each other's lips and shoving Changbin's tongue in Felix's throat and really forgot that the older's flat was shared by two other individuals who were also Changbin's workmates and their friends in general, Chan and Jisung.

They were startled by the door that suddenly burst opened but they didn't move from their position on the edge of the bed, Felix on Changbin's lap, but they stopped (sadly) from their make out session and faced Jisung who looked like a deer being caught by the headlight.

"Jisung, are you okay what is that—oh." Came Chan beside Jisung on the doorway, jaw hung opened.

"Hey Chris, hey Jisung." Felix greeted the two who seemed to be back at their senses. While Changbin just groaned from being disturbed like that, he leaned his forehead down to Felix's shoulder as he wrapped his arms  even more tightly on the younger's little waist.

"Hi Lixie! Good to see you again, hah I see  no more sad lyrics and bitter songs in the future, Binnie?" Chan amused eyeing them on the bed.

"Yeah right, nice seeing you there Lix, sorry for barging in, I thought Binie here is going to sleep in all day again so.." Jisung grinned.

"Thank you now goodbye!" Changbin grumpily mumbled.

"Right. So if you're done, come out for breakfast okay?" Chan grinned too before closing back the door. Changbin sighed while Felix just chuckled.

"They're happy to see you again here with me." Changbin murmured then kissed Felix's neck before looking back at Felix's face.

Felix giggled, "well, they also said about breakfast so how about let's continue making out later, I'm kinda hungry." Changbin chuckles and carries his tiny koala of a boyfriend out of the bedroom and bringing him in their little kitchen.

For the first time, Felix  mentally thanked his drunk self for having an unexpected but good—no, the best result.