Sugar, oh honey honey (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

It's dinner time, it's a normal and sometimes chaotic scene of a group of gays eating together on a table. It's typical except to what is happening under the table. Felix and Changbin sat beside each other and the former has one leg over Changbin's, he's toying his toes to Changbin's who wore a pair of socks.

Changbin is chewing his food when he noticed a cold sensation on his feet, he turned to look the guy beside him.

"Why are your toes freezing? Why didn't you wear socks?" He asked his boyfriend who's just lazily chewing his food.

"Got wet and I'm lazy to get a new pair." The younger just shrugged, continuing to ran his toes all over Changbin's feet under the table.

Changbin has to stop the younger's foot from moving and pressed it in between his own feet to somewhat warm it a little. Sometimes, his boyfriend is stubborn. Dinner is done and thank heavens that for once, Changbin isn't incharge of washing the dishes. Now that Felix is clinging on his side, he turned his whole attention to him.

"Come on, let's get you another pair of socks." Changbin ruffled Felix's hair and cleared his fringe out of the younger's face.

"Noooo...I'm comfy." Felix clings to Changbin's side more like a koala.

Changbin chuckles, "then you have to wait on the couch, I'll be quick." Felix pouts but he just quickly kisses it away.


He quickly treks his way to their bedroom and get a pair of socks for Felix. In the living room, the others were quite for once as they watched some movie. Felix pats the space beside him as he sees his boyfriend with a pair of socks in his hand. 

"Please?" Felix pleaded with his puppy eyes while putting his feet on the older's lap. The older just chuckles and shakes his head, amused, already putting on the sock on the younger's foot. Someone just murmured a "whipped" around him and Changbin glared at no one in particular before hearing some quiet giggles.

"Thank you~" Felix said, loving the warmth the socks had created on his feet. Before Changbin could answer though, Felix pounced on him and stayed on top of Changbin in a silent way of asking for cuddles. Changbin groaned from the sudden weight on him but immediately wrapped his arms around the koala on top of him anyway.

"You're extra clingy today? Hmm?" Changbin murmured on top of Felix's head after kissing his temple.

"I'm cold and you're just warm." Felix replied as he squeezed the older's arm out of habit.

"That's because your stubborn didn't wear a coat when the weather is raging cold."

"You love me though." Felix's voice was muffled on Changbin's chest.

Changbin sighed in defeat, he's a whipped man, cut him some slack. Instead of replying, he just tightened his arms around the younger's body. Felix released a content sigh.

In the middle of the movie, which Changbin didn't understand, his focus was on his boyfriend anyway, he thought the younger is asleep but no, he's definitely awake as he slowly rubbing Changbin's chest up and down as if to warm it. Felix's face was still pressed on the older's chest.

"I love the sound of your heartbeat." Felix softly said as he leaned away from Changbin's chest just to look at him.

Changbin smirked, "what's the sound of it then?" He can't control himself anymore as he kissed Felix's lips quickly. It was a short kiss but the younger appreciated it nonetheless.

"Oh it's sounds like it says something." Felix replied back when they had pulled away from their lips, and now tracing his thumb over Changbin's lips.

"Oh really? What does it say?" Changbin raised his eyebrow, teasingly nibbling Felix's thumb.

"It says 'yong-bok yong-bok' over and over again." Then Felix grinned so wide at him. Changbin on the other side was leaning his head on the back of the couch as he laughs so hard. They could hear the others snickering too.

"Nice one Lix!"

"Oh God, you two get a room."

"That's ing hilarious, hyung!"

"Innie, language." But the maknae just scoffed at their leader, while Changbin is not yet done laughing. He got misty eyes from laughing so hard, he has one hand on his stomach as he could feel it aching from too much laughing already.

"Babe, that's a good one." Changbin is calming down but his shoulders were still shaking as if he was about to laugh again.

"I know right~" Felix grinned at his boyfriend, tracing the slope of Changbin's nose with his index finger. He loves watching Changbin laughed, it flattens the lines on his forehead that were caused by constant stress of working so much that he sometimes forgot to sleep. Unconsciously, he leaned forward to press his lips on the older's nose and to his forehead and to his cheeks and finally his lips. And Felix doesn't care about the gagging noises around him, his thoughts are on Changbin alone. His Changbin who deserves all the good things in the world, his hyung who's very caring to everyone around him, his bestfriend who he can depend on, his love who also loves him unconditionally.

The night ended with whispered 'I love you's' and a warm cuddle in the older's bed.