in jest (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Hyunjin's favorite scene in the world is when he's lounging in the loveseat cozily while looking at his favorite boys. It's still early in the morning and too early for the scene unfolding in front of him. He's actually looking at his husband reprimanding their son for wanting something he shouldn't have.

He wants to coo at the pretty pout on little Lixie's lips but instead wants to console him because he already gets his eyes teary.

"What did Dada do this time, sweety?" His voice making Little Lix run towards him and he's already spreading his arms, catching his son into a tight hug.

"Daddy, wanna eat chips please~" Little Lix says as he looks up to Hyunjin, all teary eyes and pouty lips.

"Oh, darling, don't cry." Hyunjin chuckles, he knows the problem now. He then momentarily looks at his husband sitting prettily on the sofa across him.

"What?" Jisung mouths at him, still busy munching on the corn chips, He just shakes his head fondly before averting his gaze back to his son. Felix isn't in the brink of crying now but Hyunjin can tell that he's still sulky if the pout still evident on his little lips is anything to go by.

"I'm sorry, sweety, but no chips in the morning, remember? Or your tummy will ache if you do." Hyunjin says as soft as he can, booping the kid's nose which made the little blink his eyes cutely and even scrunch his button nose. Hyunjin this time doesn't stop himself from cooing over his son.

But Felix sulks even more, "but Dada eat chips in the morning!" He then sulkily turns and looks at his Dada enjoying the junkfood he too wants. The sudden attention makes Jisung pause from shoving chips into his mouth and blinks his eyes.

Hyunjin chuckles, they actually had their breakfast but as much as possible, they want to only let their son eat healthy foods and not some junkfoods. But it is hard and unfair for the kid to be told no when he sees them eating unhealthy foods once in a while. So he can't really blame the kid for sulking.

"Well, Dada is different."

"Why?" Kids will always be kids, they question everything.

"He's preggy, he craves chips now." Hyunjin doesn't know that out of all the reasons he could think of, he blurts some nonsense like that. Jisung on the other side of the room almost choke on his chips, Hyunjin is slightly guilty at that and just sends his husband an apologetic gaze.

"I'm what?" Jisung blurts out when he recovers his mini choking session.

"Preggy?" Little Lix inquires, eyes now so wide with curiosity. Hyunjin is so ed. He turns to his husband sending a look that says 'help' or 'just play along.'

"Hm, pregnant, baby, is what I mean." Hyunjin digs his own hole more deeper now.

Little Lix gasps happily and jumps out of his Daddy's arms, his little issue earlier has now forgotten and out of the window.

"You have baby in your tummy?"

Jisung glares at his husband, who also looks like he's constipated, "this is your fault." He mumbles and mouths at his husband before clearing his throat and attends his baby now koala hugging his torso. Hyunjin blows some air out of his mouth, he feels like sweating so early in the morning.

"Bub, not so tight." Hyunjin hears Jisung say as if he has a real baby in him, the idea isn't bad at all, again it's making Hyunjin squirm.

"Oh! So sorry, Dada, is the baby alright? Is he hungry? Is that why you eat chips?" Hyunjin almost squeal like a lunatic at the curious and cute questions from the little.

"Oh my goodness, you are so cute, my little darling." Jisung coos at their son like Hyunjin can one hundred percent relate. Hyunjin who sees all that from across him is squirming in his seat. His favorite boys doing things in his heart.

The little already forgot about his need to eat chips even if the the bowl with half the contents of chips is still there. Lixie is so busy caressing his Dada's tummy. Hyunjin is thankful at that nonetheless, at least one problem down...remaining one to go...but Hyunjin gets distracted by the look Jisung is giving him now as if he got electrocuted or something.

"Babe? You okay?" Hyunjin is already on his feet, now walking towards his boys.

"I might be pregnant for real." Jisung whispers.

Hyunjin stops dead in his track, "r-really?" Because the idea of having a pregnant husband and a prospect of having another kid is really entertaining now.

"Wait, PT! I think I have one in the kit." Jisung says aloud untangling their baby all the same and that's when Hyunjin resumes what he is doing, he successfully sits on the sofa and drags the little into his lap while Jisung goes into the bathroom.

While Jisung is gone, Hyunjin cuts some apples into chunks for Lixie, a few seconds more passed by when the other comes back, a wide grin spreading on his lips. Such a beautiful look on his husband, Hyunjin falls in love all over again at his glowing husband.

"It's positive! I'm really pregnant!"

"! Really?!"

"We still need a doctor but I'm positive I'm pregnant. I can feel it, this answers why I crave things and foods for the past week or two!"

"Babe, I'm so happy...we'll go to the doctor right now."

Jisung now is hugging him too, both are vibrating with happiness, "where's Lixie?"

"He's in the kitchen, I made him snacks."

They ended up having a doctor's appointment with Lixie. And it turned out that Jisung's five weeks pregnant. They are all so happy, the realization hits so suddenly but it is very welcome.

"Is he hungry now, Dada?" After the doctor's appointment, Hyunjin prepares fruit snacks for his husband as well, can't have unhealthy food from now on. It was the kid inquiring after seeing his Dada munching on something again.

"Yes, baby, but how are you so sure that the baby is a 'he'?"

"Is it a 'she' then? I don't mind!"

Hyunjin and Jisung just laughs at their kid's cuteness.