I'll Take Care of the Mess For You (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Jisung can do anything except cleaning his room. He can produce hit songs, can rap, can sing, can dance, can make other members laugh with his pranks and antics, but he can't clean his own room. He is a master of making a mess but on cleaning a mess. He has a tall, blonde, and handsome of a boyfriend, Hyunjin, who is also not so different from him. But Hyunjin will fight him just to prove to everyone that he's better than his boyfriend. He basically can do anything that he scored a perfect boyfriend but he can't take care of the trash to save his life. 

"Han Jisung!" A loud voice that sounded like Minho could be heard from upstairs.

"What?" Hyunjin was starting to giggle, he knew what that was about. They were eating inside Minho's room a while ago, they played rock-paper-scissors to decide at who will throw their trash. Jisung was unfortunately losing their mini game but as stubborn as he was, he didn't really throw those trash, he left them still in Minho's room.

"Get your in here now!" Minho shouted again.

"Hey! It's not just my trash!" Jisung shouted back after swallowing the piece of cheesecake he's eating. After leaving Minho's room, he stomped his way through their fridge, claiming that he's still hungry.

"You lose! Get these now or I swear to God!"

Jisung sighed, "but I'm eating." He said, not shouting this time, pouting a little.

"I don't care!" Minho still heard him and that Hyunjin laughed too.

Jisung groaned but stood up anyway, he was about to leave the kitchen and his precious cheesecake but a hand on his wrist made him stop from doing anything. It was Hyunjin taking pity on him.

"Let me take care of it, you just finish eating that up." Hyunjin smiled after giving his younger boyfriend a kiss on the forehead. Jisung was flushing red, not still used to having boyfriend that handsome and kind that will do something for him. He suddenly felt ashamed, he can't just let his boyfriend do his chores for him but Hyunjin was on the stairs already before he could even protest. He turned his attention back to his cheesecake, his mind was thinking how hot his boyfriend is for making that move. It was a good plus factor and a big to him. He felt giddy when butterflies started fluttering in his stomach. He felt warm inside as his heart seemed to be at its unusual beating. He smiled wide like a lunatic while eyeing his cheesecake, clutching his chest and feeling his heart beating so fast.

 

 

"Sung, you'll be in garbage disposal duty after eating dinner." Chan announced as they were already sitting on their respective chairs and were ready for their dinner while talking about who will do this and that.

"Aye hyung." 

"Changbin, you will wash the dishes."

"Awe, hyung, me again?" Changbin complained for washing the dishes for five days straight tonight.

"The other nights were different, you lose the game so you did washing dishes duty. Tonight though, Chan hyung specifically assigned you." Seungmin deadpanned.

Changbin's whining had stopped when Felix beside him has wrapped his arm around Changbin, "I'll help you hyung. Chan hyung, I'll help him wash the dishes."

Chan as he was weak of Felix's smile just nodded his head in approval. Minho murmured something like 'boyfriend privilege' to Changbin and Felix while their maknae just giggles. Jisung too has to look at his almost twin who was still hugging Changbin, he smiled at their display of affection.

After dinner, they proceed to do their own tasks and he was collecting all the garbage from all the trashbins around the house, Hyunjin had just done wiping the table with wet cloth and eyeing him.

"Why are you not wearing gloves?"

"Ehh they're hot on my hands. It's fine." He proceeds to separate the garbage according to its kind like biodegradable and non-biodegradable but yet again he was stopped by an arm around his waist this time.

"Go take a shower and get ready to bed, I'll finish this up." Hyunjin simply said preventing him from grabbing those trash with bare hands. He immediately protested since they always do their assigned task themselves. It's not like he throws garbage every day, they don't have a proper list of schedule of doing house chores but Chan makes sure that everyone can experience to do all the chores one at a time.

"No, wait, Hyunjin, you don't have to do it. It's fine, I can do it." 

"I know that you can do it. But I insist, now go, I'll take care of this for you." Hyunjin smiled like that smile that made Jisung fell in love all over again with his boyfriend.

"Awe, baby. Are you—" Jisung was about to but was being cut off by Hyunjin's lips on his.

"Thank you." Jisung murmured, it's not like he could even win over his boyfriend, he kissed Hyunjin's lips quickly and had gone upstairs with a fast beating heart and flushed cheeks.

 

 

 

"Oh God, do you even clean your room?" Changbin exclaimed one morning when he opened Jisung's room and was greeted with a chaotic sight of his room. There were clothes everywhere around his room. Jisung knew that his room is a mess but he can't help it, he became lazy when he thought of cleaning and organizing his room so he let it be.

"That's correct, hyung, it's MY room now back off!" Jisung huffed unbothered by the older's complaint and just continued to play the games he's playing using his mobile phone.

"Are you not having a headache while looking around your—you know what, never mind." Changbin sighs as he exits the younger's room. 

Jisung smiled for he can continue to play his game in peace but that was short lived because someone is opening hia door again.

"Baby, you—oh." It's Hyunjin and it has been only a day that he's not visiting his boyfriend's room yet he was shocked how messy it was today.

Jisung groaned, "not you too!"

"But love, you have to clean your room! Oh my God, was there a war in here?" Hyunjin exclaimed. Jisung being focused on his game still knew that his boyfriend is so over dramatic sometimes but right now he didn't know how to feel. If Hyunjin was teasing him, Jisung would just chuckle and move on. If Hyunjin was being dramatic again, he would just roll his eyes.

"Baby, come on, stop playing and start cleaning your room." Jisung didn't need to turn and pook at his boyfriend with both of his hands on his hips while looking intimidating.


"Or else no cuddles for tonight." Hyunjin said softly with finality in his voice and Jisung never stands up so fast in his life, hurrying to collect all the clothes on the floor and on his bed. Hyunjin chuckles as he made his way towards the bed and fixing its cover and organizing the pillows.

"You so mean." Jisung pouts, he knows he's the one being dramatic this time but who wouldn't? When you were threatened of cuddle ban by your own boyfriend of course he would react like that.


"You know that I'm not. I mean I can do it for you, babe, but I cannot just tolerate this every time. It's your room and you have to at least clean it." Hyunjin said carefully while looking at Jisung who folded some of the clothes and put them back in his closet.

"You sound like my mom." Jisung answered a bit annoyed but Hyunjin laughed so his annoyance was gone instantly.

"I am your boyfriend, now hurry up so we can cuddle." Hyunjin said while making himself comfortable in the younger's bed.

Jisung closed his closet and turned to look at his boyfriend, "no, no cuddles for you! You were mean!" He huffed making Hyunjin raised his eyebrow as if challenging him.

"Wait, no! That was a joke." Jisung hurriedly said, grinning sheepishly.

"That's what I thought."


They were now cuddling comfortably while being tucked in the bed, Jisung has his eyes closed for a very good feeling of Hyunjin's fingers lightly scratching his head. He was laying half of his body on Hyunjin and has his face tucked under the older's chin.


"Thank you." Jisung suddenly said.

Hyunjin hummed, "for what?"

"For everything. I love you." Jisung tilted his head to look up, caressing his hand on Hyunjin's chest. While Hyunjin looked down at him and giving him that warm smile.

"You don't have to thank me, I love you for who you are." They shared a chaste kiss and resumed to their previous position with contented smiles on their lips.