Annoy My Boyfriend (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 

"Hi guys! This is your sunshine boy, Felix! How are you guys? Today is such a boring day so I make this video, I will annoy my boyfriend by clinging onto him." Felix paused from talking to turn the camera around, it shows a muscular man sitting on the sofa, unsuspected that he has been filmed by his younger boyfriend. He was scrolling on his phone, a serious furrowed of eyebrows on display.

Then Felix turned the camera back to him and said softly, "these days he was, so busy and all, not giving me an ounce of attention." Felix pouted, not just to look cute in front of the camera and to his viewers but that's exactly what he felt. His boyfriend is a busy man, he produces music and he barely have a spare time scrolling his phone freely like that. But today seemed to be his free day, no more unfinished works.

"Anyway, it's not like he's not giving me attention at all, Changbinie always has time for me. I am just an attention seeker like even Changbin knows that." Felix giggles.

"Okay! Well, I am going to annoy my boyfriend by clinging onto him when he's busy with his phone. Let's us all witness his reaction." Felix giggles once again and proceeds to place the camera on top of the table by the corner of their living room that's also a perfect angle to shoot Changbin's location.

After a few minutes of perfecting the camera's position, Felix slowly joined Changbin on the sofa, immediately clinging onto his boyfriend's side.

Changbin hums when he feels Felix's warm body on his side, "hey, love." He said without sparing Felix a look and just a quick kiss that landed onto the younger's side of his head.

"What are you reading?" Felix whispers.

"Hmm? That on going manga series I talked about last week."

Felix just nodded his head, he's not too fond of reading manga, he's more on watching dance videos if he's not making one or making vlogs. His boyfriend on the other hand loves reading manga if he's not busy producing masterpieces, that is. And just a week ago, Changbin indeed talked about this particular manga series that made him excited.

"But.... I want your attention." Felix starts his mission. He even sounded sad with matching frown on his lips just to prove his point.

Changbin chuckles, "you'll have me after I read this chapter, hmm?" Then he drops a kiss on top of Felix's head, this time Changbin looks at him, fond and full of love.

Felix pouts, for a moment he forgot   the camera and that he really needed Changbin's attention now.

Changbin chuckles, "stop pouting, love." Then drops a kiss down to Felix's pouted lips. Felix thought that he successfully have what he wanted but no, Changbin goes back to his phone. He has one hand patting gently onto the younger's hip as compensation, maybe, but for Felix, it ain't enough. 

Well, if he can't make Changbin give him his full attention, he'll just annoy him until he does so. Right, that's his initial plan, that's why he's making this video in the first place.

Felix suddenly leans up, it's the start of his mission to annoy Changbin and find out his reaction,  and plants a loud smack onto the older's cheek. Changbin just smiles at that, charming...but Felix needs to do more.

The second peck is on the corner of Changbin's mouth and that makes the older hum while still focusing on his phone. He's totally accepting the kisses yet not fully acknowledging the one giving them, this is unacceptable.

Felix groans, have he lost his charm that he cannot get his own boyfriend's attention? He leans deperately even closer against the older's body, totally wrapping his arms around Changbin's waist and goes for his neck. Changbin chuckles at that, that's a progress, even great when Changbin turns to look down at him.

"I know what you are doing, baby. You're so needy today, hmm?"

But that was it, Changbin is back to his phone again.

"I'm always needy. Come on, give me kisses."

"If I give you a kiss, will you let me read my manga in peace?"

"Yes." Felix grins, oh here it comes.

Changbin's hand that was initially patting gently on the younger's hip has flew up and latched onto the back of Felix's neck, pulling him closer until Changbin could catch his lips. He tightly pressed his lips against the younger's.

Well, that was disappointing. Because after that, Changbin goes back to his damn phone.

"That wasn't a kiss!" Felix whines.

"Hmm?" Changbin chuckles but it isn't because of the younger who is back at pouting and pressed closely beside him, he had read an entertaining scene on the chapter he's currently on.

Felix groans, he unwraps his arms from Changbin's waist and cups them on the older's cheeks making him look at him, then shows him what a real kiss is.

"Wait, Lix-" Changbin was cut off by a pair of soft lips that are already moving against his. At this point, it was hard to focus on his manga anymore. He accepted his fate and put away his phone, he can read the damn chapter later anyway.

Changbin hums and their lips move against each other's. He makes a quick move to scoop his younger boyfriend into his lap. Felix releases a happy sigh, finally he gets his boyfriend's full attention. The hands on Felix's waist are squeezing gently onto his skin and it feels so good and so right at this moment.

They eventually leans away from each other's mouth to breathe. Happy eyes of Felix are looking directly to the fond ones of Changbin.

"Happy now, Sunshine?" Spit is glistening on his lips and he makes a sensual flick of his tongue out his lips.

Felix swallows at the sight, well, this isn't what he expects to happen but this is way better.

"Very."

"You think I didn't know you filming us right now huh?"

"Uhm-" Felix grins, "how did you know?"

Changbin chuckles before swiftly pressing Felix's on the couch, the latter was too stunned to react that he didn't notice Changbin was above him already, smirking.

"Tsk. You are not very good at hiding your camera, sweetheart."

Felix wraps his arms around the older's shoulders, "welllll, you got me, so what?"

"What are you on this time?" Changbin knew all of Felix's hobby of making vlogs and of course, he supported him as always, he's just curious as to what was this about now.

"Hmm, annoying you by clinging onto you while you're busy."

"Is that so?" Changbin laughs softly, "you fail though." He then adds. 

Well, true. It seemed like he's the one who got annoyed instead. The thought made Felix pout. Changbin is absolutely happy to kiss it off of his lips.

"I don't mind, the viewers will gonna love my video and I still got your attention. So I basically still win."

"Sunshine, even if you just sit in front of your camera doing nothing, just looking pretty there, the viewers will still gonna love your video."

Felix giggles, ah, here comes his sweet boyfriend. He never fails to make Felix's heart beat so erratically. So he leans up, Changbin meets him in the middle, latching their lips together in a chaste kiss.

"Love you." Felix whispers when they pull apart.

"Love you too, my love." And they lean in again for more kisses. Felix will gonna edit his video later and Changbin will finish reading his manga later too.


The thing is, Changbin doesn't get  easily annoyed especially when it comes to his sunshine boyfriend.