Don't wanna fall asleep, I'd rather fall in love (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Now Playing: Justin B.'s 2 Much 🎤🎶

___________________

Minho came out of the bathroom and was greeted with a sight. Seungmin, his boyfriend, was reading a book, a pair of eyeglasses perched onto his nose bridge while comfortably leaning on the headboard. It was just a normal sight if he's not only in his underwear. He's laid there in the middle of their bed, back against the headboard, a book in his hand and smooth skin of his long legs on display.

"Wow, so ready for me already." Minho whistled lowly at first just to let his presence be known then commented it as a smirk was shown on his lips.

Seungmin paused reading and averted his gaze from the book to his boyfriend's face.

"Shut up."

Minho chuckles as he makes his way towards the bed. Seungmin clicks his tongue in distaste when he sees how Minho's hair is still dripping.

"Your hair, Mister, is still wet. You're gonna drench your pillow."

Minho just rolled his eyes and put a quick kiss on Seungmin's pout, "okay! You're such a buzz killer."

"Oh, am I now?" Seungmin glared at Minho's stupidly broad back as the older went to get a spare towel in the cabinet. And when he just carelessly damps the whole towel onto his hair, Seungmin releases a long sigh before putting away his book, setting it aside on top of the nightstand as well as his reading glasses.

"Come here, let me do it for you. You're gonna rip all of your hair if you continue doing it that way." Seungmin said, clicking his tongue.

Minho gave him a wide smile as he made his way back towards their bed where his boyfriend was waiting for him, "you're the best!"

"I thought I was a buzz killer? Make up your mind, babe." Seungmin smirked, taking the towel into his hands and began to gently wipe it on Minho's hair as the older sat down in the bed just in between the younger's spread thighs.

"Not anymore. Come on, more!" Minho whines, he loves the feeling of someone (preferrably Seungmin) touching his head or playing with his hair or even some scratching on his scalp. Minho puts his hands flat onto the smooth and milky skin of Seungmin's bare thighs to keep him from moving.

Seungmin chuckles, "you just love me for this huh, I see."

"Bingo." 

Seungmin chuckles again, "come here." Seungmin momentarily stopped his hands from moving the towel on Minho's head and cupped his cheeks instead, "I love you." Then gave Minho's lips quick little kisses before deepening it into a seering kiss but it was only for a moment.

"Love you too." Minho gave Seungmin one last resounding peck on the latter's lips.

"You are enjoying this too much, hmm?" Seungmin said, hands were back at working on his hair.

"I am expecting of doing something else we could enjoy tonight." Minho smirked.

"Like what?"

"Oh, I have a few ideas." Minho said and began to squeeze the younger's thighs.

Seungmin rolled his eyes playfully at his boyfriend, it's going to be a long night.