Love is (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

๐ŸŽถ Now playing: ITZY - LOVE is ๐ŸŽถ

ย 

_

ย 


"Babe..." According to their alarm clock sitting atop the nightstand, it's almost three in the morning. Seungmin woke up with the urge to pee but the horror movie that they had watched together last night took a toll on Seungmin's mind as he can still remember the ghost's horror face from that movie.

"Minho..." Seungmin gently shook his boyfriend's shoulders again, he knew the older won't like this one bit but he really, really needed him to accompany him into the comfort room.

"Babe," Seungmin said a little louder this time and it was effective for Minho made a little movement and a soft grunt.

"Seungmin? What are you doing?" Minho's hoarse voice is attractive but Seungmin might not be in his right state of mind to even think about it when he's this one second away from peeing himself.

"Come with me in the toilet room. Please." Seungmin said, pleading.

"Seungmin, did you just literally wake me up for that?" Minho hissed.

And this is what Seungmin meant by Minho not liking this one bit. He knew his older boyfriend hated to be woken up with just some useless reasons.

"Baby, please? I'm scared.."

Minho groaned but at least he's making a move already to sit up, that made Seungmin smile.

"I told you last night not to watch that damn movie but you're a headass stubborn." And Seungmin loved it when Minho knew him all too well.

Seungmin smiled, "I love horror movie."

"And I hate you for bugging me for it." Minho spoke softly, it has no malice with his words.

"Sorry. I'll make it up to you, I'll rub your back so you can go back to sleep."

"That's still you though..." He mumbled before continuing, "Don't think that I would rub your ing back to sleep after this." Minho scoffed, already on his feet towards the door. Seungmin giggled because he knew Minho would definitely do that for him later.

"I love you."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

"Hurry up! Are you going to pee or not?"

Seungmin grinned, taking his boyfriend's hand in him as they trek their way into the short alleyway that leads them to their toilet room.

ย 

After the content toilet minute, the couple have gone back into their bedroom. Seungmin with a content smile on his face and Minho's hand gently rubbing onto his back. The younger's hand has also wrapped around his boyfriend's torso as he laid onto his side, pressing more onto Minho's body heat, his head was resting on the older's shoulder.

"Thank you." The younger murmured, slightly leaning forward to press his lips onto Minho's cheek.

"Hmm..you need to stop watching those kind of movies if you can't handle getting scared, you know." Minho murmured back, he got his eyes closed already but his other hand was still busy rubbing up and down on the expanse of Seungmin's back.

"It's fine, you're here though."

"Brat."

"Come on, you love me." Seungmin giggled.

"Fine. Now, sleep."

Seungmin once again let out a giggle before pressing his lips again onto Minho'sย  cheek and then pressed himself more onto Minho's side and completely shoving his face into the older's neck.

"Love you."

"I love you too, pup." Minho sighed, moved a bit to press his own lips onto the younger's temple.

Minho might act cold to Seungminย  but it's his way to show affection towards the latter, it's his love language, it's all about his love to the younger.