Pepero Game (Changlix, SeungMinho, HyunSung & BangIn)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


It's a miracle that the kids had a day off on the 11th day of November, it's still a weekday, but instead of wondering why, they're just grateful enough to spend some chill time with the members and partners on Pepero Day. They just stayed in their dorm, eating and doing movie marathon.

Then suddenly Jisung with his loud voice just shouted as if he just remembered something, "oh!" He was playing with Hyunjin's fingers on his stomach while also seated on the older's lap when he remembered something. The scene of the movie they're still watching was serene and everyone was so focused into it.

Felix even flinched slightly upon hearing his almost twin co-member's loud voice, he sat on the floor between his own boyfriend's legs while Changbin sat on the couch, he chuckles at Felix when he felt him jump a little.

Then there's another groan from the other side of their long couch, it was Seungmin who was napping on Minho's shoulder, Jisung's loud voice woke him up, it's not really that surprising.

"Sungie, keep it down." Seungmin murmured, he was back to leaning his head on that broad and warm shoulder of his boyfriend, yawning a little.

"Sorry." Jisung chuckles shyly, which earn a soft laugh from Hyunjin as he also tightened his arms around the younger's waist, locking his fingers on his stomach.

"What is it, babe?" Hyunjin asked after reassuring Chan who has a bit of worried look on his face as he poked his head out of the kitchen's doorway when he heard Jisung's alarming voice. Chan and Jeongin were preparing another set of snacks in the kitchen at the moment.

"Oh you know, I got bored with the movie already, how about we'll play instead?" Jisung said enthusiastically.

Felix perked up at the word game but didn't comment about it, Changbin has his fingers softly scratching on the younger's scalp as his gaze turned to look at Jisung.

"And what game are we playing? It's already 9 in the evening, Sung." Changbin says, boring his eyes to the wall clock ticking on the center part of the living room's wall.

"I swear if it's truth or dare, Seungmin and I will just head to bed instead." Minho said in his monotone voice, he's very aware that he has a sleeping puppy on his shoulder.

"No, no... Not that! And it will not include screaming or something like that, relax, we won't have noise complaint tomorrow." Jisung giggled as he untangled himself from Hyunjin's lap. Then he was gone to his and Hyunjin's room, he fished out a box of pepero from his bagpack.

When he came back to the others, he has a wide grin on his face and a box of pepero in his hand, "Since today's Pepero Day, let's have a Pepero Kiss Game."

"Oh come on, that's for High Schoolers." Minho grunted.

"As if you didn't like off Seungmin's lips!" Jisung retorts back, rolling his eyes to the older.

Minho scoffed, "I do, I mean I can do that without the poor excuse of a pepero." Minho said proudly which gained a smack to his chest from Seungmin. The others around them just chuckles at the sight.

"Where's the fun on that?" Jisung clicked his tongue.

Felix felt so excited all of a sudden, he stood up from the floor and dropped himself unceremoniously on his boyfriend's lap instead. Apparently, he loves playing games and challenges so he's in!

"How should we do it then?" Felix asked.

"Oh thank God, someone agreed with me! Thanks, Lixie. Well, let's do what all those celebrities on tv did and the couple who will make the shortest cut will be the winner." 

"What's the prize?" Jeongin suddenly asked, he was leaning on the doorframe of the kitchen's entrance.

"Uh- the rest of the pepero sticks in this box." Jisung grinned.

Jeongin gave him a bored look, "lame. Keep me and Chan hyung out of that lame game."

"Aw come on, Innie! Don't be such a kill joy." Jisung rolled his eyes at their youngest member.

"Whatever. I'll just make out with my boyfriend in here." Jeongin's last words before going back to the kitchen made the others laugh including Chan who's with him in the kitchen, and Jisung to roll his eyes again.

"Babe, let them be, let's just play on our own." Hyunjin said, coaxing his boyfriend to sit beside him.

"Yey! Thanks, baby." Jisung leaned forward to gave his boyfriend a peck on the lips.

"Ey, we're not yet starting and you two are already each other's faces!" Minho grunted, Seungmin was leaning closely beside him and already awake.

Jisung perks up at what Minho had said, "oh so you'll join then?" Jisung even wiggles his face.

"Whatever. Just give us a stick!"

And Jisung stood up quickly and gave out one stick per couple, one for Changbin and Felix, one for Minho and Seungmin, and then he settled back down beside his boyfriend, a stick of pepero in his other hand. Let the game begin!

Chan and Jeongin are suddenly coming out of the kitchen to witness the others' antics, it was quick though. Seungmin and Minho had finished first with a descent length left from the stick, putting it in Seungmin's open palm then the older captures his boyfriend's lips in a searing kiss.

Changbin and Felix was next but due to how sweet it tasted, nothing's left from their stick. They both consumed it all and mostly it's in Felix's mouth.

"Opps?" Felix giggles, Changbin just chuckles at his boyfriend, leaning forward to plant a kiss on his lips, still tasting the chocolate on their lips.

When they heard Jeongin groan, everyone was then looking at him and saw that he's looking at Hyunjin and Jisung fully making out on the loveseat.

"Look at these fools. Tsk." Minho commented. Everyone except Hyunjin and Jisung ended up eating all the remaining sticks in Jisung's pepero box which was placed on top of their coffee table.

"Binie, I want more, can you buy me one box of pepero?" Felix cutely asked his boyfriend.

"Tomorrow, baby. I'll buy you one." Changbin smiled, pecking the younger's lips again, a kiss with his boyfriend is way more sweeter than any pepero.

Chan and Jeongin served the freshly baked cookies now that everyone is calm, the game has gone wrong but nobody's mentioning it since they're already busy munching the new snacks in front of them.