rock-a-bye baby (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin is carrying her three-month old baby in her arms while she walks back and forth into the living room. She was waiting for her husband while tending her baby who seemed to have trouble sleeping. The little one keeps on crying and even after she fed him, he still cried. She changed the baby's clothes and have him wrapped around a piece of cloth ready to be put in his crib when he started crying again.

Seungmin realized that her baby might wanted to be carried like this until he would fall asleep because once Seungmin got him in her arms, he eventually stopped crying. She smiled as she boops the little nose of her son who just blinks up at her while his little mouth is slightly open.

"Good night, my love, sleep now." She then started to hum a lullaby while she rocks her arm with the baby gently as she walks back and forth around the living room. She glances up to the wall clock and sees the time, 15 minutes before Minho will be home. When she glances back down to her baby in her arm, the little one is already asleep, she plants a quick kiss on his small cheek and resume rocking him gently.

That's the scene that greets Minho when he gets through the door, his wife is rocking their little son in her arms.

"Hi, love." Minho gently pressed his palm at the small of his wife's back, leaning down to capture her lips.

"Hey, babe." Seungmin smiles at her husband who also plants a small kiss on their sleeping baby's forehead.

"Why are you both still down here? It's cold." Minho inquired.

"He didn't stop crying so I guess he wanted to be getting carried and I'm waiting for you." Seungmin answers.

"You're not even wearing a jacket." Minho rubs a hand up and down Seungmin's arm.

"I didn't get a chance, he's having trouble sleeping earlier and just cried."

"Hmm.. let's put him in his crib and grab a jacket so we can have our dinner."


After their quick dinner, they get ready for bed but before diving into their bed, they check on their baby in his room first.

"Aww he's so cute.." Minho coos at the sleeping baby who's in the brink of waking up.

Seungmin chuckles as she scoops her son back into her arms, "look at him waking up again, he's really having trouble sleeping huh.."

"He wanted you near him and wrapped him with your warmth." Minho says, wrapping his arms around his wife's body from behind, kissing the top of her head.

"Uh huh, maybe he is. Should we bring him in our room then so we can settle in our bed?"

"We'll do that."

So the couple with their son in Seungmin's arms made their way into the other room and settled in the bed, backs pressed onto the headboard, Seungmin's head was now leaning on Minho's shoulder. Seungmin gently rocks her arms again just to lull their baby back to sleep.

"Get some sleep, babe. I know you're tired." Seungmin whispers at his husband.

"Hmm, but I don't wanna." Minho whines that made Seungmin chuckles. Minho then holds his wife's chin with his fingers to make her look at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too, big baby, get some sleep." They shared a chaste kiss and after that with a lot of persuasion and reassurances, Seungmin made her husband sleep first and not wait for her for he will rise early in the next day. The baby in her arms has eventually gone sleeping soundly until Seungmin puts him back in his crib, wishing him a good night with small kisses on his cheeks and forehead. Seungmin then joins her husband in their bed and under their cover, carefully squeezing her tiny body in Minho's arms.