Secretly Yours Part 2

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 Secretly​ Yours Part 2

 

It had been exactly four years since Taeyeon had seen her family. A fallout between family members where Taeyeon disagreed on being a controlled puppet and work for her parents’ life company. One would enjoy the truck loads of money that came their way but for Taeyeon, she did not want to have that kind of life. She wanted to live her own life with her own set of values and those set of values came in a Canon EOS camera.

Her parents strongly disagreed on this poor career choice of hers. She had hoped that they would support her but she figured that all her parents cared about was the money piling up on their driveway.

So she left one day without saying goodbye and never came back. Thanks to her two friends who remained loyal and supported her with the decision she made, she was able to live her life and her dreams. All her hard work paid off and it showed in the thousands of fashion magazines on the stands and countless advertisements for the widely known designers, wallpapered across thousands of billboards across the world.

Taeyeon made her name known worldwide without having to push one single paper file.

It was two years later when she finally meets Tiffany. A woman carelessly crossing the street, too busy chatting away on her cellular phone to look both ways. If it weren’t for Taeyeon pulling Tiffany back, she wouldn’t know whom she would of ended up falling in love with. Ever since the moment their eyes met, they knew that the person in front of them was the one.

Tiffany knows she’s doing something forbidden whenever she meets with Taeyeon but she couldn’t help it. She felt the need to see Taeyeon almost everyday. The constant need to hear her voice. To feel her touch. To feel her kisses. Whenever Tiffany got a chance, she would take the opportunity to see the said person. It was clear to her that her feelings for Taeyeon will never be forgotten and it’s something that a marriage to the wrong person will never stop.

“Do you regret being here?”

Taeyeon gently takes Tiffany’s hand that has been resting across her bare waist into her own. Her fingers run through the palm and her fingers stretch out to match the latter’s before deciding to intertwine her fingers with it. The light blue sheet covered their legs that were possessively wrapped around each other and covered their unclothed bodies. Tiffany slightly tilts her head up and sees Taeyeon turn her head to the right to face her before confessing the truth.

“…I feel guilty.”

She replies before averting her eyes back at their intertwined hands.

“Then we shouldn’t do this anymore.”

“Is that what you want?”

“I want…”

“Just say the words, Taeyeon, and we can go back to the way things were. Just say them…”

Does Taeyeon want things to go back to normal? Where she would fall in sleep with Tiffany in her arms and wake up the next morning, still find Tiffany next to her? Where Tiffany would be isolated from the kitchen as Taeyeon prepared their meals? Where the two of them would say three words to each other without their hearts wavering? Yes, she does. All she has to say to Tiffany is to leave her brother and be with her but she couldn’t. She couldn’t get the words out. Instead, she just opted with the only thing she could say at the moment.

“Let’s just go to sleep, okay?”

And Tiffany wants anything but to fall asleep because she knows it’ll only shorten her time with Taeyeon even more. But instead of voicing out her complaint, she complies to Taeyeon’s request because the last thing she wants to do with Taeyeon at that moment is argue.

So she snuggles closer to the nook of Taeyeon’s neck and embraces her; Taeyeon returning the embrace as one of her hands combs through Tiffany’s hair. The two soon drifts off to sleep not wanting tomorrow to come.


***

Tiffany wakes up the next morning without Taeyeon beside her. She panics as she sits up, pulling the sheets with her but when she hears the pans clattering from the kitchen—a floor below Taeyeon’s studio—relief soon takes over. She removes the sheets off her and hangs her legs over the side of the bed and hops off. She takes the discarded button down shirt Taeyeon wore the night before, from off the floor and slips on her undergarments before making her way out of the bedroom door and takes the stairs down towards the source of the morning noise.

“So, I was thinking we should have lunch at one of our restaurants and catch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter