(OS) First Day at Work with the Dork

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

First Day at Work with the Dork
-maeumi

 

 

 

Walking along the sidewalk, a loving couple walked hand in hand with one another as the taller one seemed to be panicking and worrying about a certain matter. Today appears to be Tiffany’s first day at work and as a caring girlfriend, Taeyeon suggested accompanying her, because she's worried that the latter might get bored or make a lot of mistakes on her own. But the actual truth is, Taeyeon just misses Tiffany if she's not present. Taeyeon may not show express her consideration directly, but Tiffany know very well what the shorter girl is thinking.

They’ve been alongside one another for quite awhile now, but the two have yet to exchange a single word, just because one is overwhelmed by anxiety. The closer they get, Tiffany felt more unease regarding what she is to experience later on. What if she was to give the customers the wrong order? What if she's too slow when performing each task? What if she's too clumsy? There are just too many possibilities that things might not turn out pleasantly for the worried girl.

"Fany, what's wrong?" Taeyeon asked, knowing that her girlfriend might be having too many unnecessary thoughts as their destination neared.

"Nothing, I'm just nervous..." Tiffany replied lethargically, mindlessly swinging their intertwined hand, wanting to distract herself from unwanted concerns.

"Seriously, you don't need to work. I can pay for the whole trip," she sighed, still not liking the fact that her lover made such a decision.

Tiffany stopped walking and let go of Taeyeon’s hand while giving the older girl a disapproved expression. "I told you already, Taeyeon. I don't want you paying for everything," Tiffany pouted, with her hands placed on her hip in dissatisfaction.

"But you're my girlfriend. I'm supposed to, since I'm the man in the relationship and I want to anyway."

"You pay for everything most of the time. Just let me pay half for this once. Pleaseee?" Tiffany pleaded cutely, knowing that her girlfriend will eventually give in to her aegyo.

"Fine, but just this once," she said sternly, letting out a defeated sigh upon the younger girl’s cute act.

"Awww. I love you so much, TaeTae!" Delighted that Taeyeon gave in easily, Tiffany gave her a huge bear hug and pecked her on the cheek.

"That's it? It’s not good enough," Taeyeon exclaimed, not easily satisfied with just a chaste kiss from her alluring girlfriend.

Showing a confused expression, Tiffany tries to figure out what Taeyeon meant after the first peck. But not long after, she pulled the dazed girl toward her by the waist and connects their lips together. Arms are wrapped around Taeyeon’s neck securely as the kiss is deepened among the intimate couple. It would’ve lasted longer if the two are out in the public or the Korean American need to attend work momentarily. Minutes later, they pulled away to breathe while their lips are still merely touching one another. Loving gazes are exchanged as a quick peck is given before the pair is willing to let go of their lover. With their hands entwined once again, Taeyeon and Tiffany proceeded with their upcoming agenda.

---

First Hour...

With Taeyeon's attendance, time pass by rather quickly for Tiffany, because there is someone entertaining her from time to time. When there aren't any customers present, they would talk and fool around with one another. When there are customers, Taeyeon would patiently wait until Tiffany is done with each task before they resume their playfulness.

Having to be working in an open window shop, the couple is limited to certain interactions, because they are divided by the small counter.

"Taeyeon~! My hands are cold," Tiffany whined, showing the reddened palms to the shorter girl as she pouted adorably.

"I told you this was a bad idea. You don't need to work when you can use my money. Whatever is mine belongs to you as well. My money is your money," Taeyeon stated before grabbing both of Tiffany's hands and placed it on her cheeks. The coldness stung Taeyeon's warm cheeks, but she could care less when she’s able to deliver warmness to her beloved girlfriend.

"Yah! If you bring that up again, I'm not going to talk to you."

"Like you can," Taeyeon smirked, confident that the younger girl cannot last long without speaking to her. "Better?" she smiled, slowly sensing the warmth reappearing from her girlfriend’s hands.

Seeing Taeyeon’s smile always reciprocate the same expression on Tiffany and this eventually made everything warmer. “Yeah, much better.”

Second Hour...

It has only been two hours and Tiffany is slowly getting used to the procedures and fastness with each order. If Tiffany is able to keep improving, then she could be able to spend some time with Taeyeon after this batch of customers. This time of the day is the most crowded, which means that Taeyeon will have to stand aside for a little longer.

After finishing with the last customer in line, Taeyeon was nowhere to be found. Tiffany look around and spotted the shorter person across the street talking with a girl in the pizzeria. The two appears to be having a wondrous time conversing with one another that one failed to take notice of the despicable glances coming from her girlfriend. Due to Taeyeon’s ignorance, Tiffany chose to look away from the friendly duo to prevent anymore unpleasantness, because it will only worsen her mood. But even if Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter