(OS) Real Friends...

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Real Friends...
Know How to Help
Author: Anonymous



"No, you have to eat a whole bunch of food and then try to drink water-" Sooyoung begins to pack a plate with rice and kimichi but before she can add anymore food, a small hand stops her from piling anymore.

"She'll just choke!" Sooyoung shakes her head at Sunny and pulls her hand out of Sunny's grip.

"It works for me!" Sunny shakes her head and looks at Tiffany who just smiles at the two. The girl's body jumping slightly with each hiccup that attacks her, but her smile never fades at the two people trying to cure her of the problem.

"Just because it works for you doesn't mean it will work on everyone else! You're not normal!" Sooyoung sticks her tongue out childishly before sitting down in her chair. A fork already stabbing at the different pieces of meat on her plate, "I thought that plate was for her?!" Sooyoung frowns as she chews.

"Who said it was for her? I was just suggesting what she should do, not actually you know...help." Sunny sighs and turns back to Tiffany who keeps a smile on her face. Her body jerking slightly as another hiccup attacks her.

"You know-"

hiccup

"It's fine-"

hiccup

"I can just-"

hiccup

"Wait."

Sunny and Sooyoung frown at the mushroom's broken sentence. Sooyoung chewing as she tries to connect the pieces together in her mind, "Huh?"

Tiffany shakes her head with a smile still on her features. Taking her index finger and connecting it to her thumb, she flashes the sign to the two in front of her. She really didn't mind waiting for the her hiccups to subside. They would eventually.

"Maybe you should drink some more water..." Sunny suggests as Tiffany's body jerks again.

"Didn't she drink like five glasses already?" Sooyoung points to an empty glass next to the hiccuping girl, "Aren't we supposed to scare people who have hiccups?"

Sunny frowns and turns to Sooyoung, "What?"

Sooyoung shrugs, a piece of bread hanging from as she points to Tiffany sitting in front of them, "Scare her."

Sunny shakes her head and sighs. Her attention turning back to Tiffany who looks at the two innocently. If the scene were to be seen by anybody else, it would seem like two parents bickering over what to do with their child...who is technically older than both.

"You have the weirdest ideas."

"I'm serious! I read it somewhere or saw it somewhere." Sooyoung furrows her eyebrows in thought but quickly snaps her fingers, "Discovery channel!" Sunny raises an eyebrow at Sooyoung. The mentioning of the Discovery Channel taking the bunny's sudden interest.

"The Discovery Channel huh?" Sunny's tone is accusing and slightly amused.

"What?" Sooyoung's pitch raises a little more than usual as Sunny silently accuses her of something, "I can't watch the Discovery Channel?!"

Sunny chuckles, "No, it's just the Discovery Channel isn't a channel you usually visit..."

"THAT WAS ONE TIME AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Sooyoung's voice booms at Sunny, who just continues to laugh.

Tiffany sitting and watching the two can't even help but laugh at the accusation as well. Her hands coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter