(OS) The Happiest Bride

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Happiest Bride
author:MAEUMI

 

 

Waking up in a cold and breezy winter morning, Taeyeon look at the sleeping figure beside her. She brushes away some loose strands from the sleeping girl's face carefully and smile at the beautiful sight before her. And then the back of her hand graze against Tiffany's cheek before planting a kiss on it, savoring another one of these favorable moment. Tiffany opens her eyes slowly upon the sudden kiss. Blinking a few times before her vision becomes clear, Tiffany formed a drowsy smile at the girl beside her.

"Why are you still awake? It's three in the morning already," Tiffany said drowsily, trying hard not to fall bad asleep.

Wrapping her arms around Tiffany's waist securely, Taeyeon brought their foreheads touch and enjoyed a moment of silence.

"I don't want to sleep..." Taeyeon replied softly, with her eyes landing on the latter's. "I'm scared that I won't be able to see your beautiful face if I close my eyes."

Tiffany brought her hands on Taeyeon's cheeks and gently caresses it. There was no word exchanged between the both of them because Tiffany knew the reason behind Taeyeon's fear.

"Tiffany... did you ever regretted on your decision?" Taeyeon asked, finally breaking the silence among them.

"No." Tiffany pecks Taeyeon's lips softly, confirming the same answer once more. "If I were to choose again, the answer will always be the same."

"But there's a chance that I might suddenly—"

Taeyeon was cut off by Tiffany before was able to finish her statement. "I don't care. As long as I'm with you, I don't care whatever happens. I just want to be with you forever."

"But..."

"There's a chance that you won't either," Tiffany added quietly, making the older girl regret for bringing up the same topic again.

Taeyeon tightened their embrace and closed the space between their lips, sharing a passionate kiss that will let each other know how much they love one another. Even if doubt was to arise, it will soon subside, because it's not going to affect the loving couple. Comfortableness and assurance is evidently shown as their lips clashes against one another. They just want to enjoy what is present currently and not something that is unforeseen tomorrow.

"I love you..." They both declared when the small session ended before falling asleep in each other's embrace with a smile plastered on their peaceful face.

---

Tiffany stood before a full length mirror looking at her own reflection. She's mesmerized by the design of this pink wedding gown. It's a unique strapless wedding gown that features her fitted bust and waist with a full volume skirt. The bodice is featured with white and pink stripes along with delicate beading details. The volume skirt is soft and billowy with floral details. The gown ended perfectly with a layer of pink fabric over the white base. Tiffany is completely awed with the appearance and meaning of her gown, because by wearing this wedding gown today, it means that she and Taeyeon have taken their relationship to another stage.

Whilst lost in an awestruck trance, a pair of smooth arms found its way around Tiffany's waist from behind. Tiffany doesn't need to turn around in order to know who it belonged to, because it can only be one person.

"You look fabulous today," Taeyeon complimented while resting her chin on Tiffany's exposed shoulder.

Tiffany laid her hand on Taeyeon's and looks at their reflection on the mirror merrily, loving the way how they appeared together. "Does that mean I don't look good on any other day?" Tiffany asked playfully.

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's bare shoulder gently before responding to the latter. "Nope, you're always the prettiest in my eyes, whether you're wearing casual clothes or this gown," she added, with the brightest smile that one could ever make.

Tiffany turned around and encircled her arms around Taeyeon's neck while Taeyeon's grasp remained on the younger girl's waist.

"Well, you look very handsome in a tuxedo," Tiffany said brightly, reflecting the same image on her fiancee's face.

Soon, their compliments ended with a sweet and desiring kiss that both always want from the other.

"You two lovebirds never get tired of each other, don't cha'?" Taeyeon and Tiffany break away from their kiss and look at the owner of this angelic voice.

"Don't worry Sica baby, their sweetness can never surpass our hotness," Yuri said proudly as she places an arm around Jessica's shoulders.

"And the four of you can't surpass our cuteness," Sunny added from behind, making an entrance along with Sooyoung.

The three couples burst into laughter upon their friendly competitiveness. Friends are gathered together as the six of them converse in a casual and playful manner, like always.

It didn't last long for the oldest when Taeyeon's phone went off and she need to be excused from the group to answer a call.

"Our mushroom have finally grew up, she's going to get marry soon," Sunny said in a motherly tone.

"I can't believe they're the first one to get marry out of the group. I thought YulSic will be first," Sooyoung pointed out factually.

"It's not my fault. She's the one who won't accept my proposal," Yuri retorted.

"Just make sure you propose with an 18 carat diamond ring next time," Jessica said teasingly, making her girlfriend pout.

"Good thing my bunny only likes crackers," Sooyoung stated with relief and pats Yuri's shoulder.

"Yah! I heard that!" Sunny shouted, slapping Sooyoung's back harshly as a small punishment.

"But my princess is not as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter