(OS) THE REPLACEMENT

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THE REPLACEMENT

author:anonymous


 

Tiffany Hwang works for Kim Taeyeon for two years now. Taeyeon depends on her and Tiffany has been her trusted personal assistant which Taeyeon couldn’t live without. Tiffany gives Taeyeon updates and also informs Taeyeon of her upcoming schedules. Even when they were on business trips, Taeyeon relied on Tiffany because of her good command of the English language. Tiffany has become a part of Taeyeon’s life because she’s too reliant on her personal assistant.
Tiffany didn’t mind as long as she could stay by Taeyeon’s side all the time. She has been hiding a secret for the last two years – she’s nursing a crush on Taeyeon. She has been carrying a torch for her boss and Taeyeon has no slightest idea of her subordinate’s true feelings for her. Taeyeon has a steady partner – Sunny Lee. Only Tiffany and her department staff knows about Taeyeon’s ual preference for girls. That’s the reason why Taeyeon couldn’t let Tiffany go even though that girl tried before. She just couldn’t handle her feelings for Taeyeon and so she decided to quit. But Taeyeon refused to let her go.
However Tiffany gave up on the idea for leaving and stayed by Taeyeon’s side all the time especially when Taeyeon needed somebody to talk to, Tiffany was always ready for her. Taeyeon has been seeing Sunny for almost 5 years now. Their relationship was so strong and Tiffany was certain that she could never get Taeyeon no matter how hard she tried. But she was contented just to be in the same office with Taeyeon. Besides, Taeyeon has been affectionate towards her; in fact she has always been for the past two years.

“Fany ah, can you retype this proposal for me?”
Taeyeon walked past Tiffany’s table and put the file in her hands. Tiffany nodded her head with a smile and Taeyeon gave a goofy grin instead.
“Thanks, babe!”
Taeyeon walked back into her office. Tiffany put the file aside and continued to do whatever she was doing. She was too engrossed with her work that she didn’t realize her lunch hour was over. Her colleagues had to stop her.
“Tiffany Hwang, aren’t you dying of hunger?”
The shikshins of the company were appalled to learn that Tiffany stayed in the office during lunch hour.
“I’m not that hungry. I can go without food unlike the both of you.”
“Well, maybe you want to grab a quick bite. You cannot skip your lunch.”
The younger girl, Yoona spoke up. Tiffany used to date Yoona on certain occasions. It was like a stepping stone for Tiffany to move on from Taeyeon but it was just futile. Yoona, on the other hand, wasn’t taking the relationship seriously and so both broke off amicably. But Yoona has never stopped showing concern for Tiffany. She’s one of the nicest people Tiffany has ever known.
“She’ll eat when she wants to, honey.”
That’s Soo Young. That girl gets green with jealousy easily. Tiffany was surprised when Yoona said she has settled down with Soo Young. Well, everyone could see the similarities between the both of them – shikshins, dorks and funny. Soo Young loves to girlfriend but sometimes she could get agitated with Yoona spent too much time with Tiffany.
“Baby, Tiffany has history of gastric. She has to eat.”
“Alright, I’ll eat later, okay? Yoona, you don’t have to worry for me. I have some bread from this morning.”
Tiffany spoke up to ease the tension between the couple. Yoona got it immediately and pulled Soo Young away. She was whispering in Soo Young’s ears.
“Ya, you know I love you.”
“I didn’t say anything!”
“You’re jealous!”
“Ya, who wouldn’t be? Tiffany’s pretty!”
“But she’s our colleague!”
“Don’t worry, Tiffany knows. Right ,Tiffany?!”
Soo Young winked at me. Tiffany was laughing away while Yoona looked slightly embarrassed.
“Don’t worry, I know Soo Young!”
“See! Relax honey, I know you’re just concerned for Tiffany as a friend!”
Soo Young was sticking her tongue out at Yoona.
“I just don’t know if I could trust your words on this. You could just turn around and shoot an arrow at me with it.”
Yoona rolled her eyes and sat back at her desk. Soo Young was following her around like a puppy; trying to please her.

Tiffany was still working hard at her desk when Taeyeon walked out of the room. She looked pissed and somehow upset. Tiffany saw her expression and decided to follow Taeyeon to the pantry. Taeyeon was looking for something in the cabinet.
“What are you looking for, Boss?”
Taeyeon was startled and turned around immediately.
“I was looking for something to eat like cup noodles or something.”
Tiffany frowned.
“Aren’t you supposed to have lunch with Sunny later?”
“She bailed out on me.”
Ah, that’s the reason why Taeyeon was pissed. Sunny cancelled their lunch date again.
“Maybe she’s busy.”
Taeyeon sighed.
“She has 101 excuses, Tiffany.”
Taeyeon turned back and started rummaging through the cabinet. Tiffany was actually amused at the sight of her boss, looking for food. Where could you find such boss? Tiffany could hear her stomach rumbling and decided to drag Taeyeon with her.
“Actually, I haven’t eaten lunch too. You wanna go out with me for lunch now?”
Taeyeon turned around again.
“Serious? You haven’t eaten?”
She looked up at the clock on the wall.
“It’s already 3pm. Why didn’t you go?”
“I was busy doing your proposal.”
“Aish, you silly toad. You could have just put it aside and go for lunch.”
“I was too engrossed I guess.”
Taeyeon was pouting her lips. Tiffany swore that she has the cutest Boss in the world.
“Hm, okay. Wait for me at the lift lobby.”
“Okay.”
Tiffany left the pantry and went back to her table. But before she could do anything, Sunny appeared in front of her.
“Fany ah, where’s Taeyeon?”
Tiffany was surprised to find Sunny standing in front of her. She thought that girl bailed out on Taeyeon.
“Oh, she’s in the pantry.”
“Thanks!”
Sunny smiled sweetly at Tiffany before making her way to the pantry. Tiffany decided to put her handbag aside. She was disappointed that Sunny was here but there was nothing she could do about it.
Moments later, Sunny walked out of the pantry with Taeyeon following her from the back. Taeyeon walked past Tiffany’s table and muttered sorry. Tiffany shook her head and Taeyeon gave her a goofy grin yet again.
“What do you want to eat? I’ll buy back for you.”
“Oh, that’ll be good. Anything will do.”
“Okay. In the meantime, I found a tin of biscuits in the pantry. Grab some. I’ll be back in a jiffy.”
Taeyeon left as soon as Tiffany nodded her head. Tiffany watched as Taeyeon placed her arm over Sunny’s shoulder and both of them were just so intimate with one another. The staff in their department got used with Taeyeon and Sunny.
I guess she’s never going to be mine.

An hour later, Taeyeon returned from lunch. Tiffany looked up to find two packets of food on her table. Taeyeon was grinning at her.
“What?”
“Lunch?”
“Two packets? Are you trying to stuff me, Boss?”
“I didn’t eat.”
Tiffany was surprised at the revelation. She thought she was out with Sunny for lunch.
“Well, we didn’t get to eat. Sunny has to rush back to her office for her modeling schedule. I tagged along and kept her company for awhile before I decided to go back.”
“You haven’t eaten at all?”
“Nah, I thought it would be a good idea if we could eat together. At least you have a company.”
Taeyeon smiled as she grabbed the plastic bag of food into the pantry. Tiffany’s heart skipped a beat. Nevertheless, she stood up and grabbed her cup. She went into Taeyeon’s room to grab hers as well then proceeded to the pantry. Taeyeon was already putting the packets on the table with the utensils ready for use.
“Do you want your tea with milk or the norm?”
“Just cold plain water will do.”
Taeyeon gave her a smile. Tiffany’s heart skipped a beat yet again. Her boss has the nicest smile.
“Hurry! I’m famished!”
Taeyeon suddenly spoke up. Tiffany was laughing away as she pressed the cold water from the dispenser. Both of them settled down and had lunch together. This was not the first time but Tiffany still feels nervous being around Taeyeon. Somehow that boss of hers emitted such aura that Tiffany just couldn’t help it but to fall for Taeyeon even further.
Suddenly Taeyeon just stopped eating and stared into her eyes. Tiffany was taken aback and looked away quickly. Taeyeon was narrowing her eyes at Tiffany as she turned Tiffany’s face over to meet hers. Tiffany was blushing.
“Ya, I haven’t seen you date anyone before except for Yoona. You’re not planning to date anymore? Or are you dating someone else outside?”
“Huh?”
Taeyeon was still waiting for Tiffany’s replies.
“I don’t see a need to date anyone if it’s not necessary.”
“You don’t feel lonely?”
“With you throwing so much work on me, do you think I have the time to feel lonely?”
Taeyeon was frowning away but then slowly a cute little sheepish grin appeared at the corner of her lips.
“Are you saying I’m hindering the progress of your personal life?”
“I don’t know. Are you planning to make me stay with you all the time?”
“Ya, you’re not planning to leave right?!”
“I’ll think about it.”
It was Tiffany’s turn to tease Taeyeon.
“Ya, Tiffany Hwang, are there other companies trying to poach you?”
Tiffany was grinning away.
“I’ll double your pay!”
“You’re not planning to increase my pay if the other companies are not poaching me right?”
“Who said so?!”
Taeyeon was just adorable like that. When she got nervous or agitated, she would turn child-like and started arguing with you over the slightest thing. Sometimes Tiffany felt this was enough for her to feel contented.
“Ya, Tiffany, you’re the most capable person I’ve ever met!”
Tiffany could only smile.
Kim Taeyeon, do you think I have the heart to leave you in the first place?

“Taeyeon, are you alright?”
Tiffany rushed to Taeyeon’s place when she received an urgent call from her boss. Taeyeon was completely drunk and speaking incoherently. Tiffany was dead worried for Taeyeon so she decided to rush to Taeyeon’s house instead. Taeyeon was mumbling and giggling to herself.
“Tiffany! You’re here!”
She tried to stand up but crashed onto the floor instead. She hit her chin at the corner of the table and it started bleeding. Tiffany quickly rushed to her and helped her up to the sofa. She ran to grab the first aid box. Tiffany knew her way around the house because she was the one who helped with the design of the house. She attended to the bleeding Taeyeon while the girl was still heavily intoxicated. Tiffany could see bottles of liquor all over the living room.
“What’s wrong with you, Taeyeon? Why are you drinking?”
Taeyeon kept mumbling all the way.
“What did you say, Taeyeon?”
Tiffany strained her ears; trying to figure out what she was talking about.
“Sunny broke off with me.”
Tiffany was stunned.
“She broke off with me. She said she doesn’t love me anymore.”
Taeyeon’s eyes were wet. Tiffany felt heartache when she saw tears rolling down from Taeyeon’s eyes. She wiped them off gently. She managed to put a plaster on Taeyeon’s chin and pulled the latter closer to her arms.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be here.”
“Sunny… why must you leave me?”
Tiffany’s heart was aching when Taeyeon kept calling out to Sunny. For some reasons, she was jealous and angry at the same time. How could Sunny just decide to leave Taeyeon after being together for so long? Taeyeon fell asleep after awhile. She was still in Tiffany’s arms. Tiffany didn’t let her go at all. She just couldn’t. Tiffany cuddled Taeyeon closer when she mumbled in her sleep and gently hummed into Taeyeon’s ears. The soft, melodious voice soothed Taeyeon’s aching heart and she just slept like a baby throughout the night.
The next morning, Taeyeon woke up with a terrible migrane. She was rolling on the bed from left to right; trying to apprehend what was going on at the moment. Her pain was throbbing as she reluctantly sat up on the bed. She was burying her face in her hands when she heard a voice.
“Morning.”
Taeyeon looked up immediately to find Tiffany smiling at her.
“Tiffany?”
Tiffany nodded her head and walked over to Taeyeon’s side. She slipped in her hand over Taeyeon’s forehead to see if she’s running a temperature. Thank god, she didn’t.
“Are you feeling better now?”
“What happened last night?”
“You were drunk, Taeyeon. You called me and I rushed here to find you sprawling on the floor, crying like a baby.”
Taeyeon nodded her head. She finally remembered what happened. She remembered crying and wailing like a kid who has lost his toy. She felt slightly embarrassed that Tiffany saw her in that state. Suddenly she felt a slight pain at her chin. She touched it and realized there was a plaster. She looked at Tiffany, confused.
“You knocked your chin at the corner of the table. It was bleeding but I’ve already helped you clean the wound. Here, have some tea and then wash up. I’ve made you breakfast.”
Tiffany smiled before leaving Taeyeon alone in the room. Taeyeon stoned for awhile more before dragging her feet to the bathroom. She stared at her own reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were swollen. Her face was haggard and this was not the same Taeyeon that she used to know. She stared for awhile more before she quickly washed up and joined Tiffany at her dining table.
Tiffany has prepared breakfast for them and she put a plate of pancakes on Taeyeon’s side. Taeyeon just stared ahead; without realizing that Tiffany was standing beside her.
“Taeyeon?”
“Huh?”
“Eat your breakfast.”
“Oh, okay.”
Tiffany looked on as Taeyeon took one bite a time but she knew Taeyeon didn’t have the appetite actually.
“If you cannot finish it, don’t force yourself, Taeyeon.”
“It’s alright. You made it for me. It’s rude not to eat.”
“I know you’re upset. Don’t force yourself, okay?”
Taeyeon nodded her head slowly.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be right here with you.”
“Thanks, Tiffany.”
“My pleasure, boss.”
Tiffany looked on as Taeyeon tried her best to finish her breakfast. Her heart ached as she read Taeyeon’s expression carefully. She was in so much pain that Tiffany could somehow feel Taeyeon’s heart breaking into pieces.
Taeyeon, I’m here. I’m right here.

Taeyeon slowly moved on from her break up. She took one step at a time and Tiffany has always been right there with her. Whenever she felt like crumbling down, Tiffany was right there to save her from slipping into the bottomless pit. She leaned completely on Tiffany for support and sometimes she felt so much comfortable being with Tiffany now.
It was just so different between Tiffany and Sunny. Taeyeon’s the kind who would fiercely fight for her own independence. She keeps problems to herself and resolves to solve them all by herself. Although she’s with Sunny, she doesn’t really share her woes with her girlfriend. She keeps to herself but with Tiffany, Taeyeon could easily pour out her innermost feelings to her. She could tell Tiffany everything because she trusts Tiffany.
Sometimes this seems puzzling for her. She didn’t realize how much Tiffany means in her life. Without Tiffany, Taeyeon finds herself lost and struggles to decide on her own. But she didn’t have to worry much at all. Tiffany was always there for her whenever things got tough on her side.
“Boss, it’s time for lunch.”
Tiffany knocked on her door.
“Stop calling me Boss. It just sounds so weird.”
Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her.
“Then what should I call you?”
“Taeyeon.”
“Fine, Taeyeon. Can we have lunch now?”
Tiffany gave Taeyeon her eye smile and Taeyeon felt at ease almost immediately. She hid her smile away by purposely pulling out the drawer to look for something.
“Okay, wait for me at the lobby.”
Tiffany nodded her head and left her office. Taeyeon grabbed her car keys and purse. Tiffany was already waiting at the lift lobby. Taeyeon smiled immediately the moment their eyes met. Tiffany’s sweet smile just made her heart felt at ease instantly.
“Are you ready, Taeyeon?”
“Yup, let’s go.”
Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and pulled her along. Taeyeon was surprised but just let Tiffany pull her along. Her heart was pumping real hard and she could feel her heart could almost explode.
Tiffany, you’re making my heart beating so fast. What’s going on?

“Wait, hang on!”
“There are just too many things in the plastic bag!”
“Okay, don’t pull! Wait!”
“Taeyeon! It’s going to break!”
“Wait, wait!”
Too late, the plastic bag broke and all the items in it just rolled down the road. Tiffany and Taeyeon looked on as the apples and oranges rolled out from their plastic bags. They were staring at the things all around them; and some at the foot of the road.
“See what you’ve done!”
Taeyeon was rolling her eyes at Tiffany.
“It wasn’t my fault! You were the one who stuffed everything into the plastic bag!”
Tiffany argued back. They were bickering with each other as they picked up the items one by one. Tiffany was enjoying the moment too much. It made them look like they were a married couple. Taeyeon was quietly picking up the apples and oranges while Tiffany looked on. Taeyeon caught her stare.
“What?”
“Nothing.”
Tiffany was embarrassed when she was caught. She continued to gather her stuff and put them into another plastic bag. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and continued to pick the apples and oranges up. She walked up the hill and Tiffany gave her another plastic bag to dump the fruits in.
“If you have separate them this way, the plastic bag wont break.”
Tiffany had to add on. Taeyeon was just shrugging her away as she took the plastic bags from Tiffany’s hands.
“Let’s go.”
Tiffany followed Taeyeon from behind. They were going back to Taeyeon’s place. While walking back, the rain suddenly fell. Both girls were drenched as they tried to run all the way back to Taeyeon’s place. It was a couple blocks away from the supermarket.
“Taeyeon, hang on!”
Tiffany managed to borrow a big cardboard from the uncle at the shop. She covered over herself and Taeyeon before both girls ran all the way back to Taeyeon’s home. Both girls were wet. Taeyeon dumped the things on the kitchen cabinet before rushing into her bedroom to grab some towels. Tiffany was already sneezing away.
“Oh no, you’re going to catch flu.”
Taeyeon passed the towel to Tiffany and quickly got her to dry herself up.
“The toilet’s over there. I’ll get you clean pair of clothes. You need to change quickly!”
Taeyeon disappeared again and Tiffany made her way to the washroom. Taeyeon pulled out a pair of black slacks and t-shirt from her cupboard. She knocked on the bathroom door lightly.
“Tiffany, the clothes are here.”
Tiffany opened the door slightly and Taeyeon passed the clothes to her. Their hands touched and Taeyeon felt like as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter