THE LAST DATE I

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Last Date  
author:iamthewan


"I don’t wanna say goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, don’t wanna say goodbyeeeee~"

Tiffany’s phone rang as she was preparing for her date with her most beloved one. She went to pick up her pink blackberry and read the text message.

“Baby, I’m downstairs already~”

Tiffany smiled to herself and started to hurry. After all, she did not want to let her girlfriend wait for her for too long. After putting everything her needed into her bag, she quickly checked herself in the mirror and rushed out of her house.

"Tae Tae! Sorry it took so long." Tiffany apologized.

"It’s okay Fany, guys are supposed to wait for girls." Taeyeon answered her.

"But you are not a guy."

"Well, I am in this relationship of ours. Let’s just say it’s my job to wait for you." Taeyeon said and smiled to Tiffany.

"You cheesy dork.” Tiffany replied and pecked her girlfriend on her lips.

It was sadly Tiffany’s last day in Korea before she fly back to the States with her family because her father had a job offer there and it was a rare opportunity, so he accepted it. But due to this, Tiffany has to leave with her father because they are going to stay there for quite a long time. Taeyeon did not want Tiffany to leave, but she had no choice. She knew she could do nothing except to make this last day a memorable one, and that’s why she spent the night before to plan out their date for the day carefully. She did not want anything or anyone to disturb them from their last date.

"Where are we going now Tae Tae?"

"Why not you guess?"

"Korea is one huge place…"

"You know that place, deep down in your heart. Because it contains our first memory of each other."

"Alright, I know where it is already." Tiffany said and showed her signature eye-smile.

"Tiffany! How many times must I tell you to not show your eye-smile when I’m driving?!"

"Do you not like it?"

"I will get distracted like this you know! I don’t wanna get into an accident!"

Tiffany laughed to herself after hearing what her dorky girlfriend replied. But soon, she became unusually quiet. Thoughts ran through her mind like a bullet train.

"Fany-ah, are you alright? Why so quiet all of a sudden?"

"Just remembered that today… Is gonna be our last date before I fly to the States.."

"Oh…"

"I’ll miss you a lot Tae Tae…"

"I will too my mushroom. You know I will."

Taeyeon pulled over the car after she heard some sniffling coming from her girlfriend. She turned and looked at Tiffany and saw her tearing up.

“Fany-ah, don’t cry. It’s not like we’re not gonna see each other anymore in the future right? Come on baby, stop crying. You won’t look pretty anymore if you cry.” Taeyeon comforted her girlfriend and wiped the tears off Tiffany’s beautiful face.

Tiffany smiled and nodded as she wiped off the remaining tears and Taeyeon began to drive again. Wanting to make her girlfriend feel more comforted, she used only one hand to drive while the other hand was holding onto Tiffany’s.

"Okay, we’re here!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she reached their first destination of the day. It’s a playground, ordinary to many others, but that was the start of Taeyeon and Tiffany’s friendship.

"Do you remember Fany? We met here when we were still very young."

"Of course, Tae Tae. I’ve never forgotten about it, and never will."

They walked around the vicinity with their hands interlocking. And soon after, they were off to their second destination.

"So, which place is next?"

"Guess."

"Like I said before, Korea’s too big for me to guess. Come on Tae Tae." Tiffany pouted.

The thing that Taeyeon feared the most wasn’t things like horror movies, bugs or anything. It was Tiffany’s pout. It always, never failed to make Taeyeon go weak in front of Tiffany. As usual, Taeyeon could not resist that charm of Tiffany so she told her where they were going next.

"It’s a special place, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter