Away From Your Eyes I

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Away From Your Eyes  Scene 1.1

-anonymous



 

Bells of joy were set today. A matrimony that binds two separate bodies and souls into one, a day to be blissful and blithe for and a time for sharing their exhilaration with many others. Friends and family were there; bringing only their blessings and good wishes to the two main leads, and to be a part of the joyous ceremony, witnessing the soul mates promising and committing into one another.

Chatters were rising as two huge elegant white doors were pulled back into the large room revealing the aisles that leads to the alter in the front. One by one they took their seats and it was soon filled with warm greetings from one side to the other. And amidst the hearty and pleasant surrounding the main hall was filled with, a room at the back of the church were overflowing with anxiety and nervousness. From the bridesmaids to the bride herself.

"Jessi, Jessi! I can't breathe, I can't breathe properly! Hold on to me please." Tiffany the bride felt a surge of emotions attempting to crawl out of her. It has been this way for the past two nights and it didn't help much when her soon-to-be lawfully spouse wasn't allowed to be in the same house the previous night. She counted; it has been more than 24 hours since they last met, since they last hugged and since they last felt the warmth of each other's lips.

"Relax Tiff. You're gonna get knocked out even before you manage to get your arse across the aisle if you maintain at the rate you are." Jessica the blonde, who was also her bridesmaid replied. She was feeling excited and all jumpy about her best friend finally getting married, and to the love of her life. But she had to be the reliable one. There would be ultimate chaos at the rate Tiffany and her other two bridesmaids were going on.

Today is the day we've been waiting for. The day I've been looking forward to since the first day I feel for you, since the first day we got together.

“Is Tae Tae here yet? Is she here?”
“Will you cool down Tiff? It's still early. And Yuri just called me and said that they're on their way. So just chill and don't worry about anything. Your makeup's going to get ruined.”
“She won't back out last minute right? She'd been so stressed out recently because of the whole preparation thingy and I was suspecting that she was having premarital blues.”

Tiffany has never felt this frenetic before. It was like her heart was doing its best to thump against her ribcage, trying to escape from her being. And she needed her calming pill, Taeyeon.

“What the heck are you thinking about? Stop wild guessing and get prepared to be married off!”
“What! It's Taeyeonie the one being married off to me!”
“Whatever. Just stop your nonsense and focus. You hear me? Focus.”

The blonde held her index up in front of Tiffany who was sitting down and pointed directly at her best friend. Tiffany could only nod obediently at this ice princess right before her.

It seems silly but why does only marriage make one couple an official item? If it wasn't a necessity, I wouldn't want to go through this whole hassle just to make you my official wife.

“Aish, seriously. Can't today be all smooth for me? Overslept was the first because I barely had any sleep. And when I finally fell asleep, the bloody alarm didn't ring! Second was this clothes that was so hard for me to wear! Took me like forever! Third is this? Traffic jam? It's my wedding day, for goodness sake!” Taeyeon ranted to her friends in the sleek Lexus GS450h, stuck in a badly jammed traffic.

“I think there's some accident up ahead that's blocking the road. Don't worry Taengoo, we'll get there on time. Just hang in there okay? You'll soon get to see your wife.” Yuri turned around from the front passenger seat and comforted her best friend.

She understood the excitement and anxiety cooped up within her. She felt the same as her wedding day wasn't that far away. Smiling with a silly smirk, she thought about her lover and she couldn't wait to get to her once she reached the church and present her a kiss on her lips.

“We've been at the same spot for ten minutes, Yul! And my wedding starts in fifteen! Pani is so gonna kill me for being late on our big day!”
“My girl's there to help you tame your wild wife. So don't worry.”

It was another five minutes of silence accompanied with honks from the outside, finger tapping within the vehicle from the impatient girl before the main lead of the day decided to take things into her own hands. She grabbed her phone and opened the door after much deliberation.

“Yul, Soo, I think I'm just gonna go opposite and hail a cab. I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter