LETS START ALL OVER AGAIN V

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Part 5

 

The perfume campaign went on successful. They were getting international attention. Taeyeon was happy for Tiffany. She was happy that Yuri kept her distance. They were visiting the set for the second month perfume.

“Yoona-sshi, hold that position.” Yuri said. “Yes that was beautiful. Okay now I want you stand at the window as if you were gazing at your lover.”

Taeyeon kiss on her cheek broke her attention to Yuri and Yoona.

“Hey, how is it going?”

“It was beautiful. Yuri was amazing.” Tiffany explains enthusiastically to Taeyeon. “Look at Yoona, she so beautiful. It was nice for her to change her mind and agree to be our model. Thank you for that.”

“You were great. She just needs a little convincing. Thank God she has a crush on Seohyun.”

“So you were using Hyunnie. Poor my Seobaby.”

“Hyunnie likes her too. So it’s a win-win situation.” Taeyeon roll her eye dorkily.

Tiffany laughs at her antics and hit her arm lightly. Yuri just watches them from afar bitinh her lip.

“So want to go for lunch?”

“Sure.” Tiffany voice trail as Taeyeon phone rang.

Taeyeon took her phone and her expression changes when she saw the name on the phone screen.

“Excuse me for a while. I have to take this call.” Taeyeon said abruptly and went to hidden corner.

Tiffany sighs in disappointment. She had the feeling who was calling Taeyeon. Unconsciously tears start to form in her eyes. She wonders how long she has to deal with Taeyeon other relationship. She felt a soft hand wiping away her tears. She saw Yuri looking at her in loving eyes.

“You don’t deserve this.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think you know what I mean.”

“Yuri.”

“Like I said, I’ll wait for you.”

Yuri wipes her tears and left her to continue shooting.

 

Taeyeon curse in mind silently when she saw the name on her phone screen. She has forgotten Jessica. She looks at Tiffany.

“Excuse me for a while. I have to take this call.”

Taeyeon went to a hidden corner and press the green button.

“Taeyeon-ah.” Her girlfriend sweet voice greets her.

“Hey baby. How are you doing?”

“I’m mad. You haven’t call for a week.”

“I’m sorry. I got caught up on work.” Taeyeon replied unenthusiastically.

“Okay. I forgive you. I miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

“I have bad news. I’ll be stuck here for another additional 3 weeks.”

“It’s okay.”

“You’ll wait for me?”

“Of course.”

“Don’t forget to call me again.”

“Okay.”

“I love you, Taeyeon-ah.”

Taeyeon flinch at that. For the first time since they were together, Taeyeon were unable to say it back to Jessica.

“Me too. I mean I love you too.” Taeyeon forces herself to say it.

She returns to her seat beside Tiffany.

“I didn’t get you reply just now.”

Tiffany looks at her expressionlessly. Taeyeon saw the changes and feel guilty. She knows somehow Tiffany knew who was calling her.

“If you’re not busy.”

“I’m not.”

“Then okay.”

“Fany-ah.” Tiffany like the way Taeyeon shortened her name. She stares at Taeyeon, admiring the girl beautiful feature.

“Fany-ah, you’re spacing out.”

“I’m sorry. What is it?”

“I said could you accompany me to our company dinner. Seohyun will be there too.” Taeyeon ask her hopefully.

“I don’t know.”

“Come on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter