You, me and... Part II

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You, me and...
Part II



“I’m pregnant.”

Jessica stood in silence unable to digest the new revealed information. She stared at the person in front of her as if she had sprouted a tail. A tail that was currently slapping her across the face with mockery over and over again.

“You have exactly one minute to cram as much information into my skull before I walk towards Taeyeon and tell her this,” The blonde crossed her arms no trace of playfulness in her voice.

“Why do you assume she doesn’t know?”

“Stephanie Hwang, I know you. You haven’t told Taeyeon. If you would have you wouldn’t be talking to me right now,” She continued to stare at the girl in front of her and seen as she wasn’t the least bit interested in contributing information she pushed on, “Baby daddy?”

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany shrieked insulted, “The procedure remember.”

“Oh right. Wait! That fast, but it’s only been a month. It took Yuri and I a good year before anything happened.”

“Jessi, I pushed her into doing the procedure. She finally agreed when the doctor told her there would only be slim chance, she did it so I would drop the subject of having a child,” Tiffany was as of now freaking out, she continued to check over her shoulder for Taeyeon. When she found her deep in conversation with Yuri she turned back to Jessica, “I don’t know how to tell her, she’s going to go ballistic. She never thought it would be possible that’s why she did it.”

“Okay, first things first, you have to relax. If you’re stressed out it could be bad for the baby. So just breathe for me,” Jessica lectured doing some weird breathing exercises, “hie hie hoo hie hie hoo,” When she noticed Tiffany wasn’t following along she stopped and began to walk towards Yuri and Taeyeon.

Tiffany gripped her wrist before she could get away and began to drag her out of the party, “Oh no you don’t! You. Help. Me. Now,”
Once they were far enough from Taeyeon and Yuri Tiffany let go of Jessica, “Jessi, she hates kids, detests them. She’s going to freak out and leave me. You know how she is with Yoong, they can barely be around each other.”

Jessica steered away from Tiffany to find somewhere to sit, once found she made sure to drag Tiffany along with her, “Listen, there’s really nothing that can stop this. It’s done, we need to think on how to tell her.”

“Can you tell her?”

“Me deal with an angry Taeyeon…um no thanks. We both know she is never angry and when she is she really scares people. I’m afraid to be in the same room as her,” Jessica watched as Tiffany’s facial expressions started to change from fear to worry in a matter of seconds, “Has she asked you to marry her yet?”

Tiffany dropped her gaze to the ground at the question and Jessica already knew the answer. She knew that they both loved each other deeply, but she also knew that Taeyeon didn’t like commitment. It was a wonder Tiffany and her had been together for so long.

“You’ve been together for three years and not to mention were friends five years before that, I still don’t understand her reasoning. You live together for crying outloud. Do you ever talk to her about this?”

Tiffany shook her head as faint tears started to appear, “I’m afraid to bring it up, last time I brought it up we fought, I don’t want to go through that ever again. If she reacts that way towards us imagine if I told her of my state. I can’t ruin this, I can’t live without her.”

“Listen to me alright? Taeyeon would never leave you because of this, it’s not in her nature. She genuinely loves you Tiffany, she’s just afraid. I know her as much as you do, and I know that she will embrace this. She can’t really put blame on anyone, she took part in it,” Jessica reached for Tiffany’s chin and gently lifted it to wipe the tears that were still falling, “Stop crying please, you know how I feel when you cry.”

The younger girl nodded and gave her a small smile, “When do you think I should tell her?”

“The sooner the better.”

......

“So here was this guy that swore that his plan was better than mine, the CEO kept on trying to shut him up during my presentation. I felt so bad for him, I don’t think I ever saw him again after that day,” Taeyeon retold the events of her latest office drama to Yuri who was sitting a few feet away from her. Yoona had fallen asleep on her shoulder and was currently chewing on her pacifier while her tiny fingers were squished the life out of her parent’s shirt.

Yuri who was entranced with the bundle she held brought her head up and faced Taeyeon for the first time since she had started talking, “Hey Taeng can I ask you a question?”

“Shoot”

“When are you and Tiffany planning on having kids?”

Taeyeon was taken aback with the sudden question as she continued to stare at Yuri. Moments passed and Yuri thought she wouldn’t answer so she decided to distract herself by playing with Yoona’s tiny fingers.

“I don’t really see the point of kids. I mean, sure they are cute and you have fun raising them, but I’m comfortable where I am. I don’t really need anything else,” She answered not noticing the two pairs of eyes looking towards her intently.

Tiffany tried her best to compose herself after what she had heard and immediately plastered a fake smile. Jessica who had heard everything as well only patted her shoulder in encouragement and grabbed her hand as they walked up to their rightful partners.

“She wasn’t supposed to go sleep yet Yuri! Now she’ll keep us up all night,” The blonde accused already tugging the baby off Yuri who was trying to protect her by pushing Jessica’s hands away.

“Aww come on Sica you can’t just wake her up!”

“Watch me!”

The other two continued to watch their friends argue about the baby’s sleeping habit. Tiffany took the moment to sit herself in the seat adjacent to Taeyeon. After several seconds Jessica sat in defeat next to Yuri and just leaned her head against the comfortable shoulder.

“Now you’re going to go sleep on me?” Jessica nuzzled closer to Yuri and closed her eyes in order to answer her question.

“Hey Fany aren’t you glad we don’t have worry about kids, just ourselves?”

Jessica’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at this and she was very tempted to just get up and slap some sense into Taeyeon, Tiffany on the other hand just lowered her head and silently nodded to the question. Yuri who had witnessed the scene directed her gaze towards Jessica who had just stood up from her sleepy moment and stared at Taeyeon as if she wanted to burn holes through her.

The silence that followed wasn’t a comfortable one as each person looked to one another for any sign of conversational topic, but Yuri being clueless looked at Taeyeon, “So about the “M” word.”

“Yul”

“No Sica this is just getting ridiculous. Why in the world are neither of you bringing up this subject matter?” Yuri’s eyes jumped from Taeyeon to Tiffany expecting an answer, when none came she continued, “I have kept quiet for too long, I don’t even care if either of you gets angry. Taeyeon can’t you tell that Tiffany is sad, I’m sitting a few feet away from her and I can tell.”

Taeyeon diverted her eyes from Yuri and glanced at Tiffany’s silent profile, her head was still hanging low and the one confident façade she held was now gone. She continued to gaze until Tiffany brought her head and smiled towards her.

“It’s fine, I’m okay with the relationship as it is.”

Sure, it was an answer and anyone else would have believed Tiffany, but not Taeyeon. Taeyeon knows how Tiffany lies. She would always smiled before the lie came, the smile was like a sign o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter