(OS) pillow talk II~ in paris

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

pillow talk II~ in paris
-ANONYMOUS



 

"Hmnhmn, oohh oh, oh~ how cute!"

I squeal in delight as I'm- sprawled on my stomach- scrolling through pictures of a very cute pink bag I just found online. I make a mental note to look up the nearest Louis Vuitton shop before continuing with tapping away on the screen of my iPad, all the while humming to myself.

"Gitchi gitch-"

"What 'cha doing?"

"EEEEKKK!!", I scream and jerk in reflex, almost falling off the bed when I hear an eerily deep voice whisper into my ear. However, I soon regain my wits once I realize who the culprit is.

"YAH, KIM TAEYEON! You scared the bejesus out of me!", I yell before hitting her arm.

"Oww! Well you dislocated my jaw with your jerking!"

"Serves you right! Who told you to scare me?"

"Your winsomely oblivious pose?"

"YAH!", I yell again, before propping myself into a sitting position.

"Shh!", she makes an example with her index on her lips and admonishes me like a little kid: "You're being too loud, Miyoung-ah!"

I huff.

"And whose fault is that?", I retort, my eyes narrowed as I cross my arms defiantly. She doesn't say anything, finger still up before uttering a sound awfully similar to that of suppressed laughter.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You looked so cute and happy I couldn't resist."

"Resist what? Destroying that happiness?", I huff indignantly.

"Aww c'mon, don't be dramatic!", she tries to assuage while she's scooting closer to me. Her arms now resting around the small of my back and her nose touching my own.

"But you know- if you want to, I can make you even happier right now. For free", she tells me with a wink and her dimpled grin.

I try my damnedest not to blush at the suggestive comment but fail miserably as I feel a familiar heat spreading across my face. Urgh, curse you Kim Taeyeon! Curse you!

"YAH!", I scream as I try to squirm out of her grasp but she draws me in tighter instead, only shifting to hug me from the side.

I give up resisting and puff out my cheeks in defiance. She's chortling even more now.

"I told you, you're too loud. People will get ideas."

"You're the only one making people think of indecencies you ert!"

"Who would think about indecencies when it sounds like you're taking the room apart?"

Mirth is practically oozing out of her.

"Except... are you having dirty thoughts, Miyoungie?", she teases. I blush, yet again.

"Ugh!!! KIM TAEYEON!"

I slap her arm several times. Beside uttering various 'oww'-s she just laughs it off. UGHH!!!

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. So what are you doing?", she asks when her laughter subsides, her head now on my shoulder.

Only now do I notice that her hair- neatly tied into a bun - is still a little damp. Some strands, too short to fit in, are loose and I reach out automatically to brush them out of her face. I'm still miffed about her teasing. But not so much anymore.
She always has that effect on me. No matter how angry I get at her antics, it quickly subsides when she gives me that adorable look. That little minx...
I give in to the urge and kiss her temple, flashing her a little smile before resting the side of my head on hers.

"I'm looking up locations and searching shops for my gift list."

"Am I on it?"

"You can get your own gift, silly!"

"Eh, that wouldn't be a gift though! Just something I bought myself!"

"And something you would want to have since you bought it", I point out matter of factly.

"But Miyoung-ah, you don't have to buy anything to make me want it!" I turn my head to look at her, waiting for her to continue the sentence: "You're all I need... to pay in kind"

I blush even harder than before.

"Kim Taeyeon! How can you make that sound suggestive and cheesy at the same time?!", I yell half-heartedly as her comment amuses me more than it really agitates.

"What can I say, I learned from the best."

At that she gives me a peck on the cheek and a wink. I knock my knuckles on that flawless forehead of hers, earning her another 'Owch'.

"I'm not that cheesy. Nor suggestive."

"Yes you are. And maybe not with words, but-", she pauses, lifting her head up and then I feel her breath tickling my ear, whispering: "you can't deny you're not undressing me with your eyes half the time we're together."

Her voice drops to a dangerously low alto that sends shivers down my spine. My throat suddenly feels dry as my mind wanders to... places....

.....

What? You try not thinking about jumping Kim Taeyeon everytime she walks into a room all smiley and sweet or seductive like that!
Or better yet- YOU DON'T! Mark my words if you value your life! And- who in God's name am I threatening here anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter