LETS START ALL OVER AGAIN III

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Part 3

 

Taeyeon enters her father in laws office. Her father in laws smiles widely at her presence. He stands up and engulfs Taeyeon in a warm hug. Taeyeon couldn’t help but feeling guilty.

“How are you? I miss you and Tiffany. Both of you are so bad, never had dinner with this old man.”

“I’m fine daddy. We miss you too. How about tomorrow night? I bring your beautiful daughter to have dinner with you and my parents?”

“That will be okay.”

“I call her and confirmed with you later?”

“So sweet my daughter.”

They both laugh.

“Taeyeon-ah, thank you.”

“Wae?”

“Thank you for agreeing to marry my daughter.”

“Daddy.”

“It’s true. I’m sorry if this marriage was like a force one to both of you but I trusted no one to take care of Mi Young.”

“I’ll try my best.”

“I bet she never tell you the whole story right?”

“What?”

“That girl. She never defies me except once when she tells me her preference and left to US again for studies.”

Taeyeon just stay silent and let old man finishes his story.

“She pleads to me not to get you involve. Not be married to you. She wants you to be happy.” The old man chuckles at Taeyeon surprised face. “Yes Taeyeon. I know about Jessica. Your parent told me. I’m so happy to know your preference when you father told me. I propose to him to get you two married. At least I’m at ease she is with someone I knew not some I don’t trust.”

“You knew?”

“I’m sorry if I took you away from your Jessica. I never had the courage to tell you how sorry I was but I never regret it, so does your parents. Mi Young was angry at me but she never say no. I’m happy that you both doing well now.”

“Daddy, can I ask you something?”

“Yes.”

“Does Fany have someone else before the wedding?”

“Yes. A young photographer. She was a nice kid but I wanted Tiffany to be with someone I trusted. She genuinely cares and loves my daughter but it was not enough for me. Talented kid though and I admired her work. In fact I always hire her.” Mr. Hwang said regrettably.

“Her name. Is it Yuri?”

Mr. Hwang raises his brow.

“Yes. Do you know her?”

“Yes I do.”

“I’m hiring her again for a 6 month assignment. Actually the main reason I ask you to come here,” Mr. Hwang let out a deep breath. “I want you to look after Tiffany. I’m afraid she’ll come across Tiffany. She’ll work close with Tiffany since she is the main photographer and creative director for this 6 month campaign.”

Taeyeon sits there thoughtfully. She didn’t like the idea of Tiffany working with her ex but somewhere deep in her mind there’s a voice telling her that she have no rights to do that.

“So Taeyeon? I know this is too much to ask. I know I hurt both of you. Every heartache that this marriage had cause you was never Tiffany faults. It was mine. She just wanted to make me happy. I can see that you both are happy too.”

Taeyeon smiles to her father in laws.

“Stop apologizing daddy. You didn’t do anything wrong. You don’t have to ask. I’ll always take care of her.” Taeyeon fake a smile knowing it was a lie.

“Good. I wanted you to supervise the project. I have asked your dad for this. I’m not going to touch this campaign. All yours and Tiffany.”

“What is it about? The project I mean.”

“It’s a perfume project. Tiffany work hard for it. I’m proud of her. She’s handling the business well. It’s an interesting idea. 1 perfume for every month but still risky. Watch over it. Help her.”

Taeyeon just nodded with smile knowing Yuri won’t be able to be close with Tiffany with her presence.

Taeyeon come home to be greeted by Tiffany working face. She silently stares at her wife. She never realizes how breathtakingly beautiful Tiffany was despite the tired face and the visible eye bag. It makes her wonder whether she was the cause of the tiredness. It makes her realizes that Tiffany had never smiles like before. In fact she had never smiled or laugh genuinely since the news of their marriage.

Tiffany felt a pair of eyes was staring at her. She looks up and saw Taeyeon was staring at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter