(OS) 32 ways to make you smile

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
32 ways to make you smile - Miwa_Chan



There she was. Lying on the couch, earphones stuffed into her ears, whispering, instead of the usual almost shouting, the lyrics to whatever she was listening to. Her expression was distant.
Taeyeon sighed, Tiffany hadn’t been herself lately and the leader had no idea why. She knew it wasn’t because the younger girl was too tired, that wasn’t ever enough before to bring her down like this. It bothered Taeyeon and the thing that bothered her most was how much less Tiffany smiled lately, a real smile, the one that she’s so loved for. It also bugged her that she was Tiffany’s girlfriend and there was little she could do to help.

Taeyeon decided to move from her spot and go up to Tiffany.
“Fany ah…” She called as she got closer to the girl on the couch. Taeyeon was either ignored or not heard since Tiffany didn’t react to her name at all.
“Yah, Tiffany.” Taeyeon sat on the edge of the couch and shook the other girl’s shoulder, getting her attention.
“Yes, Taeyeon?” Tiffany removed one earphone and looked at the eldest. It practically broke Taeyeon’s heart to the see the sadness in Tiffany’s eyes and the complete lack of emotion in her voice.
“What’s wrong?”
“My throat hurts….alot.” Tiffany answered and was about to stuff her earphone back in when Taeyeon spoke again.
“I know it does but that’s not why you’re acting this way.”
Tiffany simply stared at Taeyeon, not responding.
“Aish…” Taeyeon mumbled, she knew Tiffany wasn’t going to tell her. That was one of the qualities they both shared, keeping all their feelings to themselves.
Taeyeon wasn’t going to continue interrogating Tiffany about her feelings since the leader hated it when other people did the same to her when she was in a bad mood.
Instead, Taeyeon asked her something else.
“Then how can I cheer you up? Get you to really smile?”
Tiffany shrugged.
“Oh, c’mon, there’s gotta be something you want to do.”
At that, Tiffany’s eyes brightened for the first time in a while. She had just gotten an idea.
“There is something….Wait here.” Tiffany murmured, got up from the couch, left her mp3 player behind and went in the direction of her room.
“Eh…okay.” Taeyeon raised one eyebrow curious as to what Tiffany had just thought of.

When ten minutes had gone by and Tiffany hadn’t returned, Taeyeon was beginning to think Tiffany had merely used that as an excuse to go and be alone.
“Fany! What are you doing?!” Taeyeon yelled, starting to get irritated.
No answer. Taeyeon had hoped it was simply because the younger girl’s voice was in too much pain right now to be yelling.
“I’ll give you five more minutes, Fany! If you don’t come back, I’m getting up and going over there!”
Again, no reply. Taeyeon only sighed.
The eldest played with her thumbs, constantly glancing at her wrist watch. It wasn’t until there were only two minutes left that Tiffany returned, holding a single piece of paper.
“Finally…what’s that?” Taeyeon pointed to the sheet of paper and as Tiffany sat down, she handed it to her.
It was labeled at the top in large pink print “32 ways to make me smile.”
“Don’t read the list yet! It’s cheating.” Tiffany stopped Taeyeon before her eyes could scan down the listed things.
“Fany…you can’t be serious.” Taeyeon mumbled.
“Fine…don’t.” Tiffany snatched the list out of Taeyeon’s hands, grabbed her mp3 player and was about to get up and leave when Taeyeon held her back.
“Alright, alright. I’ll do it, as long as you promise not to be so depressed anymore.”
“Deal.” Tiffany almost smiled at how easily Taeyeon gave in.
“Okay, what’s the first thing?”
“Oh! And you can’t read the next thing on the list until you’ve completed the one above it.” Tiffany reminded Taeyeon, her voice was starting to sound excited now.
Taeyeon nodded and began to read the first thing on the list.

1. Wear whatever I want you to wear for the rest of the day.

Taeyeon looked up at Tiffany now with a slightly frightened expression, thinking about what kind of weird outfit Tiffany would want to put her in.
“Let’s go, it’s in my room.” Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist and whisked her away.

~o~

“Oh my god Tiffany, I look like a pink teletubby.” Taeyeon groaned, looking at herself in the mirror. Tiffany had made her wear hot pink sweatpants, a soft pink tank top hidden by a hot pink hoodie over it (one that was way too big for Taeyeon’s child-like figure) and a pink beanie that had a fluffy little pink ball on top.
“I’m not wear-” but Taeyeon stopped mid-sentence when she saw the smile on Tiffany’s face, admiring her. The eldest couldn’t help but smile too; Tiffany’s smiles just had that kind of effect on people, not to mention she was the girl Taeyeon was in love with.
“Do I really have to wear this for the rest of the day?”
Tiffany nodded, still smiling though now it looked like she was trying to hold back laughter.
“I think you look adorable.” She said, adjusting Taeyeon’s beanie.
Taeyeon sighed. “One down, 31 to go. What’s next?” She scratched off the first item and went to the following.

2. Ask me what my favorite song is.

“But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter