Immortal Affair (II)

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Immortal Affair (II)




It takes Taeyeon more than three hours to drive there and the sun had already passed the horizon when she arrived. It didn’t bother her how she knew the way of getting there even though she hasn’t been back ever since she left. The abnormal factors just don’t surprise her anymore.

Taeyeon is now walking through the small village leading to farmer’s house. She arrives and found the place deserted. The farmer and his family had moved away but they left the house and the animal barn the same where they used to be. Taeyeon walks around the barn looking for the bush that used to be her coverage for the night. It was a lot taller than it used to be. She could probably fit in with her current grown body. She swipes her hand on top of the bush, feeling something tugging at her heart. This is the place where they first met. That magical night…yes it felt magical to Taeyeon. Suddenly Taeyeon could feel something in the wind. It started to pick up and through the rustling leaves of the nearby tree, Taeyeon managed to make out a faint voice, hidden in the flowing wind.

Come~

Taeyeon smiles knowing whose voice it was. She follows the sound of the wind leading to the mountains. At this time the moon was already making its way to its resting place in the night sky. Taeyeon makes way through the thick forest trees in the mountain, relying only on her instincts, though she has a little bit of help too.

This way~

Taeyeon tripped over the unstable ground a few times, dirtying and damaging her favorite suit as well as earning a few scars on herself while trying to pass through the invading tree branches but those were the last things on her mind at the moment. She was lead to an opening somewhere near the center of the mountain. A humble stream of water runs across the small flat ground among the mountain trees leading into the seemingly endless forest. The moon now rest highly above the opening in the trees, using its soothing glow to illuminate the gloomy space, acting as nature’s own spot light.

“Taeyeon~” She no longer needs to hide her voice in the wind anymore.

Taeyeon opens to reply but she forgot what she wanted to say as soon as her eyes lays upon the girl she had been searching for half of her life for. She came out of the darkness created by the surrounding forest into the opening and as soon as the moonlight hits her skin, she glows that mysterious blue light. Taeyeon saw that the girl was still in the same white dress, a gentle smile plays upon her full lips. Maybe Taeyeon was too young to notice when they first met but she isn’t anymore and now she can see clearly that the dress worthily compliment the girl’s body. The silky material hugging her upper form and slender waist line accentuate her curves more than perfectly. Though the top half shows her body off, the bottom half flows freely and displays a rare and ancient but innocent beauty. She was more than beautiful; she was ethereal. The mere simplicity of her beauty makes Taeyeon all but fluttery and nervous inside. Compare to Taeyeon’s tattered form, having to struggle climbing a mountain for the first time in her life, the other girl was a goddess.

“You made it. I didn’t think that you would come all the way here.” Her slightly husky voice holds a gentle sweetness. It was just so extremely soothing to Taeyeon’s ears.

“I- uhm…” Taeyeon tries again and feels the words got caught in “I have so many questions…so many things to say I don’t even know where to start. I’m just so confused.” Taeyeon squint her eyes shut. Her brain overflows with so many questions that she started to get lightheaded from all the rummaging thoughts.

Then she felt herself relaxing to a soft touch. She felt two hands gently capture her face. Her skin was so smooth and cool.

“Don’t be. We’ve got all night and I’ll answer any questions you have.”

Taeyeon opens her eyes to find the girl right in front of her face, her smile ever so present and much more captivating up close.

“You won’t run away from me again tonight right?”

She shakes her head, still smiling “I won’t and I’m sorry for running off from you last night, I wasn’t strong enough to be outside the mountain for too long.” She drops her hands from Taeyeon’s face but Taeyeon quickly holds them back up.

“Can you…keep your hands on my face for a while longer? They feel really good.”

She was surprised but nodded, granting Taeyeon’s request “I forgot humans have a higher body temperature.”

‘So it’s true…she’s not human…’ Taeyeon closes her eyes again and takes in a deep breath.

“So your name is Tiffany, right?”

“Correct.”

“And you don’t age.”

“Can’t say that I do. I haven’t for quite some time now.”

Taeyeon opens her eyes to find the same girl that she found staring at her through the bush outside the animal barn eleven years ago looking the same as if she just met her last week smiling genuinely at her.

Taeyeon drops their linked hands down to her sides. She hasn’t let go of Tiffany’s hands all this time.

Tiffany could read Taeyeon’s burdened expression “I’m sorry. Is it too much to take in?” Her expression had changed too, to a worried one.

“Just a little bit but I’ll be fine.” Taeyeon manages to smile a weary one.

“Are you sure? Do you want to rest for a while? You must be tired. It’s been a long day for you.” Taeyeon wasn’t surprise that the girl knew she had a long day.

Taeyeon has on a troubled expression but she allowed the other girl to lead her to the small stream to sit down. Tiffany sits down first with her legs folded to one side and as she tries to pull Taeyeon’s head down to her laps so that the tired girl could rest, Taeyeon holds onto her wrists and stops her.

“You’re not going to leave once I fall asleep right?”

“I won’t, promised.” Tiffany raises three fingers to swear.

Reassured, Taeyeon slowly lowers her head down to Tiffany’s laps. Tiffany runs a hand over the cuts on Taeyeon’s arms and face and they disappear without a trace as if they weren’t even there in the first place. The long day finally caught up with Taeyeon and she soon enough fell into a peaceful sleep. Before she enters complete unconsciousness though, she could hear Tiffany singing her a lullaby. However she couldn’t really make out the language.

Taeyeon didn’t know how long she was asleep but she wakes up with Tiffany’s eye smiles at her like an angel. She replies with her own sleepy grin.

“Sleep some more.”

Taeyeon shakes her head and slowly sits up “I don’t want to waste the night by sleeping through it. Besides, I’m not really tired an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter