AWAY FROM YOUR EYES III

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AWAY FROM YOUR EYES Scene 1.3

 



A month from the accident. Taeyeon had slowly accepted the truth she was now unable to see, that she had lost one of the most important sense of a human being. No matter how much her inner self wanted to pull her lover into her embrace, telling her how much she needed her to be by her side – she refused to give in. She didn't want to be a burden, to anyone, especially her angel.

“I've done the papers and we're good to go.”
“Thanks Tiff.”
“Not at all. Here, let me get Tae Tae's bags.”
“It's alright. Oppa, can you help me get the bags?”
“Taeng...”
“It's alright, oppa. I'll open the door for you guys.”
“No, Tiff. Come over here and help support Taeng. I'll get the bags.”
“Oppa –”
“Don't be such a kid, Taeng.”

Dear Tae Tae,

I've been missing you a lot. Even though I was with you every day, I still missed you. Knowing that you still love me the way you did, it hurt me so much to see you pushing me away all the time.

Taeyeon's brother took over the baggages and opened the door for both the ladies. Tiffany carefully led Taeyeon out of the ward and through the hallway, towards the car park. On the journey, Taeyeon reluctantly held onto the sleeve on Tiffany's sweater even if she didn't wanted to rely on her at all. But she knew she had to. Losing the sense of vision wasn't at all easy to get used to – when all your life you've depended on it.

The taller girl noticed the uncomfortable gesture her lover was giving, she gently used her free hand to held onto Taeyeon's and allowed their fingers to intertwine. It was tensed but the older girl did not pull away. It showed Tiffany how much her love needed reliance at this point of time even if she'd vocalized loudly she didn't need it. It ached her heart. They were lovers, soul mates. But Taeyeon had pushed her away time and again instead of believing in her. But she wasn't going to let this affect her determination; to stay by the older girl's side, be her eyes and be her support – regardless she wanted it or not.

“Oppa, where's appa and omma?” The patient asked. Sitting behind in the back seat with Tiffany on her right, she shifted herself towards her left, leaving a space in between themselves. The younger girl didn't want to pressure her, and so she remained where she was and quietly continued staring at the girl who was unknown of the pair of loving eyes on her.

Tae Tae ah, you do know that I love you so much, so much that nothing else in this world matters to me anymore other than you? I had only hoped you would tear down that shield of yours and pull me back into your embrace. I missed it so much, do you know that?

We've been honest with each other all these years and I won't hide the truth from you now either. I'm hurt. Deeply hurt. I cry every day and night for what had happened to you, what became of us and at the state we are at now. It was alright if you could no longer see. I will be your eyes. It was okay if you needed so much more attention compared to the past. I will be right there beside you each second of your life.

“They'd flown in to the states last night to meet up with Dr. Lemindus.”
“Dr. Lemindus? Why didn't they tell me anything about that?”
“It was last minute and you were already asleep when they got the appointment settled with him. They flew immediately after fixing the date.”
“Who's Dr. Lemindus anyway?”
“It was Dr. Park's recommendation for the best eye specialist he'd known in his contacts.”
“Oh... We're heading home right?”
“Why? Do you want to go somewhere?”
“No. I'm just asking.”
“Okay. By the way, we're going to your house.”
“What do you mean my house?”

Upon hearing what her brother had explained to her regarding his statement earlier on, she'd requested for the vehicle to pull off at the side. She definitely did not want what was about to happen. She was now out of the car, standing by the pathway inhaling deep breaths of air. Behind her were two pairs of eyes, unable to tear away from her back. Tiffany bit down her lower lip and fingers fiddling with each other. She knew things were going to be hard. She wasn't sure if she was ready for what's to come in the near future, but she's determined to stay by the older's girl side, never leaving a step away.

“Taeyeon ah, come on let's go.” Her brother urged at his younger sister who was a few feet away from them, from the vehicle. He sighed. Things weren't going to be easy and he'd hoped Taeyeon would come around somehow and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter