LAST PART

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BANANA PANCAKES   LAST PART

 

 

Taeyeon breathed in deeply and let it all out with a groan then a grumble. She gripped the corners of the blanket, reveling in the current warmness before whipping the cloth off. The clock on her table blinked two followed by a three than a zero.

"2:30?" She grabbed the clock and brought it closer. Taeyeon wasn't sure if she was seeing right. The lack of light in the room confirmed the time. She sat up on her bed, pulling down the bottom of her shirt that had been wrinkled because of sleep. Her hair was also in a similar state. She breathed out with a huff.

A hand ran through her tangled strands of hair as she stood up. She dragged her feet across the wooden floorboards, eyes half open. Taeyeon's stature resembled that of a walking zombie or some kind of drunk.

She reached the front door and didn't even bother to look through the peephole. Taeyeon just wanted to crawl back into her domain of blankets. She held onto the doorknob twisting it ever so slowly, not knowing what lay behind on the other side. The door opened slightly and before she could even react, someone tackled her to the floor and pinned her arms to the ground. Taeyeon almost screamed out in terror but when she felt warm lips on her's, she suddenly forgot all about it. Her eyes opened when the lips moved to her cheeks, forehead, and finally rested on her neck.

"Hi." The person who straddled her smiled against her neck.

"You didn't have to tackle me, Fany." Taeyeon was now fully awake under her girlfriend. She chuckled watching the other girl pout.

"Sorry." Tiffany apologized and rolled off of the smaller girl. She sat next to Taeyeon on the floor. "I missed you."

Taeyeon propped herself up on her elbows, "I missed you too." She leaned in to peck Tiffany on the cheek, "How was work?"

"Interesting." Tiffany sighed wearily, "The people there were very interesting."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, I had to stop two people from trying to get into the Mile High Club."

Taeyeon laughed, "That's what you get for being a flight attendant."

"They got further then we did when we tried."

"But we didn't even do anything back then."

Tiffany pouted at the memory, "That's because you were too scared to do anything!"

"I barely knew you back then." Taeyeon pushed herself up off the ground and brought Tiffany into an embrace, "And I didn't even know if we would be together. Like this, right now."

"Well I did." Tiffany rested her cheek on Taeyeon's shoulder and took a deep breath. She loved to smell the scent of lavender and jasmine because that meant Taeyeon was near.

Taeyeon brought a hand to Tiffany's hair and began to it gently, "Did you?"

Tiffany wrapped her arm around the smaller girl's torso, "I did. From the first day, when you tried to deny me my screaming ." She paused to laugh, "And a few months ago, when you attempted to get into the Mile High Club by using me." Tiffany nuzzled the side of Taeyeon's neck before she continued, "I knew your mind capacity would soon blow and you wouldn't be able to resist me. And that's exactly what happen, right?"

"You're actually an old lady from the future right?" Taeyeon teased, "That's how you knew all of this would happen."

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away and stood up, "You're the actual ahjumma in the relationship." She ed the first few buttons on her collared shirt. Her sleeves were rolled up and she threw her tie to the side. Undressing right in front of Taeyeon was normal, however to Taeyeon, it was anything but.

Taeyeon shook her head at Tiffany before looking to the unclosed door. Tiffany's bags were sitting right outside, "You didn't go home first?"

Tiffany, now only in her white tank top and skirt, smiled before saying, "I wanted to see you."

"I guess I'm just that irresistible." She joked before pulling the suitcases into the room. Taeyeon pushed them up against a wall before retreating to the kitchen. Once there, she meets with a half- Tiffany, in a white under shirt and tight black shorts. Her skirt and blazer from her uniform lay abandoned on the kitchen floor, "Why?" She asked in an irritated groan.

"Hmm?" Tiffany looked up from the magazine she was browsing.

Taeyeon sighed tiredly and decided to pick up the clothes instead. She knew Tiffany was just trying to tease, "Fany..." Taeyeon grumbled which drew an amused chuckled from the latter.

"I love you!" She giggled watching Taeyeon mutter things to herself as she walked from the kitchen to the living room.

"Yeah, yeah." Taeyeon replied carelessly.

Sensing the other girl's distaste, Tiffany sauntered over to her bags and fished out an over sized tee shirt. She put it on and presented herself in front of her girlfriend, "There, can you stand me now?"

Taeyeon shook her head and took a step forward, "I can always stand you. It's just sometimes, you make it harder." She wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist, "Just like a few minutes ago. Walking around, in shorts and a tank top." Taeyeon smirked, "I mean what am I supposed to do when I see you like that?"

"You're not supposed to do anything and suffer."

Taeyeon let her arms drop down to her sides, "Fine." She walked to the couch and plopped down in mock anger.

"Ahjumma! Ahjumma!" Tiffany chanted while walking closer to the moping figure, "Don't be such an ahjumma." She Taeyeon's back, running her hand back and forth on the the thin cloth. She sat down at the foot of the couch, waiting for Taeyeon to make a response.

Taeyeon pushed herself up and turned to face her girlfriend, "I'm only being an ahjumma because you were gone for too long."

"I was only gone for two weeks." She let the backs of her fingers drift over Taeyeon's soft skin.

Taeyeon closed her eyes savored the sensation Tiffany was giving her, "You say it likes it nothing."

Because of work, Tiffany often goes on trips back and forth, from place to place. This week she was working on flights to Japan and France and the week before that, she was all over North America. She rarely ever got a chance to go home and when she did, it would only be for new sets of clothes. Taeyeon was able tolerate it for a while, but as the time goes by, it gets harder and harder.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon-ah." She said softly, "I have the weekend off though. So we could spend it doing something...fun."

"Fun?" Taeyeon frowned, "What is fun nowadays?"

"Shouldn't my presence exude fun all the time?"

"Sure." Taeyeon placed a quick kiss on Tiffany's lips, "Come on, you must be tired." She offered out her hand. Tiffany smiled warmly and tangled her fingers with Taeyeon's.

"Actually... I'm kind of hungry."

"Oh? I'll make something for you then." Taeyeon groaned as she got up off of the couch, "Aiggoo..."

"See, babe. You're getting old!"

"Shut up." Taeyeon pouted while looking through her pantry, "What do you want to eat? I think I still have some-"

Hands clung onto the sides of Taeyeon's hips and pushed the other girl up against a wall. Taeyeon groaned when her back came in contact with the surface. She saw Tiffany's smiling eyes before a pair of lips claimed her own. Taeyeon closed her eyes, savoring the feeling, before she gently pushed the other girl away, "Fany, if you want a kiss, just ask me instead of hurting me."

Tiffany showed a wide grin, "That's no fun." She said innocently.

"Mhmm." Taeyeon mumbled before gifting a peck to her girlfriend's lips. She rubbed Tiffany's arms soothingly, "So, you hungry or not?"

"Mmm, I'm hungry."

Taeyeon turned back to the pantry, "Ehh? What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter