(OS) I'll Eat Anything You Cook

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I'll Eat Anything You Cook
Author:MAEUMI


 

A plate of deformed and abnormal substance that resembles noodles is placed on the table by a confident girl. Her group of friends looks at the plate in horror while the former failed to take notice. Each wonder in their mind what this plate of 'food' could be, considering that it's difficult to determine what it actually is. Seeing that her companions aren't moving, she pushes the plate towards the middle of the table, signaling her friends to try it.

"What is this, Fany?" Sooyoung asked, with fear evidently shown on her expression when the content remained unidentified.

"Spaghetti," Tiffany stated proudly, still oblivious of what the others are concerning about. "Try it."

Sooyoung and the other three girls look at the plate of 'spaghetti' and then shifted their gazes to the smiling Tiffany.

"Are you sure this is edible?" Jessica asked, slightly lifting the plate to get a better look, but only made her doubt more.

"Of course! I put in a lot of effort!"

"I'm not putting my life in danger because of this," Sunny whispered, whereas, only the other three girls are able to hear her.

Tiffany frowned upon seeing her plate of masterpiece untouched.

"Yah! It took me a long time to make this. At least give it a try," Tiffany pouted, dissatisfied by her friend's immobility.

"But Fany, I don't recall eating anything like this in my entire life," Yuri exclaimed, as if her life is about to meet its borderline.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"You guys are so mean. If TaeTae was here she would definitely eat it without hesitation," Tiffany pouted, crossing her arms, discontented by her friends' choice of words.

"That's because you're her girlfriend," Jessica retorted factually.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I am definitely not putting my life in danger, especially not my Sica baby's," Yuri stated firmly, placing her arm around Jessica's shoulders.

Jessica nodded sweetly and places her head on Yuri's shoulder.

Sensing that her friends are all against her, Tiffany took out her cell phone and dialed a particular number for help. Everyone observe Tiffany cautiously while she makes her abrupt call. The two couples took Tiffany's bright smile as a cue that the other line has picked up, but it may only meant that it's soon going to be their doom.

"TaeTae ah~, YulSic and SooSun is being mean again. They won't eat the food I prepared for them," Tiffany complained through her phone to her girlfriend.

A few minutes of complaints, Tiffany handed her phone over to Yuri when her girlfriend has a few word for the younger girl. Yuri took the phone and placed it near her ear. Nods are seen once in a while every few minutes. The other three tried to overhear the conversation between Taeyeon and Yuri, but heard nothing. 20 minutes later Yuri returned the phone to Tiffany and let out a sigh before delivering a statement on behalf of her absented friend.

"Let's give it a try." Yuri tried giving a convincing smile, but everyone is still unsure when the chef is obviously one that can't be considered as one.

Tiffany claps her hand in joy upon hearing the decision. Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Sunny took a fork from their empty plate and twirl some 'noodles' on it. Droplets of sauce are slowly dripping on their clean plate while the horror increased gradually. No one dare to make a move, fearing the consequences once they put it in their mouth, but a sudden slap on the table brought all four of them back to their senses.

"What are you guys waiting for? E.A.T. EAT!" Tiffany demanded, glaring at each and every one of them as they officially place inside of their mouth.

The four of them have no choice but to comply with her demand, since they were asked by the latter's girlfriend. They slowly brought the so called 'edible material' into their mouth. Chewing it bits by bits, each is hoping that it will miraculously taste good, but the moment the substance touched their taste bud, everyone spit it out immediately. They hurriedly consumed the whole glass of water in front of them, wanting to erase the unfavorable flavor.

"Yah! Hwang Miyoung, are you trying to murder us?!" Jessica yelled, certainly not liking what had just come out of her previous mouth.

"Yah! It doesn't taste that bad! You guys just don't know how to appreciate my cooking."

"Then I guess you're right. Our poor taste buds can't sustain with your cooking," Sunny said sarcastically, also disliking what was given to them.

Everyone keeps complaining on Tiffany's horrible cooking to a point that Yuri needs to seek help from another person. The girls are too immersed in the argument to pay any attention to what Yuri is doing under the table with her phone. The argument has been going on for quite a while and none of them is willing to stop anytime soon. Hence, Yuri's decision may be the only possible solution in order to ease this catastrophe.

"What's with the racket? I can hear you guys ten feet away," Taeyeon stated once she made an entrance and approached the group of girls.

Taking a seat beside Tiffany, an arm is casually wrapped around Tiffany's waist before giving her girlfriend a quick peck on the cheek. Tiffany responded to Taeyeon's sweet action by returning a peck of her own, but on the lips inste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter