The Return II

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PART2

 

The Return

 

It has been a few days since Tiffany arrived here at the States but those days seemed like years. Despite being away from Korea for just 5 days, she missed her girlfriend like crazy. Every day she’s thinking of her. Every day, every hour, every minute, every second, every moment. That’s how much she missed Taeyeon.


It’s an ordinary day at the States for Tiffany. She was lying on her bed, reading those old conversations she had with Taeyeon. Although she has read it for many times already, she still isn’t sick of it. She will never find it boring. It was quiet in her house, till something broke the silence. Her laptop did. Her laptop lighted up and showed this on her screen – One new email. Tiffany got up and went to her laptop almost immediately and as she predicted, it was Taeyeon.

Fany-ah~~~~ How are you there? Is it cold? Are you taking good care of yourself? You didn’t fall sick right? Remember to wear more layers because it’s December now. Don’t fall sick alright, if not I would have to buy an airplane ticket to take care of you there~ Kekeke. Korea is so boring now without you here~ I miss you so much Fany ): Do you miss me?! If you didn’t, you better now! Btw, the YulSic couple has been born! Yuri and Jessica are officially dating each other… They remind me of us. Quickly come back alright! Remember, take care of yourself!

Tiffany laughed to herself after reading her girlfriend’s email. She found it so adorable. Wait, no. She always find Taeyeon adorable. Always.

(2 years later…)

2 years have passed. But Taeyeon and Tiffany’s long-distanced relationship is still going strong, or even stronger. Not sure why, but Taeyeon feels that because Tiffany is not with her, she needs to hang on to her more tightly than before. And these 2 years, Taeyeon really realized how much she needed Tiffany by her side. Without Tiffany, she just felt that part of her was missing. But today, she received an email from Tiffany that spoilt her day.

Tae Tae... Firstly, I’m very sorry. I know I said that I’m coming back the day after tomorrow, but… I can’t. My daddy is still busy with his work so we cannot leave now… I’m really sorry…

Taeyeon felt that her world shattered into pieces within seconds. Just this email, it’s enough to break her apart. Imagine if someone you love is coming back in just a few days, but suddenly not. Life went pretty hard for her from after she read the email. On that day, she went to meet her friends.

“Yah Taeyeon-ah. Why are you so upset? Tiffany is coming back the day after tomorrow! You should be happy right?” Sunny asked Taeyeon after seeing her so sad.

“Tiffany… She’s not coming back soon.”

“What did you say? I thought she said she was.” Yuri asked.

“She sent me an email earlier today… No she isn’t…” Taeyeon sighed.

“But you still have us, your friends with you! Come on, cheer up. I’m sure she’ll be back soon.” Yuri said while laughing silently to herself as if she knew something that Taeyeon didn’t.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon did not have the mood to reply anymore.

Seeing the YulSic couple being so opened in public really reminded Taeyeon of them, the Taeny couple. They were like that. They didn’t care what or how others will see them. “How I wish you were here Tiffany…”

Tiffany's POV

“Daddy! Can you hurry up! We are running late. Planes don’t wait for us!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Chill my girl! We still have 3 hours to prepare!”

Just the thought of returning to Korea excites Tiffany. “Taeyeon’s probably upset now, kekeke.” Tiffany thought to herself. Tiffany wanted to give Taeyeon a surprise. She has planned everything with the other 7 friends.

-Few hours later, at Incheon Airport-

“Fany should be out by now right?” Yuri said as she glanced at her watch.

“Maybe the plane was delayed?” Hyoyeon said.

“I wonder what food she will bring back!” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“Yah, it’s just burgers… We have them here in Korea. And the main point isn’t this. It’s the surprise for Taeyeon.” Sunny replied angrily.

“Okay Sunny bunny… Whatever you say~” Sooyoung answered.

“You two are being like couples!” Hyoyeon commented.

“Me and her? Impossible.” Sunny said sarcastically.

“What do you mean no?! We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter