(OS) Nothing like before

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTHING LIKE BEFORE by T


"Taeyeon, stop following me. It's creeping me out."
Tiffany said sternly without facing the short, light brown haired girl who has basically followed her the entire week or to a worse note, stalked. At first, it was tolerable. But as time goes by, it became irritating and very unnecessary.
"Not until you talk to me."
Still striding out of the building, Tiffany didn't respond.
"Please, Fany-ah."
"What do you want?"
"You and me." Taeyeon bowed her head down. "Just a smooth conversation Fany-ah. Without fighting, cursing at each other and slamming doors."
Tiffany exhaled in annoyance. "Okay. You got ten minutes of my time." She turned her heel to face Taeyeon.
"I love you."
"Oh cut the bull Taeyeon. We're done. Don't you remember?" Tiffany pointed at the girl.
"Don't you love me anymore?"

It has always been the question that shuts Tiffany up. She rolled her eyes. "This is pure crap."
"Why can't you answer the question?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with pleading.
"You lost the right to ask me those kinds of questions three months ago." Tiffany coolly replied albeit the surge of anger towards the girl. Should there be any sharp objects around, she'd probably be imprisoned for murder. "And it's not my responsibility to answer every inquiry you have in your head."
They broke up three months ago after one of their friend's party. Tiffany let Taeyeon enjoyed the night before finally ending up the relationship that's been stressing both of them, or only her for the matter.
At first Taeyeon laughed hard at what seems to be a joke to her. She didn't stop snorting until Tiffany coldly walked out of her apartment.
Months passed and Taeyeon babysitted her pride. She ignored the issue and even Tiffany. She never talked to Tiffany until a week ago. The other girl declined every attempt, so she decided following Tiffany around, to grab a single moment with her.
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Tiffany."
"For what?" The latter asked, still sure Taeyeon doesn't know.
"For whatever I did to you."
And like a dormant volcano ready for eruption, Tiffany's temper reached its peak. "Get the hell off of my face Taeyeon. Get out!"
"Why? We're not even done yet." The short girl answered.
"This talk is done. We're done. Accept that freaking fact and move on." Tiffany started walking away.
Taeyeon grabbed her elbow, her face was serious when Tiffany turned around. She won't just let the girl walk out on her just like she did three months ago. "Don't walk away from me. Again."
"What's there to talk about, huh?" Tiffany blankly stared at her ex. "You don't even know what happened."
"Tell me what happened. Let me understand!" Taeyeon's voice raised. Anything that concerned Tiffany seemed frustrating to her. She can't even dig any information from their friends and it's killing her.
It's all because of you, you retard! You're childish, overly childish. You're so possessive I can't even breathe. You're so dense! Fun is what you always look for and I'm tired of it. And your pride, come on. You always choose your damn pride over me, over us. You need to grow up, for heaven's sake!
Tiffany kept her thoughts to herself. Taeyeon will never learn if she always get what she demands. "Figure it out." 

"What?!"
"I figured the problem myself so might as well do it on your own too." Tiffany replied flatly. When she got no response from the angry girl, she walked out, leaving Taeyeon helpless for the umpteenth time.


---
"Fany, are you crying?" Hyoyeon asked the collapsed girl lying prone on her bed.
After their short talk, and after putting up a brave front in front of her ex, all she could do is bury herself into the mattress and cry her heart out. "No." She lied.
"Oh come on." Yuri said. "What happened?"
Tiffany sat up. "Taeyeon, she never stops. I can't-" she sobbed.
"Then why not give her a chance?" Hyoyeon came rubbing Tiffany's back.
"And then what?" Tiffany scoffed. "We're going back to the old us. She never learns a thing!"
Two of her friends exchanged glances.
"Do you still love her?"
"..."
"You love her." Yuri stated. "Everyone deserves a second chance."
"May I just correct you Yuri-yah." Tiffany raised her hand. "She had all the chances in the world, which she actually put to waste. And I'm tired."


---
"Hi babe!" Taeyeon greeted Tiffany with a buoquet of pink and white roses with her.
Tiffany smiled and took the flower...straight into the trashcan, all broken and crushed.
"Wh-what the?!" The short girl growled. She pick up the well prepared set of flowers to see what's acceptable from them, yet found none. "I went to the flowershop so early to get you these!" She waved the ruined roses in the air to get Tiffany's attention.
"I don't care." The ebony head replied coldly, right straight to Taeyeon's face. She continue walking.
"Please, Tiffany, let's talk." Taeyeon pleaded.
"No."

--
"Hyo, come on. Please tell me what's really going on. I beseech you!" Taeyeon tugged Hyoyeon's arm, who was eating her lunch at their office's cafeteria.
"I don't know. Really." The blonde answered.
"Impossible."
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Wait, you broke up three months ago and you only ask now? Are you on drugs Taeng?"
"Because I thought she's just in an adjusting period." Taeyeon muttered.
"Adjust? For what?"
"I don't know. Do you know?"
Again, Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Oh my god! You're just unbeliavable."
"What? Why?" Taeyeon looked her questioningly.
"You honestly-" Hyoyeon stood up, appetite's gone. "You didn't let me enjoy a decent meal. Tiffany's right. You're a retard." And she walked away.
Taeyeon was left there, scratching her head.


---
Tiffany was chatting with her friends on her way out of their department office when Taeyeon blocked her way. "Yah!" She squealed, startled by the midget in front of her. "How did you get here?!"
"The security guard's our accessory in our crimes, remember?" Taeyeon grinned.
"No."
Taeyeon's smile didn't vanish. "Let me take you out. What do you want, coffee? Tea? Or me?"
"How many times should I tell you, no! N-O. No." Tiffany glared at her.
"Oh come on, please!" The short girl went onto her knees and clasped her hands in attempt to convince Tiffany.
"Stand up."

"Not until you come with me."
With one last menacing look, Tiffany straddled away from the girl.
Tiffany's officemates and even the CCTV monitor with the people behind it saw her rejection. Taeyeon inhaled and flashed another smile. She mouthed "I'm okay" to all of them.


---
Taeyeon called Tiffany that day for the hundredth time. None was answered though. Each and every call attempts was transferred to voicemail.
She left a hundred messages too.
She couldn't understand anything at all. Never did she remember any thing she did that caused the break up.
"What to do, Fany-ah?" She inhaled.
A small black poodle came to snuggle its nose to her belly. "Ginger, what do you think?"
The puppy whined.
"You miss your mommy?"
Another whine.
"I miss her too. You won't let me sleep with all your whinings again, will you?"


---
"Hi babe!" Taeyeon smiled as she entered Tiffany's office. "I brought you red velvet cupcakes. Your favorite!" She stretched her arm to the working Tiffany.
"Oh, Taeyeon." The other girl replied. She took the box and looked at it. "Nice."
The shorter girl's smile got wider. "Eat them, okay?"
Tiffany pressed something on her phone which Taeyeon didn't notice and spoke. "Yoona?"
"Yes unnie?" A high pitch tone.
"Come inside for a sec."
After ten seconds, a beautiful tall young woman emerged from the slightly opened door. "Yes?"
Tiffany stood up and handed Yoona the box. "Want some cupcakes?"

Yoona's eyes sparkled. "This is mine?"
"Yes." Tiffany smiled sweetly. "Get and share this with others."
"Okay!" The younger girl replied. "Oh, do you want some miss?" She turned to Taeyeon.
Taeyeon shook her head. She flashed a smile. "No, it's all yours."
Yoona stepped out of the room and left them.
"Did you change your favorite cupcake?" Asked Taeyeon who has a plastered smile on her face.
"No. Just not in the mood." Tiffany said flatly.
"Ah, okay." Taeyeon took her bag and leaped towards the door. "I'll bring you some more next time you are in the mood. I'll see you tomorrow."
"Good riddance Taeyeon." The busy girl sarcastically answered.


---
"She's so persistent!" Tiffany hissed while munching on her burger. "What should I do to stop her doing all of these?" She showed her friends a stuffed teddy bear with a big sorry pinioned on it.
Yuri shrugged.
"She has no idea, really." Hyoyeon said.
"I know!" Tiffany said, agitated.
The tan girl spoke in between hisses and grunts. "Just let her. She'll stop whatever it is she is doing once she gets tired."
"Okay. I'll try."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter