(OS) PILLOW TALK

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

PILLOW TALK
-anonymous

 

 

 

Kkkkee~

She turns around from her observations in the mirror and makes her way to the bed, holding up the blanket before climbing onto the comfy mattress.

"What?"

"Nothing." kke~

"It doesn't sound like nothing. What is it?"

There's an utterly confused look on her face. And she's still combing her fingers through the now short hair without really noticing it. Heh..

"Nothing, really.", I answer then give her a peck and lie down, trying to take her with me but she just remains sitting. One of her eyebrows is raised and she looks at me with an unconvinced expression.

Hm.. coaxing it is then.

"I'm just happy you're here Taeyonnie. Now lie down." I nuzzle the nook of her elbow and give her my most charming eye-smile. But she still doesn't budge. Instead she crosses her arms. Oh, boy. "Are you menstruating?" Oops.

"WHAT?"

Eh, that came out wrong.

"You. Get off the bed. Now!"

"So you are." Ah- think before you speak, woman! The sore spot on my shoulder is telling me the same thing right now. Ouch...

"Get off."

"This is my bed though. And my room.", I state matter-of-factly. Apparently too matter-of-factly, because she starts slipping out of bed. "Noo, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Stupid jokes. C'mon, don't be like that." I plead and throw myself into her lap dramatically. Thankfully she doesn't try to get out of my grip although she's still pouting. Cute.

I poke her tummy a few times.

"You are unusually sensitive though. What's wrong?" I'm still poking.

Her face scrunches up a little and she unconsciously gives me that adorable duck pout. Oh God. The things I could do with the lips making that pout...

"I don't like it." Huh? But she usually doe-, "It's too short" She points to her hair. Oh!

"Well, I do.", I reassure her with a smile. But she still looks skeptical.

Gee, though crowd today.

"You'll get used to it. Besides, it'll grow back in no time. And I don't think they'll cut it shorter for our next concept. But if all else fails, there are still extensions."

She turns her head to me with a hopeful expression, almost like she's asking for a happy ending to her nighttime story. Because let's face it, without make-up, she totally looks like a kid. And the way she's behaving right now...

......

Err- wait, does that make me a e then?

......

Nah, she's just as much an ahjumma so it's all good.

I move up to a sitting position, deciding on a different approach and rest my head on her shoulder as I give her chin a soft kiss. "It's pretty y actually." I continue up her jaw line.

"How so?"

"Well, first-", A kiss to her jaw, "-bed hair looks much more attractive short," Another kiss to her cheek, "Then there's the easier access to the neck," A lingering kiss to that very spot to prove my point, "Not to mention less hair in my mouth in the heat of the moment," I wink, even though I'm not sure she can actually see it, "And last but not least- having a tight grip while burying your hands in them is pretty high on the y scale.", I whisper the last part into her ear and kiss her lobe as well. Mentally patting myself on the shoulder for this spectecular seduction speech.

"Really now?" Uh-huh, really. I nod my head and smile a toothy smile as she turns around to face me, head slightly tilted. "You sound pretty experienced there." Nu-uh, just very imaginative. I smile at the thoughts in my head. "So you admit it?" I nod again. They're very happy thoughts.

"YAH! What did you do with Sica last year?" Huh what?

"What're you talk-"

"Gee period. Short hair to the neck. Remember?", she cuts me off. Her eyes are narrowed to suspicious slits now.

Seriously, what- OOOHH...
Crap.

Note to myself: Listen properly before agreeing to the fine print. Especially if it's your girlfriend bringing up possible jealousy issues.

"Are you serious?" I ask her unbelievingly.

"We weren't together then."

"Well it shouldn't matter then." Woops.

Here I go digging my own grave.
Second note to myself- and this one please kindly remember to tattoo into your skull: Think, THINK! Before opening your mouth, for Christ's sake!

"You're right. It shouldn't.", she says in a very, very calm voice.

Oh, dear God.

"So you should get used to sleeping alone tonight. And the whole week for that matter!" And in a flash- I don't know what happened but all of a sudden she's on the floor, putting on my pink pants.

Wha- why- huh, what just- how did it turn out li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter