(OS) Movie Talk

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MOVIE TALK
-anonymous

 

 

"Taeyeonnie, hurry up!"

"Yeah, in a second!"

"It's starting!"

"Okay, I'm here. Here."

She hands me the freshly made bowl of popcorn before taking her seat at the other end of the sofa. I furrow my brow.

"What? It's the way you like it- bristling with butter. And coated with so much sugar you'll fall into a diabetic coma if you finish all of it." I glance into the bowl briefly.

"No that's not it. What are you doing?"

"Uh- sitting?"

I nudge the side of her knee with my toes.

"Why all the way up there?"

"Because it's the only place available with a clear view to the TV?"

"Move."

"Huh?"

"Move."

"Why?"

"Stop asking and just move!", I order and show her the spot she is supposed to be in instead.

"Aish, bossy again today, are we?" She complains, but complies anyway.

"Always." I counter and grin childishly, my arms spread for her to snuggle into. When she does, I wrap them around and offer the popcorn to her.

"Ew- disgusting."

She takes the bowl anyway and starts feeding me instead. I smile and munch happily on several pieces of popcorn before giving her a kiss on her chee- owch, what..? Oh!

"Taeyeonnie~", I whisper.

"Hm?"

"You're wearing glasses."

"Uh, duh."

"I thought I should point it out, in case you were wondering why your nose feels heavy."

"Why thank you Captain Obvious.", she says in English.

"You're welcome Miss Smartypants.", I tell her equally cheeky.

The background noise of the scene in the movie is blaring deafeningly. However, not as deafening as a certain thought in my head.
......
Heh, glasses.

"Why are you?"

"Hm?"

"Wearing them."

"Because I can't read the subtitles otherwise." Figures. "But that's not something you don't know, so be quiet and watch the movie!", she says before stuffing me with more popcorn.

"Mwah!" I chew and swallow before looking back at the screen. There is an overview of some European city and a university of some sort. Meh..

"You're darling, you know."

"Huh?"

"In glasses."

Her eyebrows wrinkle up, as they usually do when she's thinking. Then- Oh God, she smiles that y lopsided smile.

"So I'm usually not?"

"Wow, quick comeback. No you're not."

"Really?" she challenges. I nod and pause for effect.

"You're adorable."

She laughs out loud, then cups my chin with her thumb, index and middle finger, telling me I'm a- "Cheesy Charmer.", and kisses the corner of my lips before patting my . "Now watch the movie.", she says and directs her attention back to the screen.
Whaaa-?

"That's it?", I ask, sure to make my disappointment audible.

"Yes, now shut up Miyoung."

"But-"

"You insisted on watching this movie! Stop whining and watch it."

I pout.

"And stop pouting." Jesus.

Right then some of the film's dialogue catches my attention: 'You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on. So how did we end up here?'

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering, too. I glance down. Her whole attention is completely captivated by the TV screen. I grumble inwardly. What is so fascinating about this movie anyway? Okay, beside all the fuzz that has been made about it and myself insisting on watching it. But that was before the glasses.
Totally miffed, I bury my nose into her delectable hair and- what's that? Smells like almond-milk, peaches, mango and- OHMYGOD.

"You showered!", I say, gripping her shoulders tightly.

"Wha- oww, yes I did. Stop squeezing!" I ignore her plea and shake her instead.

"You showered!", I repeat.

"Yeah I know it's an unfamiliar concept to you, but that doesn't mean you have to freak ou-Gaaah, stop shaking me!", she yells after I shake her more violently. I ignore her insult.

"But- you showered!"

"Again, What. Is. So. Odd. About. It?"

"What's odd? How do you expect me to controll myself when you smell like a freakin' fruit salad?", I blurt out incredulously.

She blinks and frowns.

"What?"

"Fruit salad with nuts! And cream!", I tell her agitatedly.

......

"Are you high?" Whaaa-? "Maybe all the hair lacquer finally got into your brain and is now minimising all existential neurons." I smack her arm.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! For your information- If my brain is affected, your's is too! You got at least as much, if not more sprayed!" I tell her indignantly.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm in love with a hysterical girl gone crackers, who thinks I'm a fruit bowl."

"Salad."

"Exactly." I smack her again. If it weren't for the no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter