(OS) PEACE NO MORE

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

PEACE NO MORE
By Kel

 

 

A tall, tanned girl walked into a class full of teenagers, like her, who were busy catching up with each other after a long break from school. The girl looked around before spotting her group of friends, seated by the window waving at her.


“Yuri! Over here!” beckoned a girl with short hair. Beside her sat a cute-looking girl who was rather focused on her phone.

Yuri at the sight of her friends and quickly made her way over to join them.


“Hey guys!” she greeted cheerfully after reaching them. She placed her gag down beside a girl who had her head rested in her arms on the desk and turned her chair around before sitting so she could speak to her other friends with ease.

“Has she been sleeping this whole time?” Yuri questioned her group of friends while gesturing towards the girl beside her.


“Yeah. Anyway, did you bring any food for me?” the short-haired girl asked, her eyes glinting at the thought of possibly receiving food.


“What? No. I only bring food for Sica. And that’s only if she asks me to.”

“Yeah. You should know better by now SooYoungie,” the girl beside SooYoung said.



The glint in SooYoung’s eyes disappeared and she began to mumble about how Yuri changed over the holidays because she didn’t bring food for her anymore. Yuri on the other hand, paid no attention to the grumbling shikshin and turned her attention to the person who had agreed with her statement.


“Don’t you think you should stop playing games now SoonKyu? School has already started you know.”

“I told you not to call me that. It’s Sunny, Sunny. And I’m about to win anyway.” Sunny said, her eyes never leaving her phone.


“Unnie, why were you late?” Yuri heard someone question her and looked behind SooYoung.

“Oh! Hyunnie! Yoong! I didn’t see you guys back there.”


“Unnie! Only I can call SeoHyun, Hyunnie!” a doe-eyed girl protested.


Yuri chuckled at how adorable the two maknaes were.
“Sorry Yoona. I won’t call her that anymore.” Yuri apologized with a smile.



Yoona smiled, happy that no one else would use the nickname that she had specially thought of for her SeoHyun. But SeoHyun on the other hand had gotten quite red.


“So unnie, why were you late?” Yoona repeated SeoHyun’s question.


“Huh? Oh, I kinda overslept. My alarm clock didn’t wake me up.” Yuri replied nonchalantly.



“Where are TaeYeon and HyoYeon? And Mrs. Park?” Yuri questioned as she looked around, noticing that it was still as noisy as ever and that their class teacher hadn’t arrived yet. Yuri was expecting to get reprimanded for being late.


“TaeYeon’s late as usual and she might not even come, HyoYeon’s sitting over there beside JunHo. And the teachers have a staff meeting,” the girl sitting beside Yuri had finally spoken though she did sound a little irritated.


“Oh, Sica! You’re awake!” Yuri exclaimed, happy to finally hear the voice of her Ice Princess.


“How can I not be? This class is too damn noisy.” Jessica said as she fixed her hair after sitting up.


“Go glare at the boys or something, maybe they’ll shut up then.” SooYoung said, still annoyed that she was deprived of food.


“Nah, I’ll let Mrs. Park handle them.” Jessica replied and rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder.


Right at that moment, the sliding doors of their class opened and the vice-principal of their school stepped in. Everyone headed back to their seats but still continued to talk with one another, despite having the vice-principal stand in front of them.



“Alright class, settle down.”






***







A petite girl could be seen walking down the empty hall of her school compound. She has humming a tune to herself as she readjusted the bag that she had slung over one of her shoulders. It didn’t seem to bother her that she was late for school and would probably be facing detention after. As she was approaching her class, she saw a girl who didn’t look much older than her, standing outside.

‘A new student?’ she thought to herself.

‘But she isn’t wearing the school uniform.’ She thought after observing her clothes.



As she walked up to the door of her class, the girl standing outside greeted her good morning with a smile. All she did was nod and head into her class without so much as a greeting to the new girl but noted the pretty smile she had. As soon as the petite girl stepped into class, the vice-principal stopped talking and all eyes were on her.


“Ah, Miss Kim TaeYeon. How nice of you to join us. If you would please take your seat, I can continue with my explanation.” The vice-principal said.


TaeYeon looked around class and spotted her group of friends. She immediately made her way over and sat down beside HyoYeon, who had rejoined her group of friends.


“Now, as I was saying, Mrs. Park is on maternity leave for 3 months. So that means your class will be getting a new class teacher until Mrs. Park comes back.”

“Please come in, Miss Hwang.”



The whole class turned their attention to the front door of the class and everyone, boys and girls alike, were stunned when the replacement teacher stepped in. TaeYeon on the other remained indifferent and turned her attention back to the tree she was looking at earlier.


“Please introduce yourself, Miss Hwang.” The vice-principal said as he stepped aside, allowing the new teacher to stand in the middle.


“My name’s Stephanie Hwang Mi Young. But I prefer to be called Tiffany.” she introduced herself and smiled.


“Alright. Now that, that’s settled, I’ll leave the class in your care Miss Hwang.” The vice-principal said and left the class.



The minute the vice-principal left the class, all the boys in the class shifted their desks to the front of the class, trying to get as close as possible to Tiffany.


“Hey, isn’t the new teacher pretty?” HyoYeon asked, nudging TaeYeon who wasn’t paying any attention.


TaeYeon looked at Tiffany again and shrugged her shoulders and turned back to the tree.
“She’s okay.”


But inside her mind, TaeYeon was already picking out the small things that she liked about their new class teacher.






***






“So, as the vice-principal said earlier, I will be your temporary class teacher, as well as your English and Mathematics teacher. Oh, and I’m the new detention teacher too.” Tiffany said.


The boys began to plan all kinds of schemes in their head the moment she said that she was the detention teacher. But Tiffany paid no attention to the looks that the boys were giving her.


“Now, before I start class, is there anything you would like to know about me?” Tiffany asked, as sweet as ever.


“How old are you?” one of the boys in the front asked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter