LETS START ALL OVER AGAIN IV

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Part 4

 

“Fany-ah.”

Tiffany quickly wipes away her tears seeing her wife coming in smiles. Sunny greets Taeyeon and left them for privacy.

“What brings you here? I thought you were only going to come next week?” Tiffany asks expressionlessly.

“I wanted to take you out for lunch. If you don’t mind my company?”

Tiffany was surprised and nodded.

“In that case I wait for you to finish your work.” Taeyeon seated herself comfortably in front of Tiffany.

They were surround by comfortable silent with Tiffany doing her work and Taeyeon watching her. The silent was interrupted by a knock.

“Fany-ah, are you busy?” Yuri husky voice fills the air. She turns and was surprise to see Taeyeon presence. She bows to the latter and Taeyeon return her bows too.

“I am.”

“I was about to ask you for lunch but I can see that you’re not available. I’ll be going then. My flight will be after lunch. Nice meeting you again.”

Tiffany got up and hugs Yuri causing Taeyeon to clench her jaw.

“Are you going to come back?” Tiffany asks causing Taeyeon to frown.

“Yes. I accepted the offer. I’ll be seeing you.” Yuri winked to Tiffany causing Taeyeon to frown again. “Nice meeting you too, Taeyeon-sshi.”

Taeyeon just nod.

 

They walk together in silent to the same café. Taeyeon silently grab Tiffany hands, shocking the latters. Tiffany watches her in bewilderment but Taeyeon just ignore her. They walk in hands to the café.

Taeyeon was eating her lunch in silent with Tiffany staring at her with confusion plastered in her face.

“How’s the preparation going?” Taeyeon ask ignoring Tiffany confusion.

“Fine I guess. We’re in the final stage of the preparation. I’ll send you the copy.”

“Okay. So explain to me what the project theme is. I think it’s quite risky to launch it.”

Tiffany face fell. So this is all just business? All the nice subtle gestures?

“Every month, 1 perfume, 1 picture spread and 1 commercial.”

“Why?”

“I think it’s something new. We already achieve good recognition in the business but not well enough. I personally think this project will gain us more recognition and might launch us internationally.”

Taeyeon smiles at Tiffany determination. She is proud of her.

“I think it’s brilliant. You make Daddy proud. He literally glow when he talk about it.”

Tiffany blushed.

“I’m still learning.”

“I think he make a good decisions letting you handle that branch. I promise I’ll try my hardest to help you in this project.” And fends off Yuri from you.Taeyeon silently thought.

“Thanks. I appreciate it.”

They continue eating and talks like when they were teenager.

 

From that day on, their relationship becomes better. Taeyeon started to treat her like they were before. Yuri returns and keeps her distance but not without surprising Tiffany.

“Mrs. Kim, the Creative Director had just arrived and waiting for you both.” Tiffany secretary inform the two from the intercom.

“Sent her to the conference room. We’ll be there in a minute.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany were discussing the project in Tiffany office. They were supposed to meet the Creative Director for the project that was hired by Mr. Hwang for the project. They went together to meet the Creative Director.

Tiffany opens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter