I'll Be Home I

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'll Be Home
-anonymous
 

 



Tiffany stood at the front door of her house, shivering from the blizzard. She searched for her keys frantically in her purse. Relieved, she finally found them and opened the door quickly, stepping into the warmth of her home, shutting the door behind her. She hung her coat on the the hook near the door, and dropped her purse near the door.
She d the wall looking for the lightswitch, and flipped it up. She was greeted by bright lights, and a certain someone's bright smile.

"Merry Christmas baby!"

Tiffany covered in awe at her transformed livingroom. On the far wall hung a giant wreath with a golden ribbon wrapped around it, with a banner hanging over it saying "Merry Christmas". Strings of lights traveled down the corners of the livingroom, with white flowers here and there. The table had rectangular box wrapped in pink wrapping paper, with a blue bow to top it off. Most importantly, the christmas tree. The most humongous christmas tree she has ever had. Almost every branch had a silver or sparking ornament, and the star above it was shining with beautiful radiance. Her girlfriend, who she's been dating for the past 2 years, stood in the middle of it all.

Tiffany ran over to her girlfriend and gave her a giant hug and Taeyeon lifted her in the air and spun around in a circle, then setting Tiffany on her feet.

"Oh my god TaeTae, it's beautiful!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Taeyeon laughed at her girlfriend's excitement.

"I'm glad you love it. Come on, I want to give you your present." she urged, pulling her towards the couch, with Tiffany sitting on her lap. Taeyeon grabbed the rectangular box on the table, and showed it to Tiffany.

"You didn't have to get me anything." Tiffany said sweetly.

"Oh yes I do. My girl deserves nothing but the best." Taeyeon said cheerfully, pecking Tiffany on the lips. "Hurry up and open it,"

Tiffany followed Taeyeon's orders and began to open the present, sliding one end of the ribbon. She carefully removed the wrapping paper to reveal another box, but with a black velvet texture. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon for a moment, and all she had was an excited smile. Tiffany opened the cover of the box, and she nearly dropped it. On white silk, lie a silver chain with a small pendant in a shape of a heart, with a diamond glittering in the middle.

"Oh my god.." Tiffany whispered.

"Open it." Taeyeon whispered in Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany opened the the heart and tears came to her eyes. On the right side of the heart, there was a picture of both of them kissing. That was the day of their 1st year anniversary. On the left side of the heart there was a message etched into the metal.

You are forever the love of my life.
-Always yours, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon picked up the necklace, and wrapped it around Tiffany's neck, and clasping it. No words were exchanged as they shared a deep passionate kiss. A kiss that represented many years worth of love for one another. Taeyeon gently pushed Tiffany back with her lips so they were both laying on the couch. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck pulling her closer while Taeyeon began ing her shirt. Things were getting more and more heated, and Tiffany was about to kick it up a notch. Before that, there was a knock at the door. Both girls let out a groan of frustration. Taeyeon got off the couch first, and Tiffany stayed close behind her. Before they reached the door, it was slammed open, causing the two to jump back. Tiffany hid behind Taeyeon, clutching the back of her shirt.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Taeyeon asked coldly, tightening her grip on Tiffany.

A tall man stepped through the frame of the door with a clean cut military suit. More t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter