(OS) Love Isn't Always Noticeable

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Love Isn't Always Noticeable
Written by: Poooop


 

She lightly with her paintbrush, the paint drying up quickly after every contact the brush had with the board. She sighed to herself; thinking that painting out in the open where the sun was blazing hot is a bad idea. She started painting once again, slowly. She ran the brush down the line. If she were to mess up right now, her boss would fire her since the painting was due in three hours and she could not afford to do the whole painting again.

Biting down on her lower lip, she almost made it to the end of the sketchy line until a loud voice boomed across the field. She flinched at the voice, the brush moving along with her.

“God dang it!” She cursed as she saw the line she just made going out of place.

She looked across the field, trying to find the source of the voice to give her a piece of mind. Over at the field of sunflowers was a girl frantically jumping and screaming with a language that the painter has no knowledge of. She set her brush down next to her chair and stood up, walking towards where the girl is.

As she got closer, she could see the girl jumping up and down, still screaming a lot of nonsense to the girl. She looked down to where the girl was looking and saw a bug crawling towards her. Having no fear towards insects, she walked up and squished the bug with her foot. She moved her foot from side to side to make sure the bug was long gone to heaven.

“You shouldn’t come here if you are afraid of bugs. Just so you know, this whole area is full of them,” she said while looking at the girl who finally stopped jumping and screaming.

“Thank you so much for helping me!” The girl said and placed her hand over her chest.

The painter sighed, completely annoyed with the fact that her painting is ruined and she had less than three hours now. She looked at the girl and was completely mesmerized by her beauty that she forgot why she even came here in the first place.

The girl’s white dress was flowing with the wind, the hem of the dress grazing lightly against her honey thighs. She looked away from the now squished bug to her savior, her brown hair flying past her making full view of her face. She smiled, her eyes turning into crescents. The painter was awed by her beauty and stared at the girl’s face as if God made the most beautiful creation on earth.

“My name is Tiffany Hwang. I’m so sorry if I disturbed you. I’m terrified of bugs,” the girl introduced herself.

The painter blinked and shook her head, the girl’s voice bringing her out of her trance. She smiled crookedly and looked up to the girl since she was slightly shorter than her.

“My name is Kim Taeyeon.”
-*-*-*-*-


After having a light conversation with the eye-smiling girl, Taeyeon walked back to her painting set and sat down on her stool. She looked at her wristwatch and panicked, noticing she now had less than two hours to complete the painting.

She took the board off of the painting stand and threw it to where the pile of paintings she messed up on. She took a new piece of board that was standing next to the stand and placed it onto the stand. She grabbed the brush and dipped it lightly in the paint.

She smiled to herself as she knew what she was going to paint now. She closed her eyes and placed the paintbrush on the board, each step lightly. She let her imagination take over her as her hand moved on its own.

After an hour she opened her eyes and looked at the creation she just made. She smiled to herself and looked at her wristwatch and saw she had an hour left to turn in the painting. She placed the brush in the box where her other set of brushes are.

She looked at the painting once again after cleaning everything up. It was a painting of the girl she had met earlier surrounded by a field of sunflowers. The painting of the girl was detailed and is ready to put in the art gallery.

She folded up her stand and placed it in one hand while the painting was in the other. She walked towards her car and carefully placed the materials in the trunk.
-*-*-*-*-


“Where is that girl?” A young looking girl who was in her 20’s stood around in her office, peeking at her wristwatch from time to time.

It was five minutes until the deadline for the painting and every single painter in her company has turned in their painting except for one. She stopped pacing around her office and leaned against her desk, giving up on waiting for the last painter. She huffed, her bangs flying upwards and crossed her arms. Just when she was about to get off her desk, her door was sent flying open, the doorknob scraped against the wall.

Standing at the entrance was the person she just wanted to see. She was holding a painting in one hand while the other was placed against her knee. She hunched over while breathing for air.

“Took you long enough! I have to turn these in, in three minutes and you just came flying in right now?” Her boss scolded.

“I-I’m sorry B-Boa sunbaenim,” the painter walked up to her and held up her painting, her chest heaving up and down due to the running she did.

Boa took the painting out of her hands and looked at the creation. She placed it against the other paintings carefully.

“Looks nice. It might be able to make it to the art gallery,” she said.

“REALLY?! Oh, my gosh! I have been waiting for so long!” The painter cried out.

Boa laughed to herself as she saw the painter that was under her desperately wanting her paintings to get in the art gallery. She was determined and focused for each painting she had done, just to aim for that one spot in the art gallery for everyone to see.

“Now, now. I have not said that it would make it. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter