You, Me and... Part III

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You, Me and...
Part III



Taeyeon stared at the person in front of her, she certainly did not expect to arrive to this and in plain daylight no less. She scanned the slightly shorter girl from head to toe, the barely buttoned up polo shirt covering her body didn’t help the situation either. Messy hair and a very shocked look seeped through the door and Taeyeon couldn’t help but slip a small laugh.

Meet Lee Soon Kyu a.k.a Sunny in all her glory:

S-harp
U-pbeat
N-atty
N-oisy
Y-ellow…yeah yellow she was just yellow!

Sunny’s face did not change, she continued to glare at Taeyeon, waiting for her reasons for intruding, “You know not to like push you away or anything but what are you doing here?”

“Do I want to know what you were doing?” Taeyeon countered raising one of her eyebrows accusingly.

“Why do you have to go and conclude something bad?”

Taeyeon brought her hand up and pointed at the mess in front of her, “Your er…wardrobe.”

“Oh it’s not mine, it’s Hyo’s!” The younger girl smiled completely forgetting that she wasn’t supposed to say that.

“Of course it is.”

The door opened slightly to reveal another figure behind Sunny.

“Well what do you know there’s your shirt Sunny,” Taeyeon’s eyes continued to watch the developing scene in front of her almost as if a third person were to appear out of nowhere. Somehow glad that that wasn’t the case she let out a relived sigh, “Hi Hyo.”

You know the drill, Kim Hyo Yeon:

H-ardworking
Y-ielding
O-btuse
Y-ou have to be kidding me, what’s with all these Y’s?
E-goist
O-pulant
N-eutral

The latter’s eyes disappeared behind an eye smile as soon as she spotted the person outside the door, “Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon returned a smiled of her own, “Sunny are you going to let me in or are you going to let me rot outside?”

“Do you want me to answer that truthfully?” Sunny raised one of her eyebrows. She had thought about slamming the door close but Taeyeon had never done that her. So right now she was in a conundrum, she could A. Slam the door and go back to her “fun” or B. Regret not doing A.

Before Sunny could reach a decision Hyoyeon pushed her aside and opened the door completely, “Come in!”

Taeyeon entered the apartment and noticed the articles of clothing that were missing from the individuals all over the floor. She tore her eyes from the mess and looked at Sunny and Hyoyeon once again.

“Are you…um guys going to put some clothing back on?”

“Oh right sorry. Sunny give me my shirt back,” Hyoyeon apology came short-lived as she began to tug the shirt she was wearing off.

Taeyeon quickly shielded her eyes walking backwards away from the scene, “NO! Not in front of me!”

The two grunted in protest while gathering the stray pieces of clothing, once they were done collecting them they made their way to the bedroom. Telling Taeyeon that they would be out in a jiffy.

The clock on the wall in front of Taeyeon continued to click as more and more minutes passed. Taeyeon crossed her arms in frustration and sunk deep into the couch as the other two took their sweet time getting dressed. It had now been fifteen minutes since they had left to change. She began to wonder if they were even changing, once her thoughts strayed to unnecessary erted ones she shook her head and let out a frustrated sigh.

A noise from her right caused her to turn and spot an out of breath Sunny panting excessively. She wanted to ask if she was okay but something told her she was more than okay.

“Alright Taengoo what is it?” The younger girl sat on the couch next to Taeyeon finally taking in regular breaths.

“I…um…where’s Hyo?”

“Right here!” Hyoyeon emerged from behind the wall flashing another smile, “I’m going to go grab some takeout.”

“Oh…okay”

The door to the apartment was shut behind Hyoyeon and Taeyeon brought her gaze to Sunny once again. To her pure amazement the girl appeared to be in a trance, she had not lifted her gaze from the door. She had not blinked. Taeyeon brought one of her hands and flashed it in front of the dazed girls face several times. Nothing.

“Bunny how come you never told me about you and Hyo?” Taeyeon began trying to at least get the girls attention, “What happened to Sooyoung?”

That did it. Sunny’s face was now blank, no real emotion showed. Her eyes diverted themselves from the front door and now laid only on Taeyeon. An angry gaze caused Taeyeon to shiver on the spot.

“I hope she chokes on an lettuce leaf that way there’s no way of surviving because it will clog up her air pipe,” Sunny continued to hold her gaze intently she was still not blinking, “*******.”

“Sunny, where’s Sooyoung?” It’s Sunny you could only assume the worse.

“I don’t know ask her boyfriend!”

Taeyeon let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding and sent a silent thank you to the man up stairs. She did not want to be held responsible for one of Sunny’s angry moments. Sunny was known to take things into her hands the end result no being good for anyone she knew.

“Enough about that glutton, what’s up with you. You don’t seem your usual self,” Sunny said now looking at Taeyeon thoroughly. Her eyes were puffy with a tinge of red still visible.

Sunny had caught her, not saying that it wasn’t obvious but if Sunny would have missed it Taeyeon would have thought something was wrong with her. The girl practically lived in gossip. It was also her duty to be able to read people so easily, at least it paid the bills.

Bringing her arm the scratch the back of her head Taeyeon thought of possible ways to explain what had just happened, “It’s Tiffany…she…ah…I ran from her.”

“Was she cooking again? Didn’t I tell you to just buy an extinguisher!” Taeyeon lowered her gaze from Sunny and remained silent. The younger girl noticed that her lousy attempt at a joke was ignored and quickly chastised herself for playing around when clearly the person in front of her was not having it, “Did something happen between you guys?”

“We fought.”

The rolling of eyes was inevitable, “You guys fight all the time though and you always end up here.”

“Not like this. I don’t think I’m capable of facing her again, I did something stupid.”

“What did you guys fight about this time?” Sunny breathed in as to not let get the better of her. She knew if she were to accuse Taeyeon she would regret it, it was better to just hear her out first.

“She’s pregnant.”

Taeyeon watched as the girl in front of her dropped her jaw. Several seconds passed and all the younger girl could do was continue to stare. Sunny was now beating the crap out of Tiffany in her head.

“Last time I checked you don’t have the necessary material to make that happen. She cheated on you? Why the hell are you even here regretting something!”

“She didn’t! She wouldn’t! Ever!” A small fact that had completely slipped her mind that very day when she had exploded, “We did the same procedure as Jessica and Yuri and it worked.”

“And you ran because? It’s not like it isn’t your child,” Sunny was no longer beating up Tiffany in her head, right now the punching bag had a clear picture of Taeyeon in the middle.

“That’s what I do, I run. I run from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter