(OS) Relationships

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Relationships
Written by: StephKon


Taeyeon doesn't believe in relationships.

She is told not to. She is trained not to. Relationships would only get in the way of your dreams, they say. And as always, Taeyeon believes them. She's that kind of girl. Her dreams are always her first priority. And besides, she's seen some proofs. In the industry she's entering, no relationship survives. They're always stopped, separated and crushed. Sure some gets to get married and live a happy life for a few years or so but then, it all comes crashing down.

Taeyeon often asked herself though, 'What's love?', 'what’s in a relationship?’. She's curious, of course. She's in her twenties after all, a very crucial age for things like that. People say that in a relationship, you feel needed and warm and happy and loved at all times. That's what they say. And Taeyeon wondered if she'll ever be able to experience something like it.

Then Stephanie Hwang came.

She came several months into Taeyeon's training. She was bubbly and full of smiles and giggles along with disappearing eyes and crappy Korean. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow when the new girl skipped over to her and beamed at her followed by a loud (and slightly hurtful to the ears) "Anyeonghasaeyo!". Her other eyebrow raised too and as she was staring at the girl with both eyebrows raised, Taeyeon knew that this girl, the beaming girl right in front of her, she's something special.

Taeyeon wasn't disappointed. The girl, Tippany (or Tiffany, whatever, really), or rather Miyoung (As Taeyeon is fond of calling her as much as the American girl whines over it) is as special as she thought she is from the moment she laid eyes on her. They became roommates and friends. All in all, Miyoung was a big Korean-American mess. As Miyoung had told Taeyeon, the girl flew from America to Korea alone in chase of her dreams. Her father disapproved but her strong will won her dad over soon enough. So, being her friend, and being the only person who could comprehend the broken and crappy and horrible (God, was it horrible) Korean, Taeyeon made it a rule to always be Miyoung's guide. She spends 24 hours together with the girl anyway, so yeah, she's the best person for the job.

It was hard and tiring. Miyoung, being new to everything Korean, often would have fits and throw temper tantrums regularly. She'll be all moody and dark and gloomy and Taeyeon would always run here and there, trying to think of anything that would help the problematic girl. And so because it is her lifetime responsibility to take care of the younger girl, Taeyeon gives Miyoung everything she wants. Everything. If Miyoung doesn't want the food on the table, Taeyeon would run out, rain or shine, and find the nearest American restaurant to get Miyoung something to eat. If Miyoung doesn't understand her homework, Taeyeon would abandon hers and help the poor girl finish hers, leaving her own homework blank and unfinished.

There were also times when Miyoung would get homesick. It was easy to tell when. For Taeyeon, at least. There were days when she'll come back from school and find the younger girl on her bed, lying on her side with the blanket covering the lower half of her body, facing the wall and earphones in her ears, her loud iPo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter