(OS) Ringing Past

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ringing Past
-ANONYMOUS
 

 

"So tell me again, why did you drag me here in the first place?" the dark red haired girl, asked the taller figure.

"You little midget, you need to get out more." the tall one groaned. "Quit over working and filling out papers at your house, have some fun for once."

"I quite enjoy the confinements of my home and my work, chopstick." the girl retorted flatly.

"Taeyeon seriously. I bet you would enjoy the confinements of the club once in a while." a tan girl interjected.

"Why should I, Yuri? Just a bunch of drunken men and women trying to get some." Taeyeon asked.

"It's about time you get somethin'." Sooyoung cut in, sipping her drink.

"I'm not interested." Taeyeon scoffed, gulping down her martini, and setting it on the counter.

"Chill. Just have fun." Sooyoung said. "I for one, am going to go dance with my Bunny. Be back later."

"Same here. Princess you ready to dance?" Yuri asked, taking Jessica by the hand to the dance floor.

"Whatever." Taeyeon said.

The beat of the music bounced off the walls of the club, deafening Taeyeon's ears. Her eyes drifted around, from the dance floor to people mingling at tables with their drinks. It was almost disgusting to her to see how many guys were up on girls, like personal space didn't even matter.

But she knew she wanted to be one of those people. Without a care in the world. Careless of what happened to you.

Taeyeon, couldn't. She escaped death once, nearly lost everything. It took her years to get back to the person she used to be. Even still, there were things of her past that were still fuzzy.

"Ms. Kim you've been in a coma for a couple days. Do you remember the accident?"

Taeyeon shook her head no.

"You've suffered from a concussion, so you're memory may be blurry, but I predict it will come back as time passes." the doctor proclaimed. "Now tell me, can you identify any of your friends here?"

Taeyeon's eyes shifted around the room to the people who were sniffling and sobbing around her.

"Yuri. Jessica. Sooyoung. Sunny." Taeyeon croaked.

The crying became louder, mostly of joy.

Taeyeon was going to be okay.

But Taeyeon felt as if someone or something was missing from her life. She scanned the couples on the dance floor and sighed to herself. She wished she could love like her friends did. Always left wondering how it felt. Did it really make you feel happiness? She wanted to know. She wanted to know if there was an angel spared for her.

After a while the smell of alcohol burned her nostrils, and she was feeling light headed. She only had one drink, and she wasn't very tolerant. A tint of red was shading over her cheeks already. She set her glass down on the counter, and ordered another drink.

"Hey, little lady." a drunken old man greeted.

Taeyeon stared at him, then shifted her gaze elsewhere.

"Why is a pretty girl like you, not on the dance floor?"

"I don't dance." Taeyeon stated flatly, sipping her refilled drink.

"Well you should, with a handsome guy like me." he said, grabbing her wrist.

Taeyeon tried to free herself from his grip, but the alcohol had made her body weaker. The man pulled her off the chair, and tried to walk towards the dance floor.

"Excuse me, sir." a girl interrupted.

"Why hello, fine one." he greeted, that drunken smile etching on his figures. "How may I help you?"

"You can help by letting go of my date." the girl said.

"I believe I found this damsel first."

The girl sighed, and punched him full blow in the face. He fell over unconscious on the floor. Taeyeon was woozy just standing on her own two feet, that she nearly fell over herself. The mysterious girl had caught her and broken her fall.

"Who are you?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'll tell you, but sit down first. You look like you're going to fall out on me."

The girl guided them among the crowd into one of the far corners of the club, where they were hidden away from everyone else. Taeyeon put a palm to her forehead to the forming headache inside her head.

"Here, it'll help." the girl offered, giving her a bottle of water.

"Thanks." Taeyeon said, untwisting the cap and taking a sip.

"No problem." the girl said cheerfully, flashing a smile.

It made Taeyeon stunned. It was the most amazing smile she had ever seen. Her pearly white teeth forming a grin and eyes curving into crescents. Taeyeon's breath was taken away by the sight.

Taeyeon coughed. "So you haven't told me, who are you?"

"Just a person looking for love I guess..."

"Uh..." Taeyeon sighed out, her face contorting into confusion. Way to catch a person off guard. The eye-smiling girl however, lips were forming into a tight line, before she burst out giggling.

"Haha, you should've seen your face!" the girl laughed.

"Y-yah." Taeyeon stuttered, blush taking over her already red cheeks.

"Cute. But I was kidding earlier, haha." the girl commented. "I'm Tiffany Hwang, and you are?"

"Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you, Tippany." Taeyeon said kindly.

"Likewise. So what brings you here? With a good looking kid like you, being all by yourself isn't good."

"Hey! I am not a kid!"

"Really now? How old are you? Because you don't look a day over 12."

"I'm 22, thanks." Taeyeon retorted, her lips forming a slight pout.

"Awww, don't pout like that." Tiffany whined, poking Taeyeon's cheek. "I'm sorry for calling you a kid~"

"Ah... it's okay." Taeyeon said sheepishly, easily forgiving her.

"So are you here with friends then?"

"Yeah, but they're off with their girlfriends on the dance floor." Taeyeon informed, with a tinge of disappointment.

"So they just left you here?" Tiffany asked.

"Guess so."

"Well, that's going to change. It's already past midnight, time to party."

"Ah.. well..."

"Don't be such a dork, c'mon, let's go."

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand and went to the center of the dance floor. The tempo and the beat of the song began to change.

It’s Mr. Steal your girl
It’s Mr. Steal your girl
hey girl hey girl hey girl hey girl
let go
Tiffany started to move her body to the beat. Her hips swayed and her define curves waved in an S line. The expression on her face was more than hot.
It was y.

Bottoms up bottoms up
ever see your cup
got a couple bottles but a couple aint enough
Bottoms up bottoms up
throw your hands up
tell security we bout to tear this club up
Bottoms up bottoms up
pocket full of green
girl you know I love the way you shake it in those jeans
Bottoms up bottoms up
throw your hands up
bottoms up bottoms up

Taeyeon finds herself gaping at the girl. She never realized how beautiful and y Tiffany was. Her body was hugged in all the right places by the short black dress, the thin straps crossing at the back, revealing her honey skin. Her hair was put up into a bun, with a few loose curly strands hanging down. Taeyeon had the urge to untie her hair and let it fall loosely for her hands to tangle in.

She was a sight to behold, and Taeyeon wasn't the only one who was watching. Many men, even women were on the move towards Tiffany. Taeyeon knew she had to react quick.
Taeyeon came up from behind Tiffany. She placed her hands on her waist and pull her towards herself. She rested her head against the crook of her neck, lips brushing her skin gently. Tiffany made a small sound of approval, wrapping one arm around Taeyeon's neck, feeling her hot breath. The bystanders backed away, seeing that they had no chance.
Taeyeon was oblivious to the stares of jealousy and hunger. Her attention on how Tiffany's hips were moving in sync with hers. Her slender fingers on the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine. Taeyeon's lips were dangerously close to the smooth tender skin, and it took all her will power to avoid having a taste.

calling all the girls do you hear me
all around the World city to city
Its cheers to the girls throw deuces to the guys
I got a chicken no goose in the ride
getting loose in the ride
hatin --- ----- you can move to the move to the move to the side
Bottoms up bottoms up
ever see your cup
got a couple bottles but a couple aint enough
Bottoms up bottoms up
throw your hands up
tell security we bout to tear this club up
Bottoms up bottoms up
pocket full of green
girl you know I love the way you shake it in those jeans
Bottoms up bottoms up
throw your hands up
bottoms up bottoms up

After the song ended, the pair was exhausted and sweaty. Taeyeon was hot and bothered and immediately took a shot, letting the tingle slide down . Taeyeon sat down and closed her eyes. She yelped when a sudden weight was added to her lap.

"T-Tiffany?"

"Taeyeon, you've changed so much."

"What...?"

"I miss you."

"Tiffany, what are you talking about? Are you okay?"

Tiffany hung her head low, and she began to shiver. Taeyeon felt something moist drop onto the back on her hand. Tiffany's tears. She began to panic. She had no idea what she did wrong. It had to be because of her. Taeyeon thought of all the ways she could cheer her up but none seemed to work out in the scenario in her head. It hurt her more than she thought to see this crying girl in her arms.

"Tiffany, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please.. stop crying. It's breaking me." Taeyeon confessed truthfully.

Tiffany lifted her face and stared at Taeyeon. Wet streaks glistened on her cheeks. Taeyeon placed her hands on both side of her face, and wiped her tears away. Her chocolate brown eyes began to twinkle as they stared back at Taeyeon. Normally, Taeyeon would back away from such a close proximity with a stranger. But there was something different about her. Tiffany, seemed... familiar. As crazy as it sounded, she feels as though she was a part of her life before.

"Tiffany... have we met before?"

Tiffany stayed silent. She smiled sadly and chuckled.

"I love you, TaeTae."

Before Taeyeon could respond, lips gently pressed against hers. Taeyeon's eyes widened at first, not knowing how to respond. Tiffany brought her hands up to cup Taeyeon's face, as if asking her not to pull away. Taeyeon closed her eyes gradually, and pushed her lips back against the latter's. Their lips began to move in sync, Tiffany wrapping her arms around Taeyeon's neck and Taeyeon holding Tiffany's waist.

They pulled away breathlessly. Taeyeon stared into Tiffany's eyes. Then her gaze fell down back to her lips. She kissed her, again, again, and again. She was like a drug to her, something she couldn't get enough of. She almost... missed this kind of feeling.

"Fany-ah, I love you." Taeyeon whispered, kissing Tiffany's neck.

She didn't know what it was, but she felt the need to say it. It slipped out of naturally. She felt like she meant it, too. Like she had said it before. This stranger, this girl, Tiffany, made her heart flutter. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon deeply, and gave her a longing kiss.

"I need you, Tae." she whispered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter