(OS) Eclipsed

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eclipsed

Written by: YMIHERE


 

 

A neon-yellow Hummer had been parked at the curb of Genie St. and in front of a little pink house for about twenty minutes already. Half the neighborhood was out on their lawns still in their pajamas and Pokémon slippers, tapping their toes impatiently and cursing amongst themselves. It was freaking five o’clock in the morning on a Saturday – what was this? Some sort of PETA protest?

Taeyeon had resorted to smacking her forehead against the steering wheel so her car would continue beeping – her palms were already sore.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” A muffled voice finally emerged from the house and the door swung open, from within escaped five cats, two dogs, three guinea pigs, five and a half snakes, ten cockroaches and a raccoon.

Taeyeon glared as she lowered her tinted window to stare at the newest show. The sunlight hit Tiffany perfectly as she exited her home while clad in a tiger-print bikini, a giant sunhat, bright flip-flops and owlish shades. This looked like a Target commercial.

She was holding a large beach umbrella, several animal floaties, a cooler, what appeared to be a generator, an actual radio, four books, speakers, a beach bag, a portable television, a box of shoes, and a lamp.

“...what on earth...” Taeyeon mumbled as she noticed that Tiffany was trying to lock the door. With only one finger available, aha, good luck with that.

The neighbors groaned in unison as Taeyeon went back to her head bobbing.

Tiffany dropped the key on the floor. She tried kneeling down although she was nine-months-pregnant with useless material possessions.

Taeyeon screamed as she smashed her forehead against the wheel and just left it there.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...

Tiffany was now trying to lock the door with her right foot.

“Oh my god!” Her next-door neighbor yelled, walking towards Tiffany and taking her keys. “I’ll lock this for you! In fact, I’ll guard your house with my LIFE. Just go!”

Tiffany smiled warmly. “Wow that is so nice. Thank you!”

Tiffany misunderstood the woman’s midair choking gesture for an air hug and then practically bounced towards Taeyeon’s car.

“I’m here!” She declared, depositing half the trash into the backseats before wiggling her way through the mess and finally sitting beside her girlfriend.

“I was unaware you worked part-time at a circus.” Taeyeon declared, turning on the engine once more.

The neighbors broke out into cheers and began to clap as the girls finally made their way out of the street. Tiffany waved the whole way through. “I live in such a nice neighborhood.”

“Yeah, it’s a pity you live here.” Taeyeon stopped at a red light and then just looked at her. “Umm...”

“I know, you’re speechless.” Tiffany winked, posing rather seductively in her seat. “I have two very good reasons why you should keep your eyes on me.”

“...why the hell are you dressed like that?” Taeyeon snapped, rather disturbed.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany blinked naively. “You’re not going to go all possessive on me, are you? Although I would rather enjoy rough-housing every once in a...”

“Weren’t you listening at all yesterday over the phone? I said we were going CAMPING.”

“Yeah. I know.” Tiffany declared, rolling her eyes. “Why are you wearing those hideous sneakers?”

Taeyeon growled, looking up at the sky for moral support. “Have you ever been camping? Wait, have you ever heard that expression before period?”

“I’ve seen enough movies to get the gist of things. Of course, five minutes into all those movies a killer comes out – but you have your GPS right? That shouldn’t happen.”

Taeyeon pointed to the back of her now over-packed car. “What is all this junk?”

“They are keys to a successful camping trip! The generator is for my hair dryer.”

“What—”

“The umbrella and the floaties are for the lake. Mines the one with the hole in it and yours is the long, wide one.” Tiffany continued excitedly. “The cooler has our food, all organic, duh. I brought tequilaaa! I also brought a radio to keep up with civilization just in case a War of the World type of thing happens. The television is to watch romantic movies – p.s. I brought both Valentine’s Day AND its sequel St. Patrick’s Day. The shoes are these new designer heels that I want to take some exotic photos with in the woods, wink, wink, and the lamp is going to go inside my tent so I can reread all of my Stephanie Meyer books at night while in the actual atmosphere of the setting. You brought a refrigerator right? I didn’t bring it because I was pretty sure...why are you laughing?”

Taeyeon fanned herself. “Oh my god, I’m crying!”

“Stop laughing! Oh my god, you didn’t forget the feet massager did you?!”

“Stop! Stop! I can’t breathe!” Taeyeon held her stomach in pain as she calmed down. “Ah…wow…that was, strenuous. You always give me quite the workout, Fany.”

Tiffany had her arms crossed over her chest and was glaring at the windshield angrily. “I’m not speaking to you.”

“Today just keeps getting better...” Taeyeon joked, earning a pout and whiny huff from Tiffany’s side. Taeyeon smiled teasingly. “Oh I’m just kidding. You’re just a little – eccentric, that’s all. Ah! We’re here!”

“That was fast. But then again, things with you always are...”

Taeyeon’s jaw dropped a little as Tiffany got out of the car abruptly, slammed the door closed and then screamed immediately afterward.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked, getting down from the car quickly and running to her side.

“We’re in the woods!” She yelled, utterly petrified.

“...oh I’m sorry. I didn’t realize these camping movies of yours took place indoors...”

“What the hell is this?! I can’t go in there!” Tiffany pointed forward, where the partly barren path led to a thickness of forestry that spread miles on end, with trees hundreds of feet in height. “There are wild animals in there.”

“Adopt one.” Taeyeon challenged.

“I already did.” Tiffany bit back and then opened the car door again and sat down in the passenger seat. “Take me home.” She ordered, feet on the dashboard.

“No way! What’s the matter mushroom, afraid I’m gonna plant you?”

Tiffany stuck out her tongue as Taeyeon put on her hiking backpack. She, on the other hand, did look like she was going hiking. With her knee-length shorts, sneakers, and a tank top. “Stop being such a girl for once! Didn’t that Twilight thing take place in the woods? If you’re lucky I’ll sprinkle glitter on myself and we’ll reenact your favorite scene.”
Tiffany’s face immediately lit up and she literally flew out of the vehicle. “Seriously?”

Whoa. That was meant as an inside joke. Well, if it got her out of the car.

“I always keep my word, don’t I?”

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “You didn’t go to the SpongeBob convention with me.”

“Yeah, but that was inhumane torture.” Taeyeon pointed out as she draped Tiffany’s beach bag over her shoulder and then patted it. “Try not to die. Carrying a dead body to civilization is a rather hard thing to do.”

“Bite me.” Tiffany shot back. “P.S. I brought glitter, Eduarda.”

“You didn’t bring a First Aid Kit but you brought your imagination. We’re saved.” Taeyeon took Tiffany’s hand in hers and began to walk into the forest, leading the way like a tour guide. “Rule number one of survival is really important, if you see a wild animal. Do not flash it with your paparazzo camera.”

“Oh my god, what’s that?!” A hot camera flash followed.

Taeyeon turned around fearfully, noticing that Tiffany was still grinning happily while taking pictures of something in a tree above. “What an obese monkey!”

“Oh dear God...”

The gorilla swooped down onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter